Breakfast

eggs, bacon, sausage, potato patty, and berry pastry

how did i do Veeky Forums?

I'd eat it.

8/10, pastry kind of doesn't fit, toast or plain english muffin, needs hot sauce or green chili on the eggs, bacon is slightly over cooked for my preference. Also no gun.

I'd eat it but it kinda looks like Satan's shitwrinkle.

Looks like something they'd serve in a church kitchen that opens to the homeless a few times a week

meh better than mine

Looks good but boring. Like a hotel breakfast

Way to desu, you special little snowflake, you.

Needs coffee, and put the pastry on a different plate or something come on, you're mixing breakfast and dessert.

Buy real plates you fucking slobs. Not that you'll use them for long with that diet.

eating again octopus balls with cheese

octopus ball with soy miso sauce

Looks suspiciously like a plate from a Hampton Inn breakfast buffet.....just missing your complimentary copy of "USA Today"....

those fish flakes are disgusting

I unironically wish I knew a place I could eat garbage like this in my hometown. I'm so weak for bare-minimum breakfast food.

>standards

It's something an American would eat with an acquired taste of clashing flavors.

>mfw they actually combine pancakes and bacon
For what ungodly purpose?

because american pancake is just neutral batter that's meant to be fluffy. you can use it as a bread side substitute. european crepe also can be used for more than just desserts, for example.

Sweet salty mix, with maple syrup and maple smoked bacon is good, but damn is it a lot.

that is a complete lie, american pancakes are sweet as fuck

that said, bacon and sweets go together quite nicely because bacon is pretty tasteless and just adds salt and savoury fat taste. adding bacon to things is basically adding smoky salt

>berry pastry
>paper plate
You guys getting this shit from the catering table on a morning shoot or some shit?

Eggs in a one hole basket.

No baked beans, no sale.

Dat hotel breakfast.

Noice.

It's from the craft services table of Ass Jammers 12: The Ass Jam Cummeth video shoot.

>eight legs
>four pairs of two
>two balls between each pair
you got ripped off, two balls missing

Eggs
Pork roll
Oyster mushrooms
Avocado

eggs, bacon, sausage, potato patty, and sugar pastry

eating pastries for breakfast

breakfast so good that had to go for second serving

eggs, bacons, fruit salad, and apple pastry

Idk how ya'll eat in the morning. I haven't been able to do it since I was a kid.

Why you didn't get dim some today

Fuck typo i meant some dimsum

>american pancakes are sweet as fuck

Where are you eating pancakes? The ones I make at home have around 1/2 gram of sugar each until syrup or jam is added.

Do Americans really add sugar AND high fructose corn syrup to pancakes?

"eggs"

OB

Yes.
Takes more than one egg to make that sponge.