It's Costco Chicken Bake Time

for me, it’s the beef bake.

Too dry. Pizza polish and churro.

I wish i knew how to make this shit at home.

you can just buy them?

>really want to try costco food
>don't have a membership
>worried about bouncers hassling me even though you don't need membership for the court

If the food court is on the outside of the Costco, you don't need a membership.

well i'm fucked then

I never got any harassment buying their food. In fact I sometimes ask the door guy if I can go in and just buy a lunch if the food court is inside, most of the times they don't give a shit.

Just go to the exit door and tell the guy that you want to grab lunch. They don't care. Even if you sneak into the retail area you can't purchase anything at the check stand without a membership anyway.

Redditor or woman

>Too dry.

just had one couple hours ago and was moist as fuck

Don't do it dude. It's horrible.

food court is almost always on the exit area where you can buy membership. they don't fucking ask you shit if you enter through there.

>cover chicken breast in caesar
>grill and shop into pieces
>mix with more caesar, shredded mozz, shredded asiago, and fuck loads of bacon
>spread on pizza dough flattened to 1/4 inch
>wrap, baste top with more caesar and asiago
>bake on pizza stone
>enjoy juicier chicken bake that isn't made with fake chicken that has hard bits of cartilage in it

What the fuck is that? I'm familiar with gas station trash chicken rollers made with godknowswhat that I have a weakness to, but they don't explode like a terminal tapeworm-infested corpse when cut open.

It's like Costco's version of a Hot Pocket. They're definitely guilty pleasure tier, but are actually pretty good for the price.

>bouncers
You burgs really take your food seriously

Gotta protect those prices somehow

Damn what? I never knew they had something like that

>tfw closest costco is 45 minutes away
i would eat at the costco food court every day if i could

those chicken rollers are crack.

SOME food courts are outside of the warehouse. not all of them. in fact, newer ones are building inside to keep the dirty niggers and spics away from the paying asian & white members.

Commiefornian here my costco thats 10min away is full of dumb as shit moutaintain hicks loading up for the month and spics

For me it's their dawg-and-a-drank for a buck fiddy

Just tell them you're going to the pharmacy

>being a racist
kys!!!!!!!!!

I've never been to a Costco before, is it actually that good? The nearest one to me is over an hour's drive away, would it be worth the gas?

Not worth a special trip, but if you happen to be near one....give 'em a try

The Costco in Salt Lake is a sight to behold, the produce and dairy rooms are so big they have complimentary parkas to wear while you're shopping

Costco don't sell just food, they sell stuff that are up to thousands of dollars like a tablet for example.

FUCK YOU OP
I almost got one on the way home and decided it was bad for me. I regret it

>cheese, bacon, Caesar dressing

>hard bits of cartilage in it
hated that when I was young but the chicken bakes I've tried recently don't have cartilage anymore

white people (or blacks) don't shop at costco wtf are you talking about

It's just Costco that does this. And it's mainly to encourage consumer loyalty. If you have to pay just to get into the store, you're more likely to shop as many times as you can for that annual fee to make it worth it.

>Costco thread
>not posting the best deal in food history

Forgot pic

I've changed to the BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich. It's probably the best thing they've ever had on their menu.

I go there at least once a week to get gas, some supplies, and the chicken bake for lunch during work.

fuck you im so god damn hungry right now

I've heard that medicine is expensive in america but that is just ridiculous.

Best thing on the menu imho

You should see the size of the damn things too.
Weigh ten lbs and go right up your butt.

you that broken one reminds me of the time my dog shit out live worms
I ain't eating that yo

>those days when you were a kid and your dad would take you to costco and let you walk around to try the free samples
>at the end he'd get you the $1.50 hotdog and soda combo
>those days are gone