I'm in KFC

What should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/why-japan-is-obsessed-with-kentucky-fried-chicken-on-christmas-1-161666960/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck out because it's shit food

Unironically the diarrhea bowl. It's good, cheap, and filling. Or you could get the pot pie if you're bothered by the aesthetics of the diarrhea bowl.

>Going any other day than Toonie Tuesday

>cheap
huh

>tfw no more biscuit nestled beneath

I order one on the side and put it in there, but it's just not the same...

>Went in specifically for the Double Down
>As soon as I approach the counter the sign says sold out
I needed dinner so I got the Boneless Banquet, which is my usual anyway

fried chicken dipshit

Should have just ordered two chicken breast fillets, a slice of cheese, bacon and some bbq sauce.

get the famous bucket of chicken, that has fried chicken in it and comes with free plasticized paper bucket. For an extra 3 us america dollars, you can mega-chicken the bucket for Xtra chicken feast nibblers.

special tip: tell them you don't want the last 2 of 11 herbs and spices, and they will wink at you and they will give you the special recipe chicken meats that are friend. the last 2 herbs and spices are coconut and coffee grounds, so they are bad anyways, too spicy. This bucket will satisfy the whole family, including your family, or if you are just 1 person, you can have it!

ask we like to say at KFC, "no problem, friend."

Too stupid to think of that.

This wannabe pasta will fail.
It's neither humourous nor whimsical.

just wait like five minutes

how do you sell out of chicken at a chicken place

10 large orders of mac and cheese and eat it all

By selling chicken, thus people order chicken, and it runs out. What kind of dumb question is that?

yeah i get it but that's some ordering failure
unless there was something crazy they didn't foresee like a huge power failure so people's ranges didn't work and had to eat out en masse

Eating some now. Bucket of breasts

Looks fucking garbage. Why do Americans eat so much shit? Fucking retards

>implying American
The Japanese love KFC more than us.

This. The mac and cheese is the only thing worth getting there.

I live in japan and no, they do not. You can't even get the gravy here. Do fuck off retard

HMN

guess you must know everything about Japan then huh? Retard. They even celebrate Christmas en mass by buying KFC

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/why-japan-is-obsessed-with-kentucky-fried-chicken-on-christmas-1-161666960/

Publicly disavowing gay marriage caused a lot of Chick-fil-a locations to sell out of chicken amidst record sales. Politics aside, this actually happened. The question is how to sell chicken; The answer is clear.

Oh wow a piece of shit article on the net wew lad guess I was silly to rely on my years of first hand knowledge

Japs don't give a fuck about Christmas you fucking RETARD and they sure as shit don't give a fuck about kfc. I know you obese literal garbage tier "humans" might not be able to believe that not everyone lives on fast food but it's true fatty fat fucking tard

dumb ass, go outside every once in a while, you don't seem to know anything about Japan

>Japs don't give a fuck about Christmas you fucking RETARD
They play Mariah Carey for a month straight for Christmas radio you caps locking drama queen.

pot pie
but really, go to popeye's instead

Lmao ok bro. Now get the fuck outta here, your retardation is boring me now.

>I live in japan

Not here to entertain you, just to correct hikki shut in big brains like you

Yes correct me with your internet articles lmao wew lad ok bye now

he mad

bro...