Ahem

Ahem.

Well it's true. No one in New England likes Starbucks unless they are valley girl transplants.

>buying coffee

I'm ok with this

Good, straight coffee. Get it as a pour over, don't get a hundred pounds of sugar in it.

Enjoy stinking like gross donut oil all day.

This. Bloody right.

I only go to Starbucks when i’m with some thot since they go over crazy over that shit. A tall americano is a small price to pay to get my dick moist.

dunkin is not better

Dunkin's isn't any better. Find real coffee somewhere, and give those folk your money.

>walk into dunkin donuts
>turn around
>walk down the block to krispy kreme
krispy kreme always does local/partnered coffee brands that are always GOAT
why would you go to poopin poopnuts

Krispy meme doesn't exist outside of worthless flyover

Starbucks coffee is great. The burned beans make it taste better and I don't like poo in my food.

>what is tim's?

What IS Tim's?

pleb

Starbucks used to be twice the price of Dunkin so I would go for Dunkin every time, now they're the same price. How can they get away with charging $2.50 for a regular medium coffee and still project a blue collar image? I'll drink the $1 bilge water from street carts if I have to get it outside the house.

Overrated slop

McCafe uses their classic bean supplier anyway, it's why they scrambled so hard to make Dark Roast Beans and New Lattes after people complained it got shit

tim's horton is a canadian coffee chain, which isn't really found outside of the great lakes region in the us

Are you stupid? Krispy Kreme is national

A national flyover.
You'll only find one in New York city to appease the flyover tourists

STOP IT KRISPY KREME IS GOOD

>Krispy meme
i c wat u did there
lolol elelelelele kekekeke so funny maymay i like
gotta share my new favorite maymay on 9gag