/pol/ safespace thread

ITT: Post /pol/ related literature you have read recently

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm totally fine with you creating a /pol/ safe space, but it is pretty fucking ironic. Mostly it just confirms the notion that you guys are just another form of folk politics and fundamentally no different than the sjw identity politics you despise.

/pol/'s safe space is /pol/. And I read Anthem by Ayn Rand and it was shit like I expected it to be.

fpbp

>holocaust denial
>modern phrenology
>identity politics
>conspiracy peddling
>literature
Jesus christ

>Literature: the writings dealing with a particular subject
My god you are stupid

>implying any of that garbage could ever be considered literary or worth any value
My god you are stupid

>Joseph Stiglitz: The Price of Inequality

this is considered /pol/? is /pol/ retarded? oh, right...

>I didn't read any of these books but I KNOW for a FACT that these books are shit
Nice one buddy! You are clearly incapable of rational thought. Good day sir

I don't need to read books called "Did Six Million Really Die?" or "The Jews and their Lies" to know that it's garbage.

There are some legitimately great books on that list, duh, but the list is brought down by its obvious ideology. Nowhere should there exist a list that puts Thomas fuckin Paine next to Holocaust denial propaganda.

>see a five dollar bill on top of a pile of shit
>choose not to pick up the five dollars because you don't possibly get shit all over you
Perfectly reasonable. There's no reason to wade through obvious shit to maybe find some redeeming value.

>if the title of the book displeases me it's garbage
internet intellectuality, guys

>book is clearly trying to "prove" the holocaust didn't happen
Internet intellectuality, guys

I didn't know that Luther denied the holocaust

has anyone "proved" it did happen? or do you just take it on faith? if you look at the evidence it's pretty clear the holocaust was mostly war hyperbolic propaganda, do you really think the germans gassed 6 million people and then incinerated their bodies without a trace? was there even enough time to burn that many bodies at those camps considering the tiny "ovens" which is to say furnaces

this thread is obviously ironic you fucking sperg

It's one thing to read Luther, it's another to place him in a list clearly aimed at promoting anti-antisemitism.

>without a trace
Why do holocaust deniers act like there isn't any evidence for the holocaust?

Anyway, I've never found any anti-evidence that's been able to deny the photographs, the existence of camps, the existence of furnaces at the camps, and the thousands upon thousands of testimonies by survivors. Most denial testimonies rely on Jewish conspiracy and are clearly just trying to promote an ideology, rather than report actual history.

>inb4 good goy, etc.
Holocaust denial is never actually concerned with history, it's explicitly interested in serving ideology.

so, here's the thing, what's the point of waiting until all the jews starved to death and then burning them? why not just shoot them and throw them in a mass grave like stalin did with so many pows?

>It's one thing to read Luther, it's another to place him in a list clearly aimed at promoting anti-antisemitism.
yeah because luther loved jews

convenient how your "debunking image" is too small for anyone to actually read, also are you really trying to pass off the bodies of ukranians who died in stalin's holodomor as jews? disgusting lack of morals

ctrl + is your friend.
It's pretty dang readable.

labour? they changed plans? Either way it doesn't negate the testimonies or evidence.

>Either way it doesn't negate the testimonies or evidence.

it kind of does since there weren't enough "ovens" to wait for 6 million to starve to death first and then burn them

What?
>testimonies of survivors seeing their friends go into gassing rooms and never coming back
>it's invalidated because why didn't the Nazi's just shoot the jews instead?
Look dude, these guys do a pretty good job of going through the most popular holocaust denial theories, just give a read.
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial