What

What
The
Fuck
God dammit I hate America.

i hate bratwurst

Finally. Who wants to waste time buying them separate?

products like this count on somebody seeing it at the store and being "fuck it, YOLO I'll try it"

just like all the random Oreo flavors

Brats are generally terrible in the States anyways.

Where did you find this? I'm going to buy it and cook it and eat it, I don't even fucking care.

You realize we have thousands of brands and types of bratwursts right? Europeans never seem to grasp what kind of diversity we're privileged to.

>cook it

Bro if you do that all the gummy bears will melt and turn into some sort of colorful sugar sludge. You have to eat it raw to preserve the gummies.

Jesus Christ, I thought for sure that it said Genuine Bear...

Gotta find a good butcher shop. The one downtown made god-tier brats. The green onion ones are probably the #1 best sausage I've ever eaten.

Euros are just as self-absorbed as white trash. Their first assumption is that the rest of the world should be like them.

>diversity we're privileged to
>privileged to
>Gummy Bear Bratwurst
says it all

>topped with sauerpatch kraut

Bear sausage is delicious.

hahahaha

No one wants to read about the adventures you started on Grindr.

lol

lol this fucking thread!

Perfect choice.

I enjoy a good gummiwurst and wash it down with a skittlebrau.

Ive never wanted diarrhea, possibly food poisoning, and severe heartburn more in my life!

This is every single European post in a nutshell

True but I'm pretty sure it's now almost always Russia trying to bleed into other boards. The sooner winter comes the better. They'll all freeze to death or starve in the frozen hell.

>Seppos don't realise how fucking weird they are: the post.

>what kind of diversity we're privileged to

This looks like something that would come out of California or Florida. I've never seen anything remotely close to this.

Olive or pimento loaf doesn't count, because it actually makes sense. That's about the weirdest thing I have seen.

Definitely Florida
California has meme foods