Redpilled literary agents?

anyone come across any redpilled literary agents? care to share? i've been researching lit agents and every time i check their twitter feed i see nothing but mind-numbing hardcore leftist rantings. so i'd like to know if there are any redpilled agents or just agents that arent retweeting anti-trump news stories 24/7.

I wish it was possible for you to see how fucking stupid your meme based vocabulary is. What would you say if you couldnt say redpill?

just want to add that I was sick of the word redpill probably the first fucking time I heard it.

Seriously...form some actual thoughts, instead of using dumb meme words and you might actually get something more than dumb meme responses.

Neo-nazi

Why does she look so much like my former English teacer.

Describe in a few sentences the difference between your political outlook and that of Nazi Germany.

I take perverse pleasure in knowing that the inventors of the redpill/bluepill meme (the wachowski's) are now both transwoman. Is there anything more 'cucked' than the alt-right using this terminology? It's divine justice.

Don't care what their personal biases are. Just get good enough that anyone will want to publish you.

Less tolerance of anglos and Anglo intellectuals

Ey family, where did you find all these lit agents?

I've heard getting agents for poetry is useless, but are there even any agents for poetry?

If you're too lazy or dumb to search online and find one of the many places where you can search agents, then you don't deserve to be published anyway.

For books of poetry yeah....but you basically need to be an established poet to publish one of those anyway.

"Taking the pill" is a part of drug culture that out dates the Matrix

"Taking the blue pill" is from Total Recall

Fucking sucks, it seems impossible to be accepted by some high-end magazine with romantic poetry.

what do you mean, seems? If you want to make a statement like that, you should probably say you KNOW it is, because that would imply you actually tried writing poetry and submitting it to them.

Just get good at it. They can recognize talent (the worthwhile ones can anyway). I don't get what the obsession is with agents. There are no tricks. Just get good enough and things will sort themselves out.

I have, and i have never seem romantic poetry published in for example the new yorker, but i'm not going to say for certain it doesn't.
I'll get poems published there, though (or the paris review), even if it is a shit magazine.

>Just get good enough and things will sort themselves out.
This is not true, contemporary magazines publish fashionable poetry.
And without an agent you literally will have to wait at least 6 months for an answer.
I guess it would be best to start small and work yourself up, but don't act as if this is a guaranteed strategy if you're good enough.

The new yorker is extremely picky about what they publish, and the stuff they do isn't even very good. Not sure why everyone thinks it's the most prestigious. Look for mags out there that publish the sort of things you write, and don't worry so much about them being big names.

>I guess it would be best to start small and work yourself up, but don't act as if this is a guaranteed strategy if you're good enough.

It kind of is though....

>write a fucking paragraph instead of conveying a thought with a single word

how about no. and for the record im not really a fan of the term 'redpilled' either and only used it in the OP for the sake of expediency

No one in the 'known' consider it prestigious, it's just by far the most popular.
And apparently if you get your poems published there, you're basically guaranteed a book deal.

Let us agree to disagree then.

>conveying a thought with a single word

what thought....?

You realize the term is completely meaningless, right?

>No one in the 'known' consider it prestigious, it's just by far the most popular

Well yeah, that's my point. I have no idea why they think it's the most popular, but whatever.

>And apparently if you get your poems published there, you're basically guaranteed a book deal

That gets to the root of it. Just like the romatic poetry writing dicksucker in here, he thinks if he gets his stuff published in the new yorker, then bam next thing you know he's got a book deal, and then probably a pulitzer, and then he's rich as fuck, and all he had to do was get one poem published. That seems to be the mindset, and it obviously wouldn't work that way but that's the mindset.

People with this kind of, "I want to do very little work, and just get extremely successful right away, and then it's all easy from here on out," are usually shit artists to start off, with no hope of even getting shit published at the bottom rungs, because, believe it or not, they don't put any work into it.

there's no "guarantee" in anything in life. But in writing, yeah, working a lot and dedicating yourself to it, and developing some good talent and material, then starting from the bottom up and working and submitting stuff....yeah, that's about the only sure plan you'll find.

>I have no idea why they think it's the most popular, but whatever.
What? Cause it is.

>he's not going to send in his poetry to the new yorker in case he gets lucky
You know people send in multiple submissions at once, right?

and what does that have to do with anything, fuckface?

The fact that you think anyone would not send in to smaller magazines aswell as tny.

The dickhead i was referring to specifically said he didn't want to do that.

He literally didn't, he said it was a shame big magazines didn't accept his style of poetry.

>i'd like to know if there are any redpilled agents

Stop basing your life around silly memes and maybe you will meet someone who can refer you to an agent. Even if we were to supply you with a list of agents - what is it you even want? Does 'redpilled' just mean rightist? - what was the plan from that point onward? Was your plan to tweet agents your manuscript in chunks of 140 characters?

Assume that your writing is garbage before assuming that you are being persecuted.

Ok...you said that....ok wait, i'll indulge your weird little failure of a mind....HE said that since the new yorker doesn't accept his stuff he should just give up, as having to work up from the bottom has no guarantee of success, and he doesn't want to go through that.

>i'll indulge your weird little failure of a mind

Relax chum. Step away from the screen and go for a walk. You guys are having such a trivial disagreement.

Quote it please

>Assume that your writing is garbage before assuming that you are being persecuted.
I never said anything about being persecuted. My work itself is apolitical so my politics would probably never occur to an agent. The only reason I ask about ‘redpilled’ agents is because I feel like working with a radical leftist would be awkward and I would probably end up lying to them to stay in their favor.

redpill is for faggots too afraid to say right wing, fascist, nazi etc etc. They like the memes, but too afraid to look into themselves

"Redpilled" refers to awareness of jewish behavior and the obligation whites have to fight against it in order to preserve their long-term interests; one need not categorize themselves as any of the outdated and irrelevant things you mentioned to qualify.

If you decided to write redpilled poetry, OP, I'm sure you could self-publish and find plenty in the various burgeoning pro-white movements who would support you and promote your work.

the redpill: "MOOOOOOMMMMM!!!"

I never said I was writing poetry. I have a novel and I wouldn’t call it redpilled or political in nature. I just prefer to work with a redpilled agent instead of someone obsessed with the latest “trump scandal” of the hour. You’re supposed to be pretty tight with your agent and trust them to work in your best interests but I think it will be hard for me to be like that with an agent that is preoccupied with shit-talking trump or discovering new ways to view black people as oppressed. It’s just a preference. I’ll probably end up working with a libtard and being conspicuously silent when they inevitably bring up politics.

jews, jews
go away

come gain
another AYYYYY!!!

the last line is obviously both a postmodern twist, but also a poignant window into the soullessness and buffoonery of modern internet culture. I'll be taking my book deal now, please.

That woman looks like a downie

Holy fuck she is crusty now

Well, you're not going to find one because the industry is jewed through and through and any outward display of non-leftist politics is mostly not allowed. This aspect further handicaps you being an, assumedly, white male. You aren't who they're looking for, so if this is your first time going through the process and you want to get a tug, you should just follow the protocols and spam it to as many agents as you possibly can. If it was "right"-leaning you could try to go through various right-leaning publishing houses, but since it's not your best bet is to go the general route.