What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He was signalling to me that I no longer needed to bother with reading him (even just to keep up with what people are talking about), because anyone who says shit like this is a fucking pseud.

next

i think he's saying he wants to meet up for frottage...

it means that even interesting people say cringe shit sometimes

i thnk the problem that everyone overlooks here is that it really depends on your definition of god.
but leave it to the atheists to over-react to these sorts of things.

attributing theological reductionism to godel and self-consistent systems and not kant's critique is proof that this peterson is a mega-psued.

How is faith an axiomatic? If anything it seems to be illusive. I have faith in Christ but don't believe in God anyway by which I mean I believe Christ disproved the existence of the one God and pointed to god as a diffusion of being into all beings. I don't base this on religious texts as I believe they are all corruptions of Christ's teachings.

I'm not even an atheist, I'm just tired of spooked out neocons influencing popular thought.

uggggh
this guy.
just say youre an agnostic, it's okay.
dont try to be fancy.

actually I am a pantheist in the way Spinoza was.

>dont try to be fancy.
read: I'm too fucking dumb to understand what someone is saying. I should never post ever again and contemplate suicide

stop. youre just another agnostic.

"but im like jesus and spnioza!"
no. they were just regular fearful men and so are you.

Godel's proof is for any sufficiently consistent system. Provability is a subset of Truth.

Applying Godel to the existence of God is one thing. But applying God's existence to every single thing is another.

it wasn't even complicated you samefag (or christfag?).
You just want to feel special like you still might have some kinship with God. It's all just window dressing.

>just regular fearful men
When will populism die? Why even think at all friend just use common sense.

How is Peterson a neocon

how is that just populism? it's science more than anything you larping pseud.

He wasn't samefagging that was not me. My question is why are you so upset? Are you mad that Deleuze didn't call you the prince of philosophers?

die in traffic faggot.

What does science have to do with it? Am I saying that there is a scientific proof for divinity? Am I suggesting that Christ was immortal in some scientifically falsifiable way? No. Fuck you're autistic. Tip harder faggot.

No and i dont give a shit. i just find it funny that you wanna play dress-up like this. but you love to read philosophical texts describing simple ideas so its a little late for me to say dont waste your time.

>(as Godel proved)
FFFUUUUCKKK

no I'm saying. It's a waste of time to speculate on any mystical element of the past.
it emphasizes your clear fear of the very real "now". It's true autism, like holding onto a baby blanket.

>simple ideas
This is what people who don't actually read actually believe

Unless you're dumb, yeah they can be summarized easily. The proofs and intricacies are complex but are essentially useless outside of very particular conversations.

He fucked up by adding God and not leaving only faith part in, e. g. ,"Thus faith is prerequisite for all proof", which I think is correct.

Your fanatic adherence to a certain concept of "the real" and "the present" demonstrate your inability to cope with the complexities of life. You wish everything were simple but you're confusing the map for the territory. What exactly do you mean by all that?
>inb4 an absurd reduction of life itself
There is more in heaven and on earth than is in your philosophy

Yeah pretty much this.

lol you're going to be, and are a loser my man.
thinking like this is a type of illness, a kind i can only pity.

>nothing personell kid
I'm actually studying to be an engineer. But whatever keep tipping at windmills you vapid cunt.

you're wasting your time. 7 billion people on earth. add another retard to the trash. every reply you make is actually helping him when what he really needs is a bleach cocktail

ah. yes, the autism career.
carry on and enjoy your compartmentalized delusions sir.

>compartmentalized delusions
Okay if you say so but it is actually useful and I don't think it is autistic to be useful to others. Literally the opposite of autism.

well... doesn't JBP consider god to BE this axiom itself that people agree on? so he's just flipping words around here. replace "god" with "axiom", and it means the same exact thing to peterson

this

You're essentially a cog.
It's good for people like you who dont have to engage with the real complexities of human experience and can take comfort from sky-daddy making it all so clean for you.

>essentially a cog
Better a functioning cog than a useless wrench in the works. Anyway I was saying in my original post that God is not a sky daddy. Everything is God as such. Life is beautiful and when I work on creating functional representations of life and use that to improve the quality of life for others I feel like I've done something nice. I don't know perhaps it is a delusion but I refuse to accept Nihilism. By the way you sound like a weak bitch

lol far from weak, probably a million times more respected by my peers (as a lawyer and a man) and in general it's fine for you to have that delusion but dont namedrop christ like that. it screams child to me.

You can't possibly have passed the LSATs when you communicate so poorly. What area of law do you work in? (Unlike you i enjoy engaging with fantasy.)

im lazy on the internet, sue me. I work in torts.

Good grief. He really is meme tier.

He's probably not even old enough to be on this website.

Pseud is the new cuck, right... First faggot, then nigger (for a short while demoted to candy-ass and roody-poo), then normie, then pleb, then cuck, now pseud.

Others have such mainstays as kino and the like to refer to "interests" and not to posters.

After reading a very well articulated book I came to Veeky Forums out of curiosity to see if there were any open threads discussing it, just to look and HORROR. The conversational level is several tiers below what it was even when I left. Such contrast between someone lucid and eloquent and you buffons.

After years of not coming here I realize this board is irredeemable and must work as one of the less infamous containment boards. The same meme authors being inquired left and right... Joyce, Pynchon, Nabokov and mind you they might be good authors, but I'm convinced no one here actually reads and just buy books for ego stroking and as ornamental pieces (in practice) and then just come here to "discuss" the works.

All the while the Veeky Forums hivemind consolidates with everyone regurgitating the same opinions without realizing that reading this board must be what textual garbage cans do to your brain, if such a thing exists.

Farewell.

christfags are mad.
i can only smirk at how important this must be for you, it's all you have i'm sure

Literally an ambulance chasing faggot. Law school is just where rich families send their retard offspring. They should really bring back oubliettes.

Delicious pasta

Hey man, I get paid and God made my family rich so he must love me more than you.
also my girlfriend is hot and I'm only 27 and make more a year than you probably have in your life.

>my girlfriend is a thot
FTFY

she was a virgin when i met her.
what can i say.

Not necessarily. Faith can be applied to anything. To have an axiom, one must only have faith in something, because that is the starting point. Proof of the structure of the relationship does not predicate the actual object, the object is a variable if the statement is to be perfectly constructed.

As a lawyer does it bother you that you believe outright lies?

Said the christfag.
I know for a fact. We were friends for years.

Hahahhahaha enough.
Reporting this thread it's not even Veeky Forums

you lost, faggot

What
a
fucking
pseud.

He literally doesn't understand Gödel's Incompleteness theorems. Disgraceful.

Ignore Jordan Peterson's RETARD definition of god. His is psychological, not philosophical

t. pseud cuck niggerfaggot pleb

>I don't understand Godel
>I don't understand mathematics
>I don't understand logic
>I don't understand God
That about sums it up.

This is why we don't like JP. He spits in the faces of entire fields while lacking a basic grounding in them.

don't let the door hitcha' where the Lord splitcha'

jp needs to read heidegger