>mix well and eat

it's not that hard you guys

>premade tomato sauce

Why stop there? Super easy upgrade to god tier

Layer saucy-pasta in a round pan

pasta
ricotta
pasta

add cheese on top and bake at 350 for a half hour or until the cheese gets golden

don't have time to wait for half an hour

that sounds good though, i might have to try that some day

>How to cook not like an autistic person
You can't. you are.

I'm not made of money so i gotta make do with cheap shit and in my opinion making good food out of shit ingredients takes skill

and yes, i'm probably autistic but so are you

No basil?!

Add chopped carrots and a bit of red wine

see: spices
i have a shitload of spices incl. basil, they make any food good
chopping carrots seems like a chore and i've never tried adding wine to my food but thanks for the tip

Carrots on pasta is amazing, good taste user.

Although shred, not chop.

Add the tomato sauce and the spices to the meat and let them simmer. Then start the pasta and cook it. When not quite done, drain, and add to the sauce.

>Add the tomato sauce and the spices to the meat and let them simmer.
This guy knows whats up

I don't think that's what he meant...

still

Does that really make much of a difference? I mean, I'm clueless obviously but letting simmer for 15 minutes b4 adding the pasta... really makes a difference then?

>NOT like an autist
>spaghetti
one job

>it's not that hard you guys
You're right. It's very simple. Also very bland and boring.

Why are you afraid of flavor so much?

You missed his point entirely, which was that you finish cooking the pasta IN the sauce, rather than cooking the pasta fully in the water and putting the sauce on top.

It turns whats basically a plain sauce into a sauce seasoned by the fats and flavors in the meat.

If the meat is cooked, say, in some butter, get a good sear going and then add the cause, mix around and simmer, and the flavors infuse, and the sauce reduces a bit making it cling better to pastas,

>then add the cause
sauce*

dont delude yourself

I usually don't add anything b/c the meat is already 20% fat, i just slap it in there.

>processed pasta

>cook

Another favorite of mine
>marinated chicken chops (fuck marinating them myself)
>cream
>pasta

cook chicken, boil pasta, add cream to chicken, add spices and stir, add pasta and stir more

i like gnocchi pasta

Was this thread necessary?

Chicken chops, like, wow

>pre-ground meat

The first half of this thread looks like watching cavemen discovering Ragù for the first time through trial and error.

t. Italian

Are you saying autism is putting in more effort or less effort? I really cannot tell

It's just a word he saw other people say, he didn't mean anything in particular by it

If you're too retarded too prepare stuff on your own, cream of chicken and brown gravy make a really gr8 sauce.

Ragu is just a brand name to Americans.

Show me one necessary thread on here, faggot

That's like having a brand of frozen pizzas and calling it Pepperoni

strain the meat! acoustics need every crucial step.

STRAIN THE MEAT

Just make some Pesto and put it on your pasta you fucking fag, tastier and easy to make

>can literally make a single dish
>doesn't even know how to season it ("add whatever spices you like" my fucking ass)
>"How to cook not like an autistic person"
You failed