Stirner and nietzche

Is the will to power a spook?
How much does the voluntary egoist have in common with the Übermensch?
Which one was more likely to have high functioning autism/asperger?

obviously the egoist is weaker/autistic. It allows for more delusion.

ubermensch = autist. voluntary egoist = narcissist.
i'd rather be the latter 2bh.

I feel as if these are philosophers I haven't read that espouse ideas that I already have kicking around from reading ancient philosophy. Most of what I know from Stirner though comes from hearsay.

>Is the will to power a spook?
No, the will to power does not confer duties. Nietzsche is antithetical to the "Thou Shalt" that characterizes spooks.

>How much does the voluntary egoist have in common with the Übermensch?
I have no idea how to make coherent sense out of what Nietzsche says about the Übermensch in Zarathustra. Whatever overcoming oneself amounts to is something the voluntary egoist surely doesn't do.

>Which one was more likely to have high functioning autism/asperger?
Probably a tie.

Overman is a spook.

Neitzsche was a poor penniless cuck. All his blathering about the nature of power makes me suspect that he didn't understand the nature of power.

And so was Stirner, he was a commercial failure and his wife hated him. If Nietzsche didn't understand the nature of power due to that, then Stirner wouldn't have either.

Oh wait, they're fucking philosophers who think on topics, of fucking course their actual lives don't limit the validity of their ideas.

>Probably a tie.
Stirner had a couple of wives and managed to bag a comparatively wealthy women and blow her money on his pet projects whilst Nietzsche was busy getting rejected by Salome repeatedly

Other than that I generally agree

Spook is a concept of the herd.

We should listen to this faggot instead

ego is a spook

>Is the will to power a spook?
Spooks and the avoidance of such are a notion held significant by slave moralists. It's along the same spectrum as devils and demons. So, yes, the will to power is a spook, but only if you are a weak and lowly slave.

>How much does the voluntary egoist have in common with the Übermensch?
Very little. There may be traces of surface level similarities between the behavior of the two, but they are otherwise operating on a completely different level, particularly because the Overman is not a borderline solipsistic narcissist.

>Which one was more likely to have high functioning autism/asperger?
Stirner, easily. What relations do we even understand Stirner to have had? Nietzsche was a professor, roomed with several people over his life, spent time with Wagner at his home, and wrote love letters.

If I recall correctly, Stirner is a Henotheist, and Nietzche is a profoundly Christian Atheist.

Second question, Stirner, only by his abstracly lecturing tone.

>Christian Atheist
On what grounds? His works appear hardly influenced by Jesus if at all.

Thoe two are nothing alike.
Shit thread.

ebin meme, user-kun :^)

ITT: people who haven't read

His insistence that suffering affirms the WtP is an extremely Christian position.

Can someone tell me what the will to power is?

I've never read Nietzche but I'm thinking I've already thought of the will to power.

Nice.
He was a philosopher.

The Art of War is considered a great book even though it was probably written by a mediocre person in life. Machiavlli was no Prince.

>lost a ton of money in his failed hedge fund
>talks about monopolies, using Musk as an example
>Musk
>the guy who takes on extremely entrenched industries (aerospace and automotive) is an example of a monopolist

What about Brzezinski?
The Grand Chessboard

>Napolean
>hidden hand

This post is underrated

>If I recall correctly, Stirner is a Henotheist,

Where did you pick this idea up?

>Stirner, only by his abstracly lecturing tone.

How many autists manage to get married to wealthy heiresses?

The will to power is the will to release power, or to put it in another way, the will to change and affect.

>The Art of War
Sun Tzu was literally a general.

The ego is a spook