He doesn't read female authors

>he doesn't read female authors

I don't mind them, its just half the books I'm interested in just happen to be written by men. And I wont force myself to read something just because a woman wrote it.

Good for him!

I love female authors

Virginia Woolf, Virginia Woolf, Virginia Woolf ... the list goes on!

women were made from man's rib. they are inferior in every way.

I don't read at all because I'm not a loser nerd lmao

then he will never feel actual transcendence

feelings are for homos

he
- it is always a he -
who doesn't
read
female
authors commits
constant rape
- rupi kaur

>female
>author
pick one

>he reads female authors

>he reads female authors

No, I'm not leftist.

Funny thing is, that being female is actually the "normal" state. A fetus will develop as a female unless there happen some drastic changed that make them male, due to high testosterone.

I often made bad experiences with them where the story is full of really bad behaviour from the main protagonist (woman), like cheating for their boyfriends with alphas but it doesn't count, and then when the boyfriend accidentally dies they get together super fast with the alpha.

First of all, that has nothing to do with being an author. Why is it when someone questions the ability of females people like you come out with unrelated statements to the tone to: "Well did you know that most insects are matriarchal/female dominated? Girl praying mantis eats males." It's really makes you wonder.

Second of all, the gender of the fetus is predetermined once the egg is fertilized, so claiming that it's "natural state" is one thing or another is ridiculous.

I read the Coldfire Trilogy by Friedman, didn't confirm it was a woman until afterwards, but I knew something was off while reading it.

>First of all, that has nothing to do with being an author. Why is it when someone questions the ability of females people like you come out with unrelated statements to the tone to: "Well did you know that most insects are matriarchal/female dominated? Girl praying mantis eats males." It's really makes you wonder.

There are good female authors, no doubt. But I observed the tendency that there is more cuckery if the author is female. And since there are more books than I can ever read, I will stick to male authors since they have a lower chance of wasting my time.

The only female author I ever liked was Evelyn Waugh. I know most people say women can't be funny, but she was a laugh riot. But in general yeah, most women are as funny as cancer.

Virginia Woolf and George Eliot both have a good sense of humour, Jane Austen as well

>it doesn't read trans authors

mein gott

Who are the other half written by?

only female authors i read and enjoy are academics

woman fiction doesnt seem to be all that interesting

There's a higher chance of a man writing a great book than a women, sure (not saying this has to be true,
but it seems to be the case).

That said, if you can't appreciate the artistry of Virginia Woolf, Flannery O'Connor, Gertrude Stien, or George Elliot, you should probably stop reading.

>Evelyn Waugh

Uhhh, he's a guy

>he reads male authors

To kill a mockingbird

Exactly. Therefore woman is the base state, while man is human spirit transcending flesh.

No love for Shirley Jackson or Carson McCullers?

I would a lot more if the great female authors were half as competent as the great male authors, never mind half as numerous.

I almost exclusively read history, I'm reading some Voltaire at the moment though.

I'm generally not too intesrested in who author's the book as long as it is about the subject I want.

Bar History/Voltaire I've read Lovecraft

Is one of the most overrated books ever written in the English Language. The only reason anyone loves it is that they had to read it when they were 12.

Best post

Read any Mary Beard?

No but I'm lacking many books about the Romans so I'll look into her.

The only female authors I've ever read and liked are Patricia Highsmith and Daphne du Maurier.

>female authors
There's like three that aren't liberal propaganda and literal ass wipe.

Traps.

Jawsome