I want to meet this tumblrette

I want to meet this tumblrette.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNz43C5MskM

I'd lick her asshole but she's a worthless nothing either way.

You just know her cats litter box is absolutely unkempt. That room she's in reeks of ammonia. Why do women who claim to love cats treat them like shit?

Why are you so mean, senpai?

She seems cool

>"There's this other French guy named Marcuse..."
Fucking REEEEE'd.

All hail the new queen of Veeky Forums.

Not literature. Sage and report.

here's what she's really saying:

BLA BLA BLA PHILSOPHY IS SEXY :3 I WANT A MAN WHO CAN HAVE FUN AND THINK ;)))) I CALL OUT CONSUMERISM (in all lowercase) SO PEOPLE WON'T THINK I AM A CONSUMERIST WHORE WHO MAKES THESE VIDEOS AND HAS A MINIMALIST ROOM SO I CAN LARP AS DARIA FROM BEEVIS AND BUTTHEAD LOOK AT THIS NOSERING IT'S TOTALLY FREE EXPRESSION AND NOT ME BUYING MY WAY IN TO THE SPECTACLE

what about the cat

The minimalism isn't intentional. She's just lower middle class. Either way I won't even click on the video as I prefer hearing the opinions of strangers to having to deal with someone's persona.

>can't dress
>can't decorate
Aesthetics status: btfo
Why would I even ask her about books?

you just know that she wouldn't fuck you

French... German... it's all the same to us Americans lol

why would you make a video like this when you clearly have no clue what you're talking about?

like it's okay to be at her level of vaguely grasping at understanding but why make a video about it?

i'll tell you why.

My Zeus... she's beautiful...

It's the *not explicitly jewish* part I have a problem with.

No, its not. Holy fuck.

shes sexy. bet she has a cute pussy and nice toes.

Honestly from skin tone alone I bet she has a roastie and also probably wears uncomfortable shoes so her toes probably look like someone shut a piano lid on them.

>The minimalism isn't intentional. She's just lower middle class.
Proof? Isn't it more likely this 20something discussing post-marxist critical theory on the internet is a college student/grad consciously fostering a self-image of someone "better than" consumerism or yuppie living? (She's very well made up, looking very attractive, well lit, she is clearly conscious of her image as it appears int he video) She's sitting on the floor to be edgy. Not even the poorest poorboys in Africa sit on the floor by necessity.

Can we quit it with this e-celeb shit? No one cares. Also read the description of the tumblr page, fags. It's a metaphor for how bad you fucked up.

>very well made up
Literally looks like she just used pharmacy store makeup and did the cat eye thing which is the makeup equivalent to reading catcher in the rye
>attractive
Well genetics are free senpai

I think she's sitting on the floor because she can't afford furniture. Yeah as a first worlder she is richer than most Africans wildest dreams but I don't think her drab little apartment is virtue signal even though in the labarynthian self delusion of her mind she probably likes to think it is.

so many womens shoes are open toed now, so she would be required by social and beauty standards to keep them well maintained.

Even the open toed ones are so cramped I can't tell you man and I'm into feet how many girls when I finally got to see them it was just so sad and honestly my footfu was like my 2nd gf who I hate in every other way so just fuckmyshitup

Are we talking about women's feet in this thread?

I almost can't bring myself to listen, I like the idea of a qt talking about baudrillard, but only because I'm a pervert. Only disappointment and guilt at my perversity can follow.

Actual Baudrillard over here for anyone who wants to disappear.

Yea my man foot fetish is patrician. I realized this while watching a lot of old foreign cinema. In Russian literature too I've read the words "little feet" associated with beauty often. Idk why it's like this but it is.

>smart people have spent literally thousands of years thinking about the consumption and display of wealth and you get your input on the subject from some slut on youtube

literally why

Yeah I'm with , her room isn't minimalist or "chic," it's just fucking empty.

>when someone posts a video with only a handful of views

id upgrade her shoe game and her toe game

she craves rough sex all day

foot fetishes are for men who need a domina in their lives.

She's not an e-celeb, dude. She has 150 subscribers on YouTube.

Yea, she's just a chick doing her regular v-blog thing, I dont think its really meant for anything but getting her thoughts out. Wouldnt take it too seriously.

yes ma'am

She definitely doesn't cramp her toes.

better lit blog