Hey cu/ck/s, sorry for phonefagging but this tiny pumpkin is the only decoration I got for Halloween...

Hey cu/ck/s, sorry for phonefagging but this tiny pumpkin is the only decoration I got for Halloween. Is there any reason I can't/shouldn't roast this?

I'm pretty sure that's plastic

It's not plastic my phone is just especially shit

Yes

you can't roast plastic.

dont do it you will create mustard gas

But it's not plastic so I'm good rite

You won't get much flesh from it and what you do won't taste very good.

because its plastic

>cooking plastic
are you retarded? enjoy being intoxicated

are you retarded? its obviously not plastic, I said so like 3 times

Besides that eating plastic can be detrimental to your health, no. Go for it.

>Is there any reason I can't/shouldn't roast this?

Fuck no! Oven Roasting improves the flavours of many items: Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, jews, ect. Cut it up evenly and pop it in the oven with a light coating of oil.

we used to as kids all the time OP sprinkle a little salt on that bitch and roast away

So what you're saying is that it will be tasty since it is a pumpkin and not a plastic?

I'd never be so presumptuous as to impose my personal taste or lack thereof for plastic upon another. I understand that taste is a personal matter. I simply felt obligated to voice my concern about the possible risk of eating a plastic pumpkin decoration from a health standpoint.

It doesn't improve the flavor of plastic.

looks like a flatso pumpkin, why do you think you cannot cook it? because it was outside?

check for rodent damage and go from there

STOP SAYING IT'S FUCKING PLASTIC HOLY SHIT

Well, it certainly doesn't look like a rubber pumpkin.

it actually does a little

Pumpkins got to be the most retarded vegetable there is. What do you use it for? Is it only good for making lanters?

Pumpkin muffins are delicious. Pumpkin soup can be delicious if done right.

I'm not a fan of the stuff on its own either.

>Jews

consuming plastic will fuck with your hormones, though you're already a huge faggot anyway so go for it

>consuming plastic will fuck with your hormones
big deal. I ate one of pic related 2 days ago and my dick cannot get hard. I sweating this being permanent. ffs

Wash and scrub it, cut it into wedges, scoop off the stringy seed shit (keep the seeds to roast), put wedgesinto roasting pan skin side up, add a cup or two of water, cover with foil put into a hot oven, roast until soft, remove from oven, cool for 5 mins, scoop out flesh into a drainer of sorts, let it sit for 30 minutes to cool and drain, mash it up in blender or with hand masher. You now have pumpkin puree to make anything from pumpkin hot chocolate, pumpking coffee, pumpkin pie, breads, cakes, meals, sweets, sides.
Theres 100s of recipes out there, dont waste that pumkin, theres no excuse to do so.

Apparently back in my grandparents day it was only grown as stockfeed for pigs.

Do you guys have brain damage?
IT'S NOT FUCKING PLASTIC
you can see it's rubber as plain as day