What's the best ketchup?

Are they all sugar filled liquid candy? And whatever happened to that purple and green stuff that used to be around?

Other urls found in this thread:

fermentersclub.com/ketchup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't get Hunt's and you should be fine.

from my experience things marketed as catsup taste much better than ketchup

purple and green was disgusting because of the color, was supposed to be fun for the kids but it's kinds of like eating a blue apple

And yes, they are a vinegary, sugared tomato reduction with other flavorings. America's Test Kitchen says Simply Heinz is the best, and I do really like it, but I also want to say the posterabove me hating on Hunt's is a fucking nigger.

Personally I cannot stand the taste or smell of catsup

Right here bitch niggas

>ketchup in a jar
Sold. Fuck bottled ketchup.

Try mushroom catsup, it's closer to worcestershire but not exactly the same. Hard to find, you might have to make it.

Man, it is so easy to make. Same with mustard.
Just don't fall into the weird DIY condiment subculture that for some reason exists online. You know the UR CRUMB ARE SHIT stuff bread folks get up to? It's like that.

I acknowledge it as garbage sugar paste but it’s still good on some things.
Pic related is my favorite, just bought a fresh bottle.

This shit is the bomb, just a shame it's fairly expensive compared.

reddit: the condiment

Make your own fucking ketchup, you goddamn nigger.
Alternatively, switch to the superior condiment, mustard.

this is good had it at a bbq. frinedo made frozen burgers :( but this shit helped it go down

This shit is fucking terrible. There's a food truck that comes to my job that serves it with their food. The texture is horrible to dip fries in and it's overwhelmingly vinegary.

>eating ketchup
>ever
i hate nu-Veeky Forums so much

you can’t really beat hunts so long as you shake it and thaw it out fully so you don’t get watery stuff

What is the best self-made ketchup recipe?

This. Not even a fan of ketchup and this stuff is pretty fantastic.

I've made this fermented ketchup recipe and I really liked it. I ferment my own pickles so I just used some of the brine as the starter, but you could use the top liquid from naturally fermented yogurt. I also spiced it up with some hot peppers. I'm glad you reminded me, I'm going to make another batch of this soon.

fermentersclub.com/ketchup/