What do you think human tastes like?

What do you think human tastes like?
If scientists were able to grow human flesh from a human skin cell similar to lab grown beef they grew would you eat it?

Naturally salty and really, really chewy. Bland flavor, like tilapia or something.

I kinda want to eat a burger made from my own cells just to say I did it.

Yeah I'd definitely try it once, no idea how it would taste.

definitely tastes like pork. we have similar structure, fat on top of meat. roasted humans smells like roasted pork. cannibals call it "long pig". heres the problem: what if someone clones their own muscle tissue in a vat, and sells it? is that illegal? thats from a sci fi novel. Wendy Meat.

If someone cuts off their own toe and sells it is that illegal?

In most cases yes.

I'd taste good I reckon. I've been drinking beer heavily for the last 25 years. I'd like to think that some of the flavour has carried over.

Government was a mistake

I would guess Pork since its the most similar flesh

How old are you?

How long of heavy drinking will it take before it fucks you over?

>drinking since 10
some people are born with the edge

Maybe he's German

I'm not sure but I'm prepared to find out.

For science

My dad actually used to give me a beer to drink when I was even younger than 10 when we went camping.

>Hufu, a now fictional product, was briefly marketed as tofu designed to resemble human flesh in taste and texture.
>The tongue-in-cheek Hufu website was in existence from May 2005 to June 2006. The creators claimed that Milla Jovovich coined the term after hearing about the product's development while on the Eurostar from London to Paris

Long pig is what the Chinese call it. Tanker recovery crews (the guys who pull the smoldering corpses out of tanks) and vets, mainly from the Vietnam War who have experienced a napalm bombing, tend to agree because the effect on some of them makes them turn off pork for life.

Also, if you really want, pic related. But it's lab meat that they made from several celebrities, and lab-grown meat is pretty much devoid of flavor, hence making it into a seasoned meat product.

I wouldn't try it. Don't know if it would be worse if I hated it or loved it, so it seems like a lose-lose.

You sound like a little bitch. Fuck off to your momma bitch boi

No, this is how you get spongiform encephalopathy.

pork