Hottest sauce for a restuarant

what's the hottest sauce a resturant serves that endangers the customer's tastebuds or life? I vote buffalo wild wings' mango habanero. Their other sauces start out hotter but this one lingers far more than anything else I've tasted

Mango habanero is tame compared to the blazing one.

the blazing hot was hotter for me but i found mango habenerao lasted longer. or maybe the blazzing killed my tastebuds faster so it was more numb

Yeah, the blazing is like 300,000 scovilles... although the mango is still hot and has a better flavor.

I dont understand why mango habenero was never hot to me. Ive had it like 4-5x.

Im not even that great with hot foods just ok. Im sure the hottest buffalo they have would destroy me.

I have lots of problems with taco bells mild sauce, like wow you call it mild, why do I need gallons of milk to down a vegetarian taco with a quarter of a packet on it? I wont even mention what it does after.

If you eat it regularly, it becomes less of an issue. People think of it like building immunity or a tolerance, but really you've just depleted the receptors that send the "pain" signals. So the more spicy stuff you eat, the more tolerable it is.

It depends if you get fresh sauce or not. Sometime they make large batches and they cook the sauce a bit and it reduces down the heat.

My local spic takeaway store has a ghost chili blend sauce that just about makes my shits melt through my toilet bowl when I get home.

>you've just depleted the receptors that send the "pain" signals

wrong, retard. i got pepper sprayed on a dare once and for the next 24ish hours literally nothing was spicy to me, and no i didnt get sprayed in the mouth.

a few hours later i bought a fried chicken sandwich, i sprayed pepper spray on the chicken, ate it and it wasnt hot at all. it just tasted fucked up bc the spray had a chemical taste.

next day, ate a raw habanero. nothing. it was like eating a small crunchy bell pepper.

I can't say anything at BWW was ever hot to me. They had that stupid t-shirt contest for whoever could finish a platter of their hottest wings and I ended up with a free shirt.

It just tasted bland, which is weird to me because I can get a jar of cherry poppers and they can turn me into a sweating sniffling mess.

>get a lot of capacious
>depletes substance p receptors
>hot stuff doesn't seem as hot afterwards

Are you trying to prove my point? Good job. Your receptors come back to normal after a bit, but my point is that if you eat hot stuff regularly, hot stuff will seem less hot. For the same reason macing yourself like the retard you are might make hot food seem less hot temporarily.

capsaicin*

What kind of pepper spray has a shitty taste? Most of it just tastes like any other pepper sauce. They make it food safe for a reason.

The Boar and Wing (local competition for BWW) has a sauce they call the ghostbuster. It makes my goatee hurt. On the plus side, it ensures that nobody's stealing my wings.

Pretty much how it went down.

My family's from the north end of India. I look like a tanned Slav, sound like a white boi, but my last name is three thousand letters long, and basically means "He who will eat the hot wings even though his genie slippers are starting to curl from the heat coming off of his guts."

#
>fat neckbear with a bad goatee sitting alone at buffalo wild wings
>I'll take the Ghostbusters wings.
>"S-sorry do you mean th-"
>LEAVE MY PRESENCE
>waitress comes back with his wings
>he sniffs one to make sure they got the order right
>licks it
>his eyes start to water and his chin curls
>he proceeds to give everyone the stink eye between tears as he chokes down tiny bites of his wings
>everyone is laughing at him
>as he leaves a noticeable wet spot appears on his arse
>he shit himself
>he starts to sprint, holding back tears and wiping his mouth with his sleeve

Lol I eat blazin on the reg and frequently but a bottle of their blazin for chicken tendies and whatnot.

Did you delete this just to add the shart in mart response?

I'm Canadian - we have designated shitting terraces.

Yes, but I also fixed some weird typos.

You didn't allude to my poo-in-loo heritage. Vishnu and I shall now invoke your white guilt.

I enjoy spicy foods and the spicy sensation in general. However, I avoid most hot sauces because I can't stand how most of them have an overbearing vinegar taste that takes over the flavor profile of my meal.

Don't really go for hot sauces, but pic related is my go to

Same here. I just want the heat that's why I turn to crushed chili peppers I make at home that is spicy af.

Only normies and foreign mid tier businessman eat at that shit hole

This. There's a reason it's a sports bar. Normies love that shit.

had it last night, i typically love mango habanero sauces but bww didnt do it for me. Hot is my go to, blazin and wild are a unnecessary imo.

>buffalo wild wings

Terrible service and shitty food. Went there once and never again