Secret Library in the ghetto

>be me
>become friends with elderly black gentleman at my old job
>black gentleman is a 60-something former navy guy who has collected a plethora of books from all over the world
>invites me to come to his house and read some of his stuff
>want to oblige him since he helped me learn the ropes at work
>however his house is located in west Atlanta near the old football stadium
>textbook black neighborhood
>I'm a lanky white dude in a Toyota Corolla just waiting to be culturally enriched

What do I do guys? I really want to check out this guy's stuff but I just know I'll get a gun pulled on me if I come within range of his place.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echolalia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Carry a basketball.

Wear a du-rag

grease your dick with cocoa butter

Put a military sticker on your car, idiot. Navy preferably. They probably know and respect him there.

>> assuming blacks respect anything

Don't cut yourself on that edge son

Id be more worried about getting touched or drugged

>assuming blacks aren't capable of respect

i would call you a racist but you're probably just a retard, so i dont want to be insulting to other retards, i know you can't help it

don't be an american

Nice /pol/ dirt trap. Keep it bumped so they don't come into literature threads.

>sheltered pussy detected
I'm sure it feels safe in that gated community doesn't it you fucking faggot. You wouldn't even go through a hood in tank, even less like that you fucking hypocrite

>I'm Le working class!! I know all non whites aren't human!!

kys fraud, you don't even leave the fucking house because you can't play csgo and call people cucks

There is nothing to worry about as long as you are invited any bad neighborhood becomes safe, whether you are a junky coming to score or some white kid walking right into an old man's veiled booty call, you'll be fine.
>navy
>you like books whyboi I got some books
>Book of muh dick heheh

>OP has a legitimate concern
>must be /pol/

Must be nice to live in a gated community

Watch out guys this enlightened /r/TheDonald kid is dropping some redpills

And this is why nobody will care for you when the melanoid gentlemans enter your gated community and enrich you widely, they will actually cheer them

I'm sure you would love to be enriched by a melanin addled fellow

>I call him a fag since he talks shit but has never been in a poor neighborhood
>b-but you're the sheltered one
Don't worry they will come after you, especially after you and since you're the one who defends them so zealously you will be the one who likes it

>They will come after youTHEYWILLCOMEAFTERYOUTHEYWILLCOMEAFTERYOU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echolalia

Try asking what he has to see if you'll be interested. If you are consider bringing a friend. But don't be afraid to say no, your personal safety is more important than anything.

African Americans are 13% of the population, yet commit 50% of all violent crime, and 90% of all interracial crime. It is not edgy-bigotry to point out that they are more dangerous. If it is racist to point out a statistical fact, then truth itself must be racist.

Le working class authenticity Le /r/TheDonald face :^) upvotes for all

Tbh it's just poor people who are more dangerous.

Prison-industrial complex you fucking superficial retard, you talk as if their brains are inferior when it's entirely environmental

Incorrect application of logistics. Just a complete embarrassing logic jump from someone who claims to be rational. Literally 13 year old /r/atheism behavior