Favorite alcohol is white wine

>favorite alcohol is white wine
>would never drink it when I'm out because people would make fun of me
>start ordering vodka tonics because I think it is manlier
>apparently it is a white girl drink

What do I order now that doesnt taste like shit and is manly?

the manliest thing to order is whatever the fuck you want to drink, dumbass

An old fashioned, a whiskey sour, a martini. Or just stop giving a fuck what other people think. If I'm on vacation on a tropical island, you're damn right I'm drinking some ridiculous fruity-ass drink with umbrellas and shit in it.

drink another mans ball sweat, the most manliest substance

>out with the boys
>"o-one pinot grigio please"

Drink it anyway. Who the fuck cares? Most of the shit those people are drinking is utter swill anyway.

What you choose to order is not going to be anywhere near the deciding factor in whether people see you as manly or not. They already know you're a beta cuck.

>>start ordering vodka tonics because I think it is manlier
Why did you possibly think this?

gin and tonic is the answer

Russians drink vodka

isopropyl alcohol or paint thinner

Yes they do. They also drink it straight, without anything else, unlike your limp-dicked ass.

cum

So the more disgusting, the more manly it is?

yes, unironically

What is the least disgusting drink that is also manly?

Whatever you want to drink, you fucking numale cuck

High alcohol cocktails. Only works when everyone is ordering cocktails tho.

Rum.

>without anything else
Except for pickles, open-faced sandwiches, cold cuts, and various finger foods.

Whisky and soda, double shot of the whisky, whatever is the cheapest well whisky they have, preferably the liquor and soda both shot of a hose

So what? Everyone and their mother's sister's dog drinks Prosecco in the UK whenever, and no one looks down their nose at anyone else. Wine is more normie than it's ever been.

If you think vodka's disgusting, you have no business near any hard alcohol, period.

Vodka is gross on its own as with most alcohol

seriously.
is the only answer. i cant see being embarrassed for ordering any fucking thing i want.

peer pressuring assholes aren't your friends.

chardonnay is delicious user, just fucking drink what you like.

or Riesling or Shiraz or fucking what ever the hell i feel. you need better friends.

just order a beer or don't care about what people are thinking and drink what you really like, we only live once after all so do what you like.

now i want Riesling.

>out with the boys
Normies reeeeee

Russians also allowed communism to take over their country for like 75 years, basically the least manly form of government ever conceived, so they are hardly an authority on manliness

wtf I love russia now

Seriously though that sounds like a good pairing with vodka

Whiskey ya dumb cuck

>without anything else

Spotted the alcoholic. No bottle of vodka should be opened without a good reason, good friends, and good snacks to wash down.

>favorite alcohol is white wine

what

Then be honest with yourself and order a cocktail. Straight liquor's not for everyone.
If vodka turns your stomach, God forbid you drink something with actual character.

OP is actually a borderline underageban&.

The tonic is sugary and imo nasty with anything but gin. Do a vodka soda, hit it with lime or lemon and pretty gud sipping drink right there. Adding a fruit flavor like cherry would help but you're back in girl territory. Here are some manly go tos

1. Vodka, soda/seltzer, lime/lemon, (optional) salt
2. Tequila, soda/seltzer, lime/lemon,
(recommended) salt
3. Rum (recommend high proof life cruzan 151 to lower the sugar-to-alcohol ratio), diet cola, (recommended) lime/lemon
4. Whisky/bourbon, diet cola/soda/seltzer (obv will be very different based on this choice), (recommended) lime/lemon
5. Gin, soda/seltzer/diet tonic, like/lemon. Can add little bit of grapefruit juice to this if needed, will greatly reduce the off taste of cheaper gin.
6. (Borderline) Vodka, soda/seltzer/diet sprite, cranberry juice. It's a classic cocktail which means men have drunk it, but not that men typically drink it. Much more acceptable to drink in the day time or any hot weather occasion.

Essentially women like sugar and citrus to hide the alcohol bite, they understand that tasting gasoline is not really fun. Men understand that sugary things are a false economy, easier to drink up front, worse hangover and insulin sleepyhead on the backend, it's why I always recommend diet version of everything. Just don't go over board with manly stuff, I once bought a bottle of bourbon that tasted like leather set on fire. It literally scabbed my throat.

If you are a man, don't order a teenage girl liquor like vodka

Vodka and Tequila are womenly
Rum and gin are neutral
Whiskey and brandy are manly

>It literally scabbed my throat.
um, what?

Wtf? How many fucking tards are in this thread?

I feel awful for you if the only hard-drinkers you've seen in your life are women. Vodka is for everyone who gives a damn about drinking. Just don't go overboard mixing it.

I can unearth a hearty orange wine (a very mature white wine), invite anyone who mocks you for drinking white wine, laugh at them when they spit it thinking it's sissy regular white wine
stop drinking alcoholic grape juice and start drinking verdejo

>vodka is for everyone who gives a damn about drinking
I would say the exact opposite is true. People who give a damn about drinking drink better stuff

3 fingers of whiskey/rye/scotch neat.

if you're cheap over some rocks

vodka can be good. i've even enjoyed it straight.
i concur that bourbon or scotch or even a decent rum or irish whisky is a better choice for sipping, though. i buy maybe 4 bottles of wine a month, and i enjoy them whether it bothers someone else or not. people can drink horse piss or rot gut all they want.

Drink wine faggot. Seriously. If you're going to some place that makes fun of you, go to a more mellow bar. They tend not to be as loud too.

Just drink bourbon.

Where does that happen, MS or AL?

I order amaretto sours with gingerale because it's manlier to not give a fuck. If anyone wants to challenge they can offer to do a shot of kraken with me. If they can't enjoy smooth spiced motor oil then they don't get to judge.

i mean getting wine in a late night bar scenario is a little weird unless it is specifically a wine-centric place
Wine is more of a dinner thing than a bar thing

Inb4 'obsessed', but I think this is a problem that's genuinely unique to the American drinking scene. I would be hard pressed to name anywhere in Europe, the UK or the Commonwealth that would give you funny looks for ordering wine whenever you wanted it.

say no more bruv

>me:hey lemmie get a uhh
>me: vodka and diet coke
>the boys: yoo wtf is this pussy shit
>me: idgaf
>the boys: oh ok

what is that drink that tastes exactly like cream soda? it's rum or something plus ginger ale i think.
i cannot remember, but i know it was tasty.

I had burns from all the nasty chemicals present in that shit, I could feel the mucous membrane burned off and the skin underneath was textured and fucked up. Was a forty dollars bottle too

I think a lot of it has to do with a combination of the lingering effects of Prohibition and the former dominance of teetotalism over much of our culture, as well as our particular university traditions, amongst other things.

For Americans, drinking was one of those things that coincides with our first rite of passage of escaping our parents and freeing ourselves. We aren't usually exposed (or expected to be exposed, at least) to alcohol at younger ages, so the pendulum swings the other way really hard. Young drinking culture is a means of "proving yourself" for us a little more than it tends to be in Europe.

I'm kind of pulling a lot of this out of my ass, but it makes sense to me. For guys, at least, there's an expectation that you have to "learn how to drink like a man." Unfortunately, this begins during ages at which no one knows what the fuck they're talking about. So you hear all sorts of weird shit like "vodka is for women" or "never get any vermouth in your martini, and make sure you drown it in olives." It's pure affectation.

Stop being a fuckin pansy

Real men don't worry about "manliness" they just are

>Implying Communism didn't turn Russia into an industrial superpower on par with the US within a few decades

OP, you've gotten the right answer ITT multiple times. If you need a specific drink to define your manliness, then you are the embodiment of a fucking cuck. Tell your friends to fuck off, sodomize them (to assert your dominance - nohomo) then drink your fucking Dr mcgullicudies (sp?) like a real man.

stop worrying, if you aren't sucking back Smirnoff Ice and blue curacao filled drinks served with a garnish of huge black dildo, no one cares what you are drinking

Exactly my point. If you give two shits what people think of your drink, you're about as retarded as this mouthbreather here.

You should order a nice strawberry daiquiri, or a mudslide if it's on the menu.

Gin and tonic.
Simple, elegant, and glows pale blue under a blacklight

Gin and tonic is best drink

Just beer, but I wouldn't really know since it's the only alcoholic I drink along with sparkling wine (prosecco and spumante specifically)

I don't give a shidd about what they think, if a drink is manly or not. If I feel like drinking alcohol I will, otherwise nah

>doesnt taste like shit and is manly?
Nothing that is manly doesn't taste like shit, being able to enjoy shitty tasting alcohol is manly in of itself.
Stop getting drinks, start doing shots so it's over faster

whiskey ginger

Nah but seriously, just go with beer. A classic blonde will do

In the past couple years I discovered that I love whiskey neat and that's about the manliest drink there is so I lucked out. Honestly if you like wine then just order wine. If your buddies make fun of you then just turn it back on them and let them know you're comfortable enough with your sexuality to order what you like and that they're probably projecting their latent homosexual tendencies onto you.

If you really need something easy to drink that you won't get made fun of for drinking do a whiskey 7 or a beer.

2 parts brandy, 1 part lime juice, 1 part simple syrup

or an old fashioned

Well, two out of three is good enough I guess

We're a wino culture mate, we honestly drink fucking anything under the sun. I still see lads walking down the street with a breezer in their hands and a paki shop rum in the other.

The yanks just don't have the same way about it, shame really.

old fashioned, whiskey sour, gin and tonic, beer

>yooo you're still a manlet faggot ahahaha

Alcohol universally tastes like shit until you simply get over it. Cut sugary and sweet foods out of your diet for a while and you'll find it easier to swallow bitter drinks of all kinds.

y'know what's manly? drinking what you want and not giving a fuck what anyone thinks about it. you drink to relax and have fun, not impress people

It takes a real man to be in an open relationship

nigga i drink whatever i want from wine to whiskey and in between water when i know i'm close to crashing. i always get weird looks but in the end i last longer, without going ko and have less hangover the day afterwards.

stop giving a shit about people. your girly attitude makes you "the white girl", not your fucking drink you fucking wuss.

also wine in clubs is garbage, except if you go to high class clubs, which are terrible in their own way

Manly drinks don't taste good - well... matter of opinion I guess. They're "acquired tastes." Nobody has gin for the first time and thinks "Oh god, yes! This is the flavour my life has been missing!"

Order whatever the hell you want and take solace in your security in your sexuality. Anyone who avoids ordering white wine or a Singapore Sling for fear of what the guys will think is just weak willed.

While I firmly believe that one should drink whatever one feels like, Pinot grigio has somehow become the default wine order for girls who don't know anything about wine and as such ,ignited be the most potentially embarrassing thing one can order at the moment.

Seriously though, how did the memo get around to every woman under 25 to start ordering Pinot Grigio?

ignore the people saying drink what you want if you want tot be a real man. it's true what they're saying but appearances matter. you wouldn't wear a tshirt and shorts on the first date no matter how much you feel like it. the caveat is that if you ooze masculinity from every pore you can get away with doing extremely girly shit and it only adds to you aura of masculinity. dollars to donuts you're not that manly. so just order an old fashioned or a whiskey soda if you want to be cheap, and learn to like it.

Pinot Grigio is an easy to drink wine - relatively simple flavour profile, just enough acidity to cut through the grease of dark meat poultry, doesn't linger.

I'm sure if Gewurtztraminer was easier to pronounce, it would be the white-girl-go-to.

i think because it seems to have a peppery kick to it. maybe it seems closer to drinking alcohol because of that? dunno just spitballing. i like pinot grigio though. i didn't even realize it had become a womeme till my sister, who's never spoken about wine before asked me to pick up a bottle of pinot.

>can't handle the bantz

You're a faggot

If you're hanging with your bros, and appearances matter, your bros are shit.

On a date or a casual business meeting, absolutely gauge the vibe or play it safe, unless you want to lead with a "statement" - it's a gambit, but it can make you memorable and start some interesting conversations.

>why don't you drink your 4% light beer chad, some of us are trying to have a good night.
>unzips dick

Always take the shot.

You're telling me!

On dates, it's hit or miss. Some girls are looking for normal, and I am not.

In terms of work nonsense, I get asked for by name because people know my name.

>If you're hanging with your bros, and appearances matter, your bros are shit.
at our last bro's birthday we got an expensive prosecco as the drinking centerpiece. the entire party was closer to a girls night in apart form the fact that it was funnier and less relationship talk.

drinking with friends hardly counts as social drinking. OPs question was obviously aimed at drinking with people you're not all that familiar with or even drinking alone. in both cases it's better to get a normal man drink.

are there brown girl drinks too?

Depends on the species of brown.

The Roti shop down the street has a $6 Kingfisher/Veg Roti combo on "date night"... used to be girls night, but they aren't really a bar.

tequila

Bro just be southern European. Very acceptable drink especially chilled in summer. Also like they said
But if you do just want to expand your drinks in general try gin tonics (another excellent summer cocktail). Sazeracs and whiskey old fashions are good to get into whiskey (my go to fall and winter cocktails especially the Sazerac cuz it's served neat)

corona with lime, cocktails if you're rich.
talking brown as in indian here.

Manliest thing to do would be to get a bottle of the cheapest wine they have, no glass. Seriously I pick up chicks doing this ahahhaaha got one givin' me a good s u c c right now shiiiii

If you ever buy vodka, always dring in straight, in shots.
Mixed (with orange juice, for example) is for teenagers.
Straight in glasses is for hardcore alcoholics.

what if mix it with beer lul i get fuuuuuucke dup ahahahhahahaahha who's the girl? shes a cutie wanna squirt a load on her tits then lick it up

vodka and wine are for girls unless it's that Russian vodka that's over 70% alcohol, that's for people planning on jumping off a bridge