What side items do you get when you order a pizza?

What side items do you get when you order a pizza?

Steak

A smaller pizza

Beer.

I didn’t get side items, pizza and beer are a meal by themselves.

All the side items are already on top of the pizza.

Wings

onion rings and/or cheese breadsticks

Wings and cheese bread.

Garlic knots

2L of coke and 2 medium pizzas with cinnasticks and garlic bread with 6 creamy garlic dips

Garlic fries

calzone

If they're doing a deal where it's cheap to get a pizza with a side of bread sticks, then I'll get that.

Wings

Big black cock

breadsticks ofc

An entire thanksgiving meal

These and/or a 2L. I've actually gotten some free 20 oz. sodas because the phone girl sounded cute and I complimented her.

Sometimes I'll order a salad to have alongside. Other than that, nothing.

Beer

I usually get one of these memes

Dips.

I don't think i've had fast food in the past 2-3 years but that looks fucking delish, especially if you can get it with meatballs.

Yeah, it's really fucking filling and comfy user, it has meatballs on it, spring onion, melted cheese and garlic in the bread.

>you got free soda because you complimented the girl who picked up the phone
>not because they were out of 2L bottles like they always fucking are

I smell phony

why dont pizza places just make the crust garlic knots

these

I got my 2L as well, but I wouldn't know why else they gave me free 20 oz. sodas.

He's not wrong.

Once ordered from a japanese restauarant, they were out of curry for the day because I ordered quite late. I said that was fine and got something else, when I opened the takeaway bag I had loads of free extras with a note saying thanks for your understanding

cutest takeaway ever

Is this because of a medical condition, or do you just not like fast food? Do you cook most of your meals?

Medium boneless wings and ranch is my favorite side by far. Usually get fries or mozzarella fries if I'm being fat and ordering this kind of food at all.

Nothing, sides from pizza places are overpriced as fuck.
I'm not paying $6 for some garlic bread.

Maybe the gluten free movement has crippled the pizza industry so hard that they have essentially become a soda delivery company that is willing to stoop so low as to bribe you for your continued business.

2 litre machine roke

NFL killed the pizza industry

Always make a big salad.

If you order breadsticks, you should be shot. Wings are ok.

i usually order pizza when its half price, so i get a 2nd pizza with other toppings i want.

then i have cold pizza for a few days.

Go back to your containment board

side items?

Dinner rolls

I work at hungry Howie's and we have flavored crust like garlic butter and parm etc, it's bretty gud

I never understood breadsticks/cheesybread/whatever. It's just pizza with less ingredients, why would you eat it with pizza?

Sometimes I get poutine.

Variety. More vs fewer ingredients isn't relevant.

I rarely order extras, OP. The only places that deliver to my address have shitty extras so I don't get them.

pizza and a beer/wine and that's it

Kill yourself redit faggot no one gives a fuck about your boring story

hope you still order from them, they sound nice

Your girl.

>2 footlong cheesesteaks
>extra meat
>lettuce
>onions
>extra cheese
>no mayo
>two orders of french fries
>large pizza
>pepperoni
>bacon
>onions
>green peppers

who else only eat vegetables and fruits through their cheesesteak/pizza consumption?

I don't get anything else because I can't even finish a whole pizza

Why no mayo?

kIlL yOuRsElF rEdIt FaGgOt No OnE gIvEs A fUcK aBoUt YoUr BoRiNg StOrY

Its too fattening.

LONDON

Items on the side? Nothing, although I sometimes tip in my own ranch dressing at home (don't judge).

AIDS

I didn't know they had LGBT pizza places.

Mango habanero dipping sauce and cheese bread

Toasted ravs are love. Toasted ravs are life

Wtf are you talking about?

Adult's are talking here sweaty :^)

Oh god, my local pizza shop has God Tier toasted ravioli. Alton Brown did a show at the college a few years back and lauded the toasted ravioli.

Pizza places generally have shit wings
Rllymakesuthink

garlic fingers or bread sticks are the only acceptable sides. Anything else detracts from the pizza experience.

That feel when local pizza places here don't do them.

Only sit-down Italian restaurants have them.

It doesn't make you think, actually.
They don't usually have deep fryers, so the wings are baked in the same ovens where the pizzas are baked.

Look here FAGGOT i ain't gonna give no (((Jew))) pizza company no money as long as theg continue to support these AMERICA HATING kneeler thugs that play kids sports for millions of dollars

wew lad this post is LOADED

t. triggered cuckie

>pizza
>side items
you're doing it wrong. Pizza and beer/wine is a match made in heaven

Pierogies

You are like a baby

Watch this

WHEW.....now that's some shit posting.

nothing. never. not even the crappy salads. pizza and beer, pizza and root beer (now diet root beer or nonalco beer, alas) pizza is all that pizza needs. i have NEVER EATEN A WING WITH A PIZZA, AND I NEVER WILL. WINGS ARE STUPID, THE ONLY FOOD I WILL CALL A "MEME" RIGHT NOW. sure they are tasty, but they are just....fucking....chickenwings....

You said it yourself, if you've never had pizza and wings, how can you relate to the feeling of sticking the spicy hot bones up your pee hole

Ranch :3

i usually make my own salad in an effort to give myself something more than carbs for dinner

Every restraunt around here serves them.
>go to local Chinese place
>toasted ravs on menu
Fuck me running

Fried pickles, chicken wings or caesar salad.

Nothing, I just get a pizza because I'm not a fat bastard.

A whole pizza is more than enough carbs, fat, salt. Why do fat people think having a side dish with a fucking pizza is acceptable?

Nice, i live in a small town where they often run out of the more popular foodstuff at the pizza place, but the only extra thing i ever get is diarreah.

Wings being oven baked doesn't make them shit per se
And why not have deep fryers, they usually do fries too

>Wings being oven baked doesn't make them shit per se
Yeah, it does.

>And why not have deep fryers, they usually do fries too
It's an observation. Look in most pizza places and you won't see a fryer--I'm assuming because they don't need one. But there will be some exceptions of course. Pizza Hut often pairs up with "Wing Street" in the same location, they do have fryers. I would imagine some of the places that specialize in selling more than just pizza might have them too. It would be idiotic to sell fries or wings and not have a fryer, if only for the reason that the fryer is so much faster than the oven.

Fucking hell. 7$ ?? Are you crazy. Are ya out of your mind

My goto order usually get this 4-5 times a week.

Large pepperoni and bacon pizza with 2 ranch dips and one garlic dip

Sides

Cheezey garlic bread sticks with dipping sauce
Pepperoni and mushroom calzone
French fries
6 honey garlic wings

Normally eat all of it but sometimes have a few leftovers

If you HAVE to get a side get wings since breadsticks and garlic knots are just redundant.

Two questions

How much do you weigh?

How much does all that cost?

487lbs, 5'7

About $40 because I like to order from independent restaurants

Fat Cunt.

Fuck you you shit human being you don't m
Know what I go throufh on a daily basis..you dont know my fuckin childhood. FUCK YOU

Rich Fat Cunt

But seriously man if those are your real stats you need to take a serious look at your lifestyle and make some changes or you'll be dead before you hit 40.

And why do you care?

Depends on the place, but usually I'll order a side of hot wings. If I'm ordering from a chain like Boston Pizza then I'll order their pizza bread with cheese and meat sauce, I love that stuff.

>but I wouldn't know why else they gave me free 20 oz. sodas.
because you looked and sounded THIRSTY

that is an australian ad, dominos charge a fortune for their sides
nice quads

Mind your own business rude cunt

bro, too much.

He's a big guy though