He reads less than a book a week

>he reads less than a book a week

GOOD FUCKING LUCK READING 1000+ PAGES IN A WEEK, AND STILL UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU'VE READ YOU FUCKING BRAINLET.
>pic related, it's (you)

>all books are the same length

>not reading at your own pace in order to fully grasp the content of the book you're reading
pleb spotted

>he reads more than a book a year

I'm at the stage where I produce far more writing from reading such a small amount of text where the time is just naturally allocated to that writing rather than reading.

I imagine her making that face when she sees my widdle clitty accidentally slip out the side of my panties :3
I wanna make cummies for emma and suck off other men for her amusement, I want to be her good little slut

So you just started reading or you constantly have good books, which is it

>he selects his book based on how few dots there are under the book title on his kindle.

this, holy shit. I read a single chapter a day (Sometimes two) but write about the book in my notepad so I fully understand the content and themes of the book.

>he doesn't reread a book at least another 2 times after finishing it

Enjoy not understand and remembering the contents of the book

I read 1,000 pages per day when I'm on fire

But how do you keep the books from turning to ash?

I'm not at that level, I do 20-30 pages a day with 200 when I have day off.

Are you using speed reading techniques or naturally reading?

>he can't remember the contents of a book after 1 reading
seek help

he writes less than one book a week

i hate when people insist on a sort of purity in reading books. just let someone appreciate it in whatever way they can, even if they aren't doing it perfectly, just let them do it! your comments are much more likely to dissuade them from reading than they are to actually improve their reading experience

(but then i realize hating people who obsess over ideological purity is a form of ideological purity in itself and then i want to kill myself)

Just remember a man typed this out

Saaame

There was about a two month period last year where I was reading about 400 pages a day.

Every day I would wake up, work, read for 5-6 hours, and sleep. On weekends I would read 12-14 hours. I was probably depressed but it was okay at the time.

>read a passage/paragraph
>go over it again and again
>just because of how much I like it

Am I the only one?

A second reading undoubtedly gives you better comprehension. Or else you're not reading anywhere near a book a week. For me, that's basically constant reading. It's normal to zone out occasionally or just rush through till something exciting happens / a kind of part you like

>he's scared of books longer than 300 pages