Is it unhealthy if I eat like 5 avocados every day?

Is it unhealthy if I eat like 5 avocados every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/2156?&format=Full
nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=avocado&fwp_content_type=video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you eat 5 avocados a day, I am pretty sure you are rich enough to have your personal, live-in doctor, amirite guys? am I doing this right?

146g of avocado:
otal Fat 21 g 32%
Saturated fat 3.1 g 15%
Polyunsaturated fat 2.7 g
Monounsaturated fat 14 g

fuck your circulatory system

Avocados are terrible for you.

You're going to have several deficiencies. Complete protein, calcium, and b12 to name a few. I would definitely eat something else. You're only getting ~1200 calories, which will make you incredibly weak and small. You're also very likely to enter ketosis.

>avocados are terrible
ftfy

How's so? Avocados are among the most nutritious foods in existence. And even though it's a big part of my diet, I also eat animal foods so I'm not lacking
>protein, calcium, and b12

>believing the lies you've been spoonfed by the media

you might have to mortgage your house

fuck that fuck you

Summer is over, buddy.

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/2156?&format=Full
provide me a more reliable source

>avocado eating millennial
>owning a house

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE BOOMER

That's $5 at Asian grocery stores.

shhh dont tell people

nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=avocado&fwp_content_type=video

Is it possible to have to much unsaturated fat? I fucked up so bad today...

I had a newmans frozen pizza because i couldnt be assed to make anything else. 16g of fat per serving x 3, 8 of it is saturated. 48g. Then I had a bunch of cashews, fuck if i know how many but i know nuts have a lot of fat, even if its unsaturated. Am i going to die guys?

What is that app?
Nah, you can pretty much eat as much "healthy fat" as you want and it won't hurt you. But you're likely not gonna be hungry after 200g of cashews and omit other food groups, thus fucking yourself.

Well this looks decent. I pretty much cover half of my daily needs, without overloading myself with too much of any nutrient.

Careful user, you wont be able to afford a house!

They're one of the fattiest foods out there. Literally comparable to chips.

Even if it's nutritious otherwise, you're going to get fat as fuck if you eat 5 a day.

>implying all fats are bad

OP needs a varied diet and you need to fuck off.

I barely hit daily fats requirements with 5 of those.

You're the sad sack of shit that doesn't like avocados

>couldn't be asked
ftfy

So you're saying drinking a gallon of canola oil a day is healthy since it's a good fat?

>not knowing how nutrition works
>thinking avocados are anywhere near as bad as potato chips
pls leave

no you fucking idiot that's over 30,000 calories. Canola oil is packed full of fat, more so than avocados. The "good" fats in food are burned up for energy more efficiently than carbs and therefore are not stored as fat in the body, hence the hflc diet. Do some fucking research

tfw have 3 avocado trees in my yard

>fats make you fat