Unreadable shit

>Unreadable shit

Using made up adjectives and nouns to set a scene with telling what they actually mean in the first place. This is literally like reading the illegible shit smears of a mad mans padded cell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOQNGrUcK4c
youtube.com/watch?v=NDec7qo9Epc
youtube.com/watch?v=qVvKiNxVqJU
youtube.com/watch?v=6PdgtVXft6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch this instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQNGrUcK4c
youtube.com/watch?v=NDec7qo9Epc

>Unreadable shit

Using made up adjectives and nouns to set a scene with telling what they actually mean in the first place. This is literally like reading the illegible shit smears of a mad mans padded cell.

Honestly the Silmarillion was great
But I've tried the Unfinished Tales, and if you want something unreadable, go this way

newsflash: Toke was a shitty genre writer.

Muh hobbit songs
Muh pointless Tom Bombadil

These are good as well
youtube.com/watch?v=qVvKiNxVqJU
youtube.com/watch?v=6PdgtVXft6Y

Hop along, my little friends, up the Withywindle!
Tom's going on ahead candles for to kindle.
Down west sinks the Sun: soon you will be groping.
When the night-shadows fall, then the door will open,
Out of the window-panes light will twinkle yellow.
Fear no alder black! Heed no hoary willow!
Fear neighter root nor bough! Tom goes on before you.
Hey now! merry dol! We'll be waiting for you!

>unreadable shit
Stop being such brainlet

This entire thread is ass. Why is Veeky Forums garbage these days.

Luckily we had this post.
>I used to do that, stepping in shit to show the rest it was really shit, but then I became a certified shitposter and knew: 'Better to shit in public, then step to in shit with pride'

First read The Book of Leviticus then it'll be much easier to comprehend the writhing in The Silmarillion.

I'm almost certain the only made up words are proper nouns.

I love The Silmarillion and its world building and fantasy history.

Fuck you, you whiny fucking faggot.

Yeah, bruh! Fuck the haters B) Tolkien and Paolini for life!

Wow, I've only been out of the US educational system for about eight years now.

Its almost hard to believe its become THIS retardedly shitty.

>muh world building
You genre faggots are all the same

And fuck you and the sarcastic horse you rode in on you little memster shitlord.

Go ahead and create your own in depth mythology with its own languages and become popular on your own.

I'll wait.

>popular
Damn...guess Rowling and King are the best writers...really got my nogging jogging....

No one will remember your worthless ass 44 years after your death, loser.

>implying I ain't glad that me and my pathetic life will immediately be forgotten once I die

>caring this much about fame and legacy when you'll be too dead to enjoy it

Maybe worthless sacks of shit who will never contribute anything worthwhile to the arts or humanity as a whole shouldn't be allowed to call the works of others shit.

>you're not allowed to criticize X until you can do it better
Come on now, you know that this isn't an argument

>made up words
>unreadable

You realize Tolkien was a linguist before he was an author. When you're not a fucking brain let you can create words and the world will eventually accept the terminology

>pic related, some guy that made up words

Dumb FUCK

Neither is calling something "unreadable shit" without justifying your opinion but hey, I'm just here to shitpost, same as you.

I'm not OP.

Sure you aren't faggot, sure you aren't.

I want to kiss you desu

You can kiss the head of my dick if you feel so inclined.

All I'm saying is genre faggots fetishise world building to an obnoxious extent. If I wanted to solely experience world building I'd play DnD (inb4 Tolkien derivative)

>I'd play DnD

LMAOing at your life you fucking nerd.

Don't you understand modal auxillaries you mong? "I would play" and "I play" are two different statements.

Shut up nerd, you already outed yourself you greasy little disgrace of a man.

>Muh pointless Tom Bombadil
Agree! After trying to trace its history and looking at the descriptions, I'm convinced it's a pure Gary Stu. You could add them in those days.

Almighty self-insert eternal being of unknown race, plays around with the One Ring when not he and his wonderful wife frolicking in their forest paradise, singing songs of merriment.

>OP
As far as Silmarillion is concerned, I always argue with my friend it's a crappy reference of a made-up world that lacks any deeper thought. He thinks it's the best book ever.

>on this website
>not already confirmed to be a disgrace of a man
Get with the program

Tolkien just isn't for the everyman. That's you.

I love the hobbit and LOTR, but this is shit. A book of pure autistic ramblings.

>I love the hobbit and LOTR
Yeah I bet you thought the movies were pretty cool :^)

>I love the hobbit and LOTR
No you don't, you think you do. Because you don't know how to think. Like most people.

You know why TLotR is popular today? It was popularized in the 60s by the hippies, because it was just so far out man. You stupid faggot.

>Using made up adjectives
Name one.