My lunch, courtesy of my mom

my lunch, courtesy of my mom

what did someone else cook for you today?

Spam Musubi

Nobody cooked me jack shit.

I made pancakes for my grandfather.
Well, crepes really. Not the thick ones the Americans eat.

looked it up, looks good

I'm sorry. Are you living alone?

good on you!

Korean/10

Jealous desu, I love Korean food, it's like German food but better.

My roommate gave me a piece of toast he decided he didn't want

Made chicken marsala for my family today, a pecan pie for a girl this week. I rarely eat something cooked by someone else, not because I don't want to, but because I'm perceived as a "good cook"

i'll share some if you can guess what everything is!

better than nothing..

I wish I could cook cool stuff like that. Best I can do is simple korean stews

Pssst
Your mom is trying to kill you.

Someone else cooked this for me last Sunday but I feel it's still relevant.

What are the two dishes on the right?

>double dubs
no I don't live alone, but my wife works overnights. That makes it difficult to schedule meals.

> i'll share some if you can guess what everything is!
Damn I wish you could but you're probably on the other side of the world lmao.

Guesses:

Top left: Kimchi, homemade if you're mom ain't lazy.
Bottom left: Leftover rice, looks like it's mostly rice, some brown
Top right: Some kind of Tempura, possibly strips of yam/carrot
Bottom right: some kind of soondubu jigae (or however you romanize it), but the tofu looks like it might be a bit too firm.

White btw lmao

bottom right is curdled milk product vomit followed by ruptured ulcer

Did you really laugh your ass off twice while typing that?

No "lmao" is just my newest irritating speech/writing pattern that I've picked up and need to kill.

How many good boy points for those sea tendies?

Those mussels look good but goddamn that bread.

You guys should cook big dishes so you can taste her cooking even when she isn't around

Woah, you got almost everything right, it was squid tempura.

You should be getting a leaky envelope of soondubu sometime next week!

>sea tendies
that's good
but they were free since I was just home for the weekend

why dont you terrorist missile making korean fucks just throw that shit in one plate and call it a day? Im sick of that cold kimchi bullshit you call food. fuck off.

>it's like German food

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/??????????????????????????

Top right looks like a typical squid leg fry, and bottom right is soft tofu jjigae with small clams.

Jealous as fuck

no GBP, OP just had to give mommy a kissy lick and he gets sea tendies for free

> Woah, you got almost everything right, it was squid tempura.
Unfair desu, it's hard to tell what's in tempura without biting into it
> You should be getting a leaky envelope of soondubu sometime next week!
Rip

Korean/German food is like convergent evolution because they're at similar northerly latitudes.

Sauerkraut is like Kimchi but with no spices and fermented for a month instead of a week.

Pickling/fermenting is pretty important in both cuisines.

Both German and Korean food are relatively high in meat nowadays, or at least that's my impression (though both leaned on soups/starches before mass production of meat). Korean food is famous for KBBQ which is literally just grilled meat and various pickles and stuff.

Both cuisines include a lot of stews as well.

that can't be real. there sure as hell will be ways of disassembling it beyond trying to kick the glass in.

I am a stay at home dad, so the lunch duties (AND EVERYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER) fall on my shoulders. My wifes son likes fried foods, so I made him fried shrimp, with collared green and red beans + rice. He's out playing basketball now, and doesnt want to listen when I tell him that he shouldnt be playing after eating. He doesnt listen to me though, he only listens to his dad when he comes over for dinner.

I would bring a drill and gasoline. If i can't have the money, i will destroy it.

Obviously, but their point is that unless it's someone who knows what they're doing with the proper tools it'll hold up. It's mainly just used to protect from guns and to hold up against simply being smashed I think.

the point is very well made because real or fake there'll be people trying to break it. but the people trying to break it aren't the ones who need bulletproof glass anyway so lol.

>break glass with kick
>shards of glass cut up skin and sever arteries
>go to american hospital
>hospital bill is 4 million dollars

What the actual fuck is in that? Looks like deep fried windpipes on the top right and top left has a hybrid food that's a combination of meat and pasta

looks good m8
tfw mom is korean but rarely cooked like that because she works like 12 hour days + commuting.

just make kimchi jjigae or something if you don't want it cold

Fuck off, flyover.

Gook ma loves you, Cheong-sul. Looks good.