Fuck off meals

i want to see your fuck off meals posted in this thread. for the uninitiated, fuck off meals are basically meals that you'd love to eat several times per day but know you shouldn't because it would kill you.

for me, it would be a 40 oz steel reserve + big sloppy burger. pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d5B_f97L2JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live in the Midwest. Is pic really what food looks like at Whataburger? If so. Fuck man for fast food that doesn't look too bad compared to my area.

never been man. i live in the northeast, we dont have that shit here

A big old tuna melt with onion rings and a lager.

I could go for a... Barbecue bacon burger, large order of fries, orange soda with no ice, and a piece of hot apple pie.

any and all chinese food

especially chicken and broccoli

I'm from the Midwest and have eaten at Whataburger a few times. The burgers are pretty good and the Whatachick'n is the best chicken sandwich I've ever had.

yes, the patty melt looks like that or often even better, it is S tier fast food burger

Goddamn I want to try it now. Don't think there are any remotely close to Kansas City though unfortunately.

yup....basically two or three of those + a steel reserve 40 oz and im a happy dude

half a meatloaf and a gallon of mashed potatoes with butter and sour cream

>steel reserve
you either live in a low point state or have no taste buds. low point sr tastes like water, high point sr tastes likes skunk

two or three what the fuck? how many of you niggers are obese

Bojangles (KFC/Popeyes type chain in the south) has a "jambalaya bowl" that's basically a superior version of the KFC famous bowl. Chicken, sausage, cheese, and a bunch of other shit piled over rice. Douse that fucker in hot sauce then take a nap.

I’m thicc, not obese, and yes 2 or 3 is what it would take for me to be satisfied. Don’t know what to tell you. Those fuckers are good. How could you only eat one?

>bear mode unlocked

No shit, that fucker is a tank.

Here it is.

fuck that looks delicious. i really hate living in New England.

Fucking none of this shit in Bongoand. The five guys near me charges three times the cost here than it does in the states, and the patties are smaller. Reeeeeee, I miss my burgers.

If I didn't blow up like a balloon, and if it wasn't so obnoxiously expensive, I'd live off of this.

Ice cream is good to top off a meal but I wouldn’t binge on that alone. It doesn’t have the salty savoryness to it that REALLY hits the spot

frozen pizza and budweiser. I belong in the trailer park

Some ice creams have pretzals and stuff but yeah you're right.

If I had to choose something savory. I can't lie I have a guilty pleasure for McDonalds McNuggets. Or a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

/thread right here boys

>doesn't have the best flavor
I fucking hate Jimmy Fallon but this is some of the best ice cream I've ever had.

40oz of King Cobra and a anchovy pizza

Or a 40oz of King Cobra and any Tasty Burger combo

Good choice

If I could eat canes for every meal I would, also Cane's is best when you are plastered at 2 in the morning and devouring a caniac combo with a large sweet tea

>tfw not living in the south only having access to shitty ass kfc
Sucks desu

The south is shitty as fuck, extremely hot, too many nigger, bugs fucking everywhere, our politicians and education are shit, but mother fuck do we have some good food and culture.

Tried moving away a couple years ago and couldn't stand not having southern cooking, people always make fun of everyone being fat down here, but they haven't felt this temptation, it's easy to east shitty healthy food when "good food" is some food chain

uhh user not that bear...

5 mini shredded chicken quesadillas from taco bell. God damn those things are like crack and theyre cheap af. Could eat them every meal if it wouldnt make me fat

youtu.be/d5B_f97L2JE

Now you know my secret shame

I found a damn good gravy recipe for poutine and now making it at home is not only more delicious it's cheaper as well

I could eat this until my heart pops

Post recipe now

double quarter pounder has too much meat. Makes me feel sick afterwards. Can eat a big mac or even a quarter pounder fine but the two patties is just too beefy.

>1 cup chicken stock 2 cups beef stock
>3 tbs flour/3 tbs butter
>make a roux out of butter and flour, add a couple teaspoons of garlic powder (more or less to taste)
>add liquid a little bit at a time and whisk until smooth, simmer until thickened to your liking
>salt and pepper, add flavorings of your choice but I usually use worcestershire, maggi, kitchen bouquet, tsp of tomato paste, etc.

After that I double deep fry the potatoes in peanut oil, don't use anything else because nothing compares

Yeah the NE sucks, I miss Texas for the food.

home made chili, and I do eat it for every meal when I make it

I would also choose ice cream.
Probably wouldn't go with B&J if i was forced to pick a brand.

For savory that's a really hard choice between lasagna and pizza.

Chili cheese dogs are a guilty pleasure of mine. Could probably eat them every day if I didn't know better. As for drinks probably Yeungling Porter or Patron Cafe.

>Best chicken sandwich I have had.
Not a delicious fag kicken chicken sandwich from the good Christians at Chick-Fil-A.

Sushi if it didn't make me over mucousey and overall full

Used to live in San Antonio, Whataburger is great, used to get a double Whataburger, Coke and fries. Patty melt is good to. They can do literally anything any other place can do but better

>all these "northeasterners" pining for this slop
It looks gross as fuck desu. Go back to wherever you came from if you want greasy putrid food.

Recently Ive been driving around at night with a burrito in one hand. So I guess that.

Double baconater from Wendy's and a six pack of sierra nevada torpedo

It would have to be a huge bowl of spaghetti bolognese with a load of parm, a stick of garlic bread and a vat of red wine.
Then, hagen daz praline ice cream with fudge sauce.
Then straight into bed and watch a series of walking dead to drift off into the land of the diabeetus.

They recently changed their Whatachicken. I've only had it once and I'm uncertain as to whether it's for good or for worse.

It's definitely not as crispy/crunchy as at was, it has less breading, but I think it tastes better over all.

Drumsticks.

A girl stuff bacon burrtango, with bacon, also a seen a minute twisty, extra bacon, and I'll have some bacon please. Widdly scuds.