Anyone else eat on the toilet if you're hungry but having a particularly long shit?

Anyone else eat on the toilet if you're hungry but having a particularly long shit?

>that one guy that only eats in the shitter
Cans of chef boyardee and loaves of bread in the cabinets under the sink. I know you're lurking bro

When I've just made something but suddenly have to shit, yes I bring it into the bathroom with me

No but when prepping in the morning I will cut/dice various vegetables while on the toilet

The only, and many times I did this was when I had a major alcohol problem and emergency-tier diarrhea struck while I was in the drive-thru at a fast food restaurant. Last time was 2 years ago, in November 2015 before losing my license.

You don't eat where you shit.

Same but I work at Sonny's BBQ

That explains a lot about sonny.

Yeah but our baked beans and corn nuggets are the shit

No but I'll nurse a beer in there as long as it takes

bugs.. easy on the carrots

>put in
>put out

Like factory assembly line. Good idea OP

Bugs...easy on the carrots...

I bought a steam link the other day and I have no use for it, so I put a power strip in my bathroom and i'm gonna mount a monitor on the wall so I can play video games while I shit

That got me thinking: Why not put a hot plate on the counter and cook literally anything in the bathroom?

I was hoping to make a tutorial where I cook some food in my bathroom with no pants on and play some video games while needlessly running the shower (I do this so I can tell people in the future how I used to waste hundreds of gallons of water for no reason)

please bugs the gorging must end

How are you in the bathroom shitting long enough to actually eat something?

>eating on the toilet
>creating a direct pipeline of destruction from mouth to ass
This is the best thread on Veeky Forums right now

No, just drink coffee (to help it along) and play solitaire

>ate a footlong sandwich
>shit is nowhere footlong

kinda disappointing desu.

I don't have long shits because I do it in an unkinked position and eat well.

Literally

Sounds like you need a Squatty Potty, OP. I only shit for 30 seconds MAX. I haven't been constipated since before I got that.

That's disgusting. You can smell your shit when youre eating.

I did it as a kid but haven't since. My food can wait for 3-4 minutes.