How to become a better coffee snob?

How to become a better coffee snob?

1. Diversify your coffee experiences
2. Talk about that shit a lot

Find other snobs or would-be snobs to socialize with in this endeavor.

Find a local coffee roaster and buy whole beans. Coffee made from fresh beans ground just before brewing tastes way better than other coffee. Your first investment is a decent burr grinder.

I'm doing this now and it's night and day difference. It almost tastes like a entirely different beverage.

autism

Perfection

post more.

>drink more coffee
>act as pretentious as possible to people who don't care
That's pretty much it.

El Hanko Propano Azulo

Get a lisp

Drink Kona blend coffee and scoff at the riff-raff who would dare to drink anything else.

drink a shitton of black coffee from all sources even the shitty ones. college made me a fastfood coffee connoisseur.

Yeah that and instant ramen haha
God haha I gotta cram so much coffee is my fuel right haha college is so hard
Life is so hard
did I mention coffee and college and school is hard so I need coffee? hah yeah I did
Ramen""

Why would you want to be? Drink a litre of drip-coffee throughout the day and be energized. No need to feel like you're better just because you shell out for whole beans or for some underpaid shitlord to make it for you

Don't take it out on us that you couldn't complete/pay for college

>How to become a better coffee snob?
ya don't

don't ever EVER clean the coffee machine you're making the coffee in and insist on only drinking coffee in places where they do the same.
If it has to be cleaned. Only scrub with water, no soap, nothing.

This can only be maintained however if you constantly use clean and fresh water for your coffee as well as constantly making coffee. You can't just occasionally make some and never clean the damn thing.

1. Get freshly roasted single origin beans
2. Get a good burr grinder
3. Get a bunch of different brew methods/devices and perfect them
4. Laugh at the plebs drinking swill