ITT: smiles you couldn’t protect

ITT: smiles you couldn’t protect

She was too good for this world.

It just wasn't fair. What right did they think they had to take it from us?

One can only wish the volcano is only dormant for now.

Doritos, bro!
It's hip and cool!

I couldn't protect her smile. I always fuck up my hash browns. I just can't do it right. I just can't fucking do it lads

Didn't they exist at the same time, or am I misremembering?

I got you my dude
>after you've grated your potato, pick up a handful, hold em over the sink and S Q U E E Z E the fuck out of em. Get as much water out as possible
>Fill your skillet with more oil than you think you need. If you fuck up and put too much in, that's fine, deep fry that shit. This is probably where you're messing up and not putting enough in, if that picture you posted is what they turn out like.
>flip it carefully. If you fuck up and burn yourself I'm not liable cause of your stupidity

How could they just do this? Why? I always always ordered the volcano taco. Who ever decided they would stop making them is not my nigga and deserves the most gruesome of deaths.

They also had volcano nachos if I remember correctly. Also fucked their overpriced doritos garbage

F-fuck, don't remind me

I second this anonSqueeze your potatos as dry as possible. A good way is to wrap them in a cloth towel and twist that sucker to wring the moisture out.

they gotta be bringing the volcano sauce back at some point.. right? I see people say they want it all the time.

hot take: doritos tacos arent good

This threads gay as fuck. Bunch of redit faggots

So when are those daredevil grillers coming back?

try stirring them instead of flipping them. took me like 50 failed hash browns to figure that out

There's literally nothing wrong with reddit.

For a short time. But they officially axed the volcano menu to make room for shitty meme doritos

Try telling Veeky Forums that.

Other than their unnavigable comment layout and highly politicized userbase who have become caricatures of what they used to mock

my own

The bacon and cheese angus third pounder ;_;

You should stay there then

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Either Brown the butter or used clarified butter before adding potatoes. Unsure of ghee, anybody know?

Ghee is just clarified butter.

That was like a drug for me,had to force myself to drive past.
Now I am fat,but can't eat heaven burgers.
Don't think I'm gonna make it,lads.

I can't find a pic, but Chick Fil A's old chicken salad sandwich recipe from the early 2000's. God, I miss that shit.

Fuck off

FUCK, not only are these things gone, but the grillers at my location are $2.29. And volcano is gone. And doritos tacos and chicken chips are garbage. Where's my reason to go to taco bell, taco bell? Sometime I like having food pour through the turns in my colon with reckless abandon.

Wrong, asshole.

Ghee is simmered for much longer than traditional clarified butter, which gives it a similar taste to browned butter.

Between them taking these away and eliminating the dollar menu I have absolutely no reason to go to McDicks anymore.

I miss these, especially the fries.

I remember frequently buying 6 of the cool habanero which filled me up the entire day. I want them back, even at a higher price.

That naked chicken taco thing they had was super dank. buy one then wrap it inside a $1 quesadilla

Everytime I think about how I will never be able to taste this again I think about killing myself

I miss these. This shit was my teenage years.

Those were great. This was the best energy drink I've ever had. Still think about the taste, nothing comes close.

I remember towards the end all my local taco bells only had the spicy sweet and would never put a notice on the sign.

I miss that volcano sauce so fucking much. Are there any copycat recipes that come even close to replicating what it was like?