What does Veeky Forums write on/with?

what does Veeky Forums write on/with?

Other urls found in this thread:

idope.se/torrent-list/scrivener/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A pen and paper. Anything else is for tryhard pseuds.

yellow paper
a pen that is at least decent

Unironically my diary desu. It's the only way I can order my thoughts and at least develop something resembling a style without feeling weird. No you may not read it. It's trash and for my eyes only.

i carve all of my writing on my own body. when all of by body is covered, i suture the scars and begin the process again

wordpad

Anyone bought Scrivener? Honestly thinking about making this investment but I don't own a Mac (the iOS version seems so much better)

Any available word processor
Any available paper
I have scribbles everywhere.

Lately I use Word to create pamphlets or format poems (I prefer a unicode font), notepad for scratch.

I write in a variety of journals, generally whichever I have on me, which is whichever will fit on me at a given time. I have a number of cheap spirals that I jot all over and in. Lately I've taken to adding stickers from the restaurants and coffee shops I frequent. It makes the journals time capsule-y; the stickers give me more material to work with as I work off past thoughts and context.

When not writing in cheap spirals, I write in this hardcovered Canson unlined paper sketchbook. I prefer unlined paper, and paper of highish quality. I like pens that bleed into the paper, not rolly gel pens. I like ink that stains the page, so that water cannot remove what I have written. I hate pencils excepting for math and drawing.

I also have a little moleskine that I keep in my back pocket. Fuck you, these things put up with a beating, the quality is reasonable, and I keep the cards of randos I somehow seem to acquire in the little folder in the back.

I get most of my writing done in public, in the two or three frantic hours before work. I try to read as much as possible. I write in my books using microns. I edit my writing using microns. I
like color coding when I go back and re edit my work. I use flags to mark anything I find interesting in old notes. I keep everything I write on.

I don't write poetry or novels or anything of the sort, but when I do write, I use a fountain pen. I love those things. It writes incredibly smoothly, and with a converter you can put any color ink that you want in the pen.

a raging erection

>Using a fountain pen
>you can put any color ink that you want in the pen
The first part is already slightly gay, but forgivable. The second part is extremely gay though. What would compel you to write in anything but black?

Nothing really, it's just an option. If you're writing anything serious, I'd say just use black because it's the standard. Options are nice, though. What makes a fountain pen gay? I'm not talking about a pen and inkwell or anything like that. They really are very nice to write with, if you get a decent one. The ink flows smoothly, easily, with little pressure required, and consistently, making it a comfortable writing tool.
Note: I'm no Fedora Lord, btw. I used to think they were neat, so I bought one just to try it, and found that I liked it very much.

idope.se/torrent-list/scrivener/

Nothing makes a fountain pen gay.

If you do something often enough, you likely develop rituals, and make your hobby more your own. Your method will become increasingly individual. You will find your tools and love them. Just do you.

Most of the people who complain about other peoples' habits in their creative hobby complain or judge more than create.

Everyone's a critic, mang.

I tend to lose my string of thought in speech-to-text, which is why I started writing in the first place. To put all of my thoughts before me and construct, rearrange, and reconstruct them at will.

>pen and paper
>not tryhard
I use a word processor as a matter of convenience. Plus, I'm left-handed, so it's a read bitch having to write upside down.

Any other lefties know this feel?

I have to write all my poems on my cellphone because my poetry is always accidental, and my phone is the only thing nearby.

celtx

Word processor.

Writing on paper irritates me because everything ends up jumbled and not in the order I want. I like to cut and paste and just generally move paragraphs or scenes around.

I use pen and paper for making notes, though.

What do you use the word processor with? Laptop, desktop? Mechanical keyboard?

I need a mechanical keyboard. I prefer the clickier, louder, more responsive ones.

1. Word processor - planning
2. Typewriter - very rough sketch
3. Pen - preliminary editing
4. Word processor - major editing, final draft

When I use only a word processor I end up rewriting the same three sentences over and over again. The typewriter forces me to keep moving forward

I like your method. That's often how I use pen, however pen can be too cumbersome at times.

my dick. for both.

What fountain pen do you use? I've only got a Pilot Metropolitan as my first pen, but I want a Vanishing Point. It's so smooth compared to even Jetstream or G2 ballpoints.

Desktop.