Self sabotage

Is there any book where a character is actively sabotaging himself, even unknowingly? Asking for a friend. Nah, I just want to read about someone in my same situation so I can feel a little bit better.

Goethe's Faust

What about a book where some pathetic relentless crooks try and cover up a scandal with more crimes? And constantly and incessantly try to cover their own asses? Maybe a character that sees through all of it? I dunno I'd like a book like that.

Dosto's bibliography

What do you mean by "sabotaging himself"?

Crime and Punishment, Hero of Our Time, Notes from the Underground

Notes from Underground

No Longer Human

What do you think he meant?

I guess you could say The Sun Also Rises but Jake has a legitimate reason.

Kamoul's advice is some srsly heavy shit.

m y d i a r y d e s u

>ctrl+f 'hamlet'
> '0 of 0'

you best start believing in board based books laddie, because that's whats happening right here right now on this board. I've heard the term Veeky Forumsigate thrown around. I've read some really nonsequitor random ass shit that makes no sense but almost tries to convey meaning in what supposedly is a meaningless shitpost. I think there is a strange brand of proxy-cyber-war happening- as the field is not suitable for battle in this case. These people cannot go out in the open and have themselves made, so they flock to here to continue thier proxy war. I think it has something to do with a lawsuit. I've been trying to study it.... anyone else notice theses trends? I mean fuck, look at the "How did you get into Veeky Forums thread" what the fuck is going on over there?? > take a look at these guys. what are they discussing? there may be legal terms being thrown around. I do believe our board is not currently our own.

no one else seems interested in this? whats going on with these guys? I honestly don't think they're larping. I think that someone can be sued for something and their shitting up our board because that person happens to browse it. Or something like that. I dunno. That thread is just very strange, and, being a lawyer myself, I know the term litigation is NOT thrown around lightly. So its kind of interesting

>ctrl+f on a thread with 10 posts

Mysteries, Pan and Hunger by Knut Hamsun
The Good Soldier Svejk by Jaroslav Hasek
The Trial by Franz Kafka (kinda)

ease up on the buds

>Hunger by Knut Hamsun
this

Fight Club

The New Testament

Everything Dostoyevsky wrote.

Oblomov.

I didn't write a diary, presumably to prevent me from learning.

Fight Club.

Just read Shakespeare.

What's that?

Fight Club

Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Topkek, the book I'm working on right now.

That doesn't count.

I can vouch for Hamlet.