Plato

Plato

go back there

We should strive to have more people interested in the Greeks. If this is the means so be it.

pretty funny desu

kys

Fuck you i chuckled.

Actually made me laugh a bit. I guess that means i'm a pleb.

What retard would buy a whole book of this? This is worse than graphic novel adaptations of the Odyssey or manga Pride and Prejudice.

i laughed, but a whole book of this just reeks of autism. its easy to forget even normies can be autistic.

But is it worse than manga Ulysses?

I cringed.

Nobody actually thinks that will work, shit editions like that are just to make money and the result will be plebs (children) thinking they understand Plato, Shakespeare, etc.

I love Plato but not in a sodomy way, so I'm definitely checking this out. Thanks gorilla marketing.

Socrates is a communist cuck

Socrates knew that a truth to be true needs a certain aspect of untruth or limted kolnowledge of truth outside. That is why the truth needs to be mediated by someone outside of the cave, if everybody knew what was outside their would be know one mediated truth of the society. Socrates knew he was guilty as charged, he had to drink the hemlock for his society to retain a constant structure that restructures itself outside of itself in order for the inside to be congruent. If he was a communist he would have continued going around telling people to wuestion everything creating a state that is dictated by individual whim and particularism rather than a unified whole with an element of dishonesty to control that whole.

*** no one. Sorry for all the errors

***question

Sauce?

no

>editions like this are just to make money and the result will be pseuds (Veeky Forums) thinking they understand Plato, Shakespeare, etc.

Think you're being a little bit too elitist, that series isn't bad for getting the basics on a bunch of different subjects

There's actually an emoji shakespeare and pushkin apps, where you have to place an appropriate emoji in blank spaces.

t. smm

>manga Pride and Prejudice

that sounds gr8 desu

this isn't the same as the emoji shakespeare, it's pretty blatantly a spoof/parody meant for comic effect, and if you can't see that then you're just a pretentious pseud hellbent on justifying your own intellectual shortcomings

stop