Malt Liquor Reports

Prices at many local stores for malt liquor have increased substantially in the last 2 months. Tallboys that had been $2 for a long time are $2.28-2.49.
What are you guys seeing where you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/1962/10/27/reunion-8
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#homescreen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems same for me

Maybe all the stores near you use the same distributer and the price increase was higher in the supply chain

Been about $2.69 a 40oz of King here in Boston for over a year

Reporting FL, circle K used to have a 2 for $2 deal on 16oz Natty Daddys. Now its $2.22 for two rings up to $2.36

Still way cheaper than here in Canada.

I'm in Boston too, if I come over will you cook for me? This is Veeky Forums after all.

My go to is Steel Reserve. Where I live they only have the 6% version, but it's $3 for 2 cans and it's the best tasting one. They also have that same price deal Earthquake (Motherfucking 10%) but they taste like chlorine and hate.

Yeah

Where you at?

Natty Daddy 25ozers were 99cents a can along with the rest of the Natural and Beast families last week at my local grocery store.

When I started drinking Icehouse Edge in 2013, they were $1.11 per can. Now it's $1.48.

Beefeater gin was $31.79 for a 1.75 L for the longest time. Then when Brexit passed it jumped to $34.97. Shit sucks.

newyorker.com/magazine/1962/10/27/reunion-8

Going to Harvard

40's have been floating around $2.79 for hurricanes and $2.89 for Old English/Steel Reserve (Presumably because they're 42oz now)
I've switched mostly to four lokos, $2.99 for a 30oz can at 14% is a damn good deal.

>bitching about $.20-$.30 cent price change
JESUS CHROYST GET A HULD UV URSELVS

Don't fall for the b8, Acbn can't cook all his does is drink shit beer and eat mac and cheese

Which house are you in

In Canada a 40 of olde english is $7

Canaday, still a freshmen

Lmao same

Wanna meet up?

I'm in Straus

For sure, when?

We could chat for a bit ig on here

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#homescreen

Cool with you Harvard fags suck, 508 white trash bridgewater state student here enjoying 1.25 natty daddys on the daily

Here to acknowledge that post was pretty god damn incoherent

i drink steel cuz its union made

do you have any cannuck malt? Strange to think what is cheap bum drink here is an exotic and expensive import in leaf land

jelly?

Probably wouldn't pass Harvard with all the booze, so in a way no. Plus the 40k a year I save isnt too bad either.

are there any big beers besides yuengling that aren't union made?

Is four loko good?

No that shit is awful, the sugar alone will give you a hellish hangover.

Stick to traditional malt liquor and you'll be good, I like Colt 45 and Olde English.

i'm pissed off because natty daddy used to be .97 at my local wally world, but they recently raised the price to 1.12.

lucky... i can't find natty daddy for under $2 here. they don't even sell it at local walmarts.