I don't know what to do with all these habeneros

I don't know what to do with all these habeneros.

is it disadvantageous to grow plants behind windows that filter UV light?

Trash them

Do Babish's new ALS challenge :)

>Why can't I hold all these habeneros?!

they dont filter all of the uv light

Plants don't need a lot of UV light. And I beats them dieing outside now that it's cold out.

can them. why do you have a can of mackeral on the table
/ do you use that for fertilizer? I want to try to grow some stuff by the window this winter (canada) explain how you do this please

Make mango habanero hot wings. Or substitute with fish or fried tofu.

and scrambled eggsssssssss...ahhhhhhh

Deseed them, can most of the peppers and keep some for fresh ingredients as needed.

Dry out the seeds and grind them up in a spice mill, maybe add some salt or something else for a spice blend.

Make some hot sauce!

Chili

Those cans are cat food. I can't trust the dog around fish, so the cats get fed on that counter.

If you have a sunny window and keep the plant from freezing your all set. Buy some potting soil and only fertilize of the plant starts turning yellow. I also grow them in my basement under a flourencent light. Things get even easier if you're not growing fruiting plants.

>blend down into a paste with some salt and something acidic.
>season
>jar
>heat treat/can
>give to friends.

i have a cherry tomato plant that looks like its dieing. ill take a pic in a few minutes. You think it would work in the window?

You've got a lot of options.
1. Freeze them. Just cut them up and add them to your cooking straight from the freezer.
2. Dry them in the oven on low heat. Once dry, you can put them in a plastic bag and toss them in the freezer. Then just pull them out and use dry, or simply re-hydrate in water until soft.
3. Make a concentrated hot sauce.
4. Pickle them.
5. Make a jam.

>is it disadvantageous
Yes, but not impossible.

Plants have evolved to grow in their unique climate, so adding or removing sunlight can have a negative impact, but it can also help, depending on the species.

HABANERO JELLY NUKKA

>I want to try to grow some stuff by the window this winter (canada) explain how you do this please

You want to get some supplemental light, dude. Most plants run on a cycle that is impacted by the total light they receive, and if they get less than what they need, they flower, or die. If you use the winter sun, just supplement the light with at least a florescent so they get at least 12 hours of light a day until you're ready to flower them.

t. basil grower whose dumb fucking plant decided to flower because I didn't supplement the light

user please clean your house.

Make habanero sauces and salsa.....mango habanero for wings...mmmm I love habanero..

Dehydrate, powder, use as seasoning.

this powder it super fine then take it to Wal-Mart and sprinkle it on baked goods and broccoli,

sell them to white hipsters. market them by price per scoville unit to whiteys in san fran -- you'll make millions per very seed, let alone whole fruit

Just leftover chaos from remodeling the front of my house.

This fall I've been dehydrating peppers.
I've pickled peppers and candied peppers.
I've made blackberry/habenero jelly, cranberry/habenero jelly, heirloom tomato/habenero jelly, blueberry/blackberry/strawberry/habenero jelly.

put them in vodka

There's a lot of white trash in that image.