Pipes and cigars are for pseuds, what's the most Veeky Forums cigarette brand?

Pipes and cigars are for pseuds, what's the most Veeky Forums cigarette brand?

Corona cigars faggot.

anything that gives you cancer is fine by me

> voluntarily agreeing to get cancer

I don't see how this is Veeky Forumserature related at all. Please go to the /fag/ board instead.

i dont get why anyone under 30 bothers to smoke tobacco, especially cigarettes.

Everyone knows that cigarettes are cool, all my favorite authors do it

Get a bag of Peter Stokkbye.

Whiskey

>smoking
Sure if you want to look like poor white trash. Get hooked on a real vice, like whiskey.

They think it makes them cool and by the time they get old enough to realize it doesn't they're addicted and can't stop.

Marlboros or American Spirits.

Rum for me desu but that's not the question I asked

its not even "by the time they get old" most people are addicted within the month, if not the week. nicotine is hella powerful, and the trade offs are what? they're insanely expensive since taxes raised to discourage use, and they have very minimal stimulating effect unless you buy your smoke from the indians.

>rum

brush your teeth twice daily religiously. repeat this is not a drill.

Thanks, actually, I guess the sugarcane isn't fantastic for the dental hygiene

START VAPING BOI

not even joking

Wanna get a juul so I don't look like an obnoxious faggot blowing huge clouds, but the cigarette question is 100% for show (not trying to become a two-pack-a-day smoker here)

>but the cigarette question is 100% for show (not trying to become a two-pack-a-day smoker here)
ok stop.
please.
What a fucking retarded reason to want to start smoking.
Are you 13 or somethign?

>start smoking
Nah I only smoke on weekends when I'm drunk and with other people. I'm looking for the right cigarette to boost my credibility when I start spouting Veeky Forums bullshit around my lads

OG Kush.

Maybe some other indicas as well. Tobacco is trash.

Eh I smoked a lot of weed last year, too much. Actually trying to quit, reading Infinite Jest made me realize that I really had a problem with it.

David Foster Wallace literally saved my life.

Dunhill

>cigars
>for pseuds

go fuck yourself OP. Romeo y Julieta are the best. And a nice vacuum sealed pouch of pipe tobacco is cheap af, and only gets better with age. Cigarettes are for unimaginative wagecucks.

>smoking a pipe
>2017

Wew we have a philosopher over here

Just look at this delicious mess. Who could possibly prefer bleached paper and a minuscule portion of pureed tobacco over this?

>Cigarettes are for unimaginative wagecucks.

>unimaginative

kek

way to prove op 100% right

*vapes in your face*

Black tobacco
Anything else is pussytalk

Roll your own.
t. Ex-smoker.