twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uma delicia.

French onion soup.

Takes too much time to make. I need something easy and delicious

Crema de frijol

i tried this and it was pretty good

lol

Campbell's tomato

Saute an onion, a clove of garlic or two and a chilli peper in a pan. Then a bit of corn starch, stir it around, add cut up broccoli, fill until submersed with a stock of choice, boil for 20 minutes, puree with handmixer, add salt and black pepper to taste.

Walah, simple broccoli soup.

??
kys
Thank you guys

Gumbo is the clear king of soups. On this, there can be no debate. Beyond that, you can't go wrong with a good chicken & wild rice, or a real burgoo made with multiple game meats (venison and boar is best), or some pasta y fagioli, or some wonton soup, or a good pho.

Chili

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tY9BQKD59WM

>pasta y fagioli
>y

I will hurt you, nigger. That said, turkish red lentil soup is great and I make it more often than other soups

This is a really nice fall soup w/o the overused (imho) pumpkin spice. I use butternut squash, add some hot peppers, sage and use homemade stock. Really a nice cold, rainy day comfort soup.

*forgot link

geniuskitchen.com/amp/recipe/chiarellos-roasted-butternut-squash-soup-440035

Just take whatever you have in the fridge and put it in a pot.
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrFYRNtD2I

I'm surprised this faggot hasn't chopped a finger yet

my soup is pretty good ..and super healthy, basically roots and meat, i cook my own bone broth for every single batch.. usually, i make myself 10 liters (2.64172 US liquid gallon) of soup and i freeze it for the upcoming week, saves money and reduces waste.. was preparing this little batch for my beloved mom

I do the same but without potatoes because IMO the texture is ruined when it's defrosted

>bone broth

Never use that term again, you faggot - it's called stock.

yes boiled potatoes are usually terrible when defrosted, they taste like ..wet dust

different varieties of potatoes yield different results when thawed - some potatoes turn out OK when defrosted

livestrong.com/article/556745-how-to-freeze-boiled-potatoes/

Italian is just Spanish with pubes and armpit hair.

oh yes, your are right, its called stock

pic related is from an experimental batch that i had simmering for three days - used whole pepper corns and bay leaves for flavor and red wine vinegar to help dissolve the bones, my conclusion was that 24 hours of simmering is more than enough to get a collagen rich stock ..oh, cant boil the stock indoors because of the smell, its a good smell ...just way to much of it

please for the love of god stop linking jack videos
STOP

Hot and sour soup, but it requires a trip to an asian grocery store. It's worth it though.

Not as gud as home made but it'll do fear you city folk what cain't cook and all.., just add a little water and some cornbread

for what purpose