What's the most American thing you've eaten?

What's the most American thing you've eaten?

Other urls found in this thread:

ok.ru/profile/570809378906/pphotos/857282698074
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

booty

Choy Meng wrapped in a pizza like a burrito

A shitty turkey wrap I got in a museum. It was fucking enormous and flavourless and I was like ‘who else consumes turkey and iceberg lettuce and dressing made from a sachet in such enormous quantities as the americans’ and after pondering that for a while I realised it was the most universally and specifically American food.

I like reece's pieces, and mountain dew code red

don't get that much usa food in the uk.

i ate that american burger from hardees with the chips and hot dog on it

YOUR MOM

"Amadillo eggs"
Not sure if they have another name, but it's a jalapeno popper wrapped in ground sausage then subsequently wrapped in bacon then grilled, smoked, or baked. They were over the top, but so fucking delicious.

You're not wrong

I meant armadillo*

A big mac combo with coke
I can't think of anything more american desu

then again I'm not american so I have no idea if that aligns with what americans think of iconic american food.

White girl pussy

Last night I ate 2 slices of pizza, a corndog, and a doughnut. That was pretty fucking amerifat.

For me its the McChicken

Yeah, I'd say it is. I'm American and I haven't eaten at McDonald's in well over a decade, but they're still popular as ever, and the Big Mac is their iconic sandwich.

how are you not going to throw down sauce

i havent been this turned on by a non-explicit photo since i was 13

Had a bacon + cheese hamburger and some apple pie on a 4th of july one year

>90% of the sources when you search just circle back to her getting posted on /po/, /bant/ etc
>nowhere else
>you can find her modeling profile if you go far back enough
>she's russian
can't make this shit up

ok.ru/profile/570809378906/pphotos/857282698074
Bethany Emsley

found her! bethany lily.

Fpbp

a shitty hot dog, not sure if hot dogs are american but it was shitty so at least that's american

Deep self-loathing is one of our best qualities.

Hickory-smoked barbecue baby back ribs are the most American food. After that, southern home cookin'/ soul food.

that Hardee's burger with a hot dog and potato chips they sell every year around the 4th of July

Yesterday, I ate 850g of cake for breakfast. I don't know why, but I wanted a lot of fucking cake, so I ate a lot of fucking cake. It's just the sheer size of the thing that makes it particularly American as that cake itself was not. It was a quatre quart au citron layered with creme chantilly and macerated fruit (kiwi and strawberry).

Triple the sugar -- bam, American cake.

Not American here so I may have gotten the wrong idea as I've had armadillo eggs once and once only, but I was under the impression that armadillo eggs are jalapeno poppers wrapped in beef mince and cooked over open flame, glazed with barbecue sauce. I've since adapted the recipe slightly and made armadillo eggs meatloaf, baking it rather than shoving it on the barbecue.

This
God bless my parents for coming to this country will all these delicious white girls

American cheese bologna and mayo on white bread

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? My one single wish is to be left to my own asexual devices, free from the thorned grip of perverse tempation, unclouded or swayed in my noble search for intellectual playthings of the mind, yet by your hand I am endlessly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will these hands ever feel a woman's swaying weight in their open palms? Will I ever know a plump, ruby pair of lips perched betwixt my shoulder and my ear, whispering "I want you, I want you now" in that chocolatey croon I know so well from dreamtime? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole, indicating the completed unity of our unhinged sexual impulses?

Life is a constant hell. Day in and out the tired red eyes glaze in some attempt to shield me from these images. I am floating in the blistering heat of my id's vacuum, castrated and blinded by my wretched libido. No wonder I resent women so.

t. Nigger cucking white bois

I am an ausfag but I went to singapore once. I went to the gardens by the bay to watch the fancy light show and checked out a restraunt that was called american something or something like that. I purchased fries with cheese dipping sauce (which is something I have probably done at home in some way)
The cheese was fucking disgusting. Light show was great though. I also went to see a hologram play.

The second most american thing I have eaten is maccas (mcdonalds) I fucking love that place. Best fast food chain.

A burger that had two grilled cheese sandwiches as the bun.

"sushi" that was just sticky rice wrapped around a chopped up hot dog.

my son, you need to fuck something and be done with it

I went to a VFW dinner and at 3 quarter pounders because all the skinny oldfags did not have the appetite to eat them and they would have gone to waste

Only time you'll see a nig move that fast ...

BBQ is the most american food catagory id say, not sure what specific item id say though

Loco moco with spam musubi and deep-fried oreos
I'm far from being a health food nut but that was downright shameful

A black woman.

I was gonna say deep fried oreos but you beat me to it. It sounds gross and I don't even like oreos normally (too dry) but it was pretty good.

What about the 1936 olympics

>black
>american
try again

>Loco moco with spam musubi
WTF? I only understand 2 of those words and I'm American. You need to try again.

my nigga

Unless you've sat in a teepee with a native American and eaten traditional indigenous food with a side of peyote, you've never eaten true American food.
You've just eaten bastardised versions of foods and recipes stolen from the mother land.

That's a good looking German food item.

The hurgin or “bologna cake”

Who named this land America? Not the homeless, wandering prairie niggers at the time. It doesn't belong to them anymore.

You can just tell by sight that lose bones will slide right out letting you eat a big hunk of tender, juicy meat.

Tacos al carbon

So you're saying America belongs to the Italians?

Well, that's it then guys. Pack it up, go home. Gotta turn this place into new italy.

Delicious American BBQ. It doesn't get more American than that.

>giant portion
>sandwhich form
>iceberg lettuc
>slathered in sauce
>dry flavorless turkey

American here, yeah. I think this one wins. All it needs is cheese product on it

Bbq is Spanish though.

>barbecue isnt american!!! even cavemans cooked ovar the fire!

Thicc blonde slut

My birthday. I had double patty cheeseburger, ribs, french fries, chicken strips all on the same plate with a yeungling to drink. Ate like a fat ass emperor that day.

Are you retarded

>buying anything in a museum
You are buying the shit only foreigners buy. Its a 3rd of the quality for triple the price. Thanks for the $$$ tourists.

No shit you dumb fuck, you think I went to the museum for some exemplary local cuisine?

You're the one bitching about museum food dip shit.

Do you think what I said is any less true if you call it bitching?

When I was in America for 2 weeks I fucking hated almost all the food.
Everything tasted fake and plastic.
>Worst sausages and bacon EVER.
>Worst chocolate/"candy" EVER.
The only thing I loved was getting a pizza from this place and it was so big it lasted me like 3 days.
Your food portions are fucking SILLY.

>You need to try again.
You need to learn how to google

>samefag shoehorns his fetish into everything
Mods should seriously start banning you retards on sight.

grilled cheese sandwiches, with generic wonder bread, government cheese, and margarine. made by my older cousins wife, after i spent the day putting in a fence for his goat pen, on his homestead (log cabin, hand hewn floors). best meal i will ever eat. that was 1983. served with love, out of pure survival instinct. they were very, very poor. he was a great guy, probably saved my life. he lived through the really crazy 60s, black magic and all. RIP

sounds like in interesting family
what's black magic?

wins internet. but it could have been:
thinly sliced english farmhouse cheddar
mortadella with pistachios
garlic aoli
sourdough batard, sliced thin, fried in olive oil
that would be the best sandwich ever made!

well, as long as she is african american, and really sassy. soul of america

he witnessed a friend of his perform a magic ritual, and sit in the middle of their living room, while the police came in to arrest him, and didnt see him there. that kind of magic. carlos castaneda, shapeshifter magic, the kind that if you mess with, will take you away one day. why i wont mess with ouija boards or voodoo.

ps mom also witnessed an exorcism, performed by a native american shaman, on a beach. she was invited to it specifically for something she brought to the ritual, even she doesnt know what it was. scared the shit out of her.the guy was no joke. his name was Rolling Thunder. read about it. the 60s were no fucking joke, the energy was awakened. it was a window into our future. its still coming boys, still coming, no matter how fruity the new age people are, its gonna get us all, possibly soon. get to know you friendly neighborhood self transforming machine elves.....

what if I smoke a bunch of DMT and become one with the elves?

What about when police are about?

French fries.

Corn Bread? I can't think of anything else specifically American.

A hamburger, obviously.

Funnel cake. disgusting.

>still as popular as ever
They're rapidly losing market share actually

Pizza, spaghetti, tex-mex, general tsos chicken etc etc. There is literally no good food from other countries

when i went to washington, i visited a "soul food" restaurant
fried thing, bread fried thing, weird bean soup, corn bread and it was all right

Yep McDonald's confirmed for going out of business

>market share

thanks captain

btw you forgot to fly away

tacos or imitation cheese

Americans haven't invented any food.
They just steal a food from another country, add plastic cheese, carbohydrates and saturated fat then find a way for Americans to get the food without ever having to leave their car.

I ate a burger with onion rings, potato chips, cheese product, mayo, bacon, peanut butter, honey, jalapenos and nutella in it. I wanted to vomit.

Are you retarded? Profit is all that matters. McDonald's could have 100% market share if they lowered their prices enough and then go out of business

no they couldn't.

Why not? You think the largest and most sophisticated restaurant chain in the world are not capable of making an in n out Burger or pizza or anything else? Here's a tip for you commie, they are in business to make money, not to have the best food or serve the most people

>this shit is shit >:^((

user, I'd quit while you're behind.

Ciao, losers

Different user, dude. You just bought a shit sandwich at a museum instead of patiently waiting for your museum tour group to stop at the closest government run McDonalds all you can eat buffet. They always do it because they like to show foreigners the cola pools.

>Why not? You think the largest and most sophisticated restaurant chain in the world are not capable of making an in n out Burger or pizza or anything else?
they're not capable of getting 100% market share.

Mcky D's has a buffet??? Since when??

Imagine being this autistic.

The buffets are next to the cola pools, right in front of the cheese fountains, user. Surely you must have seen them.

some guy said they're rapidly losing market share and you trued, very poorly, to go Veeky Forums on his ass. i'm just stringing you along to get more amusing bullshit out of you.