Why are you not having your pad thai right now?

Why are you not having your pad thai right now?

Yum

Tell me what's your favorite Thai foods user?

for me it's pic related, thai chili chicken

also this too

I had some kaeng kari today instead. Never was a fan of pad thai. Blood broth noodles though, that I could get down with.

pad thai is the worst
the fucking pastiest, basic bitch, ketchup noodle food on the planet

i lose so much respect for anyone who likes this garbage

Because I'm filling up on milk before work. I'm running low on electrolytes after being blackout drunk for most of the weekend.

I just a whole chicken from Nandos. I'm not hungry.

Gaeng Keow Wan, Panang Gai, Plah Kah Pung Neung Manow, Whatever that roast duck with duck stock on rice is and Sticky rice and mango

Thai food is fucking unbelievably good. Wouldn't mind another trip there soon. Awesome country, Disneyland for adults.

Pad Thai is the most overrated Thai food. Thai food for dumb white Americans basically.

Thai food other than Pad Thai is great though.

>tfw local Thai restaurant doesnt serve Pad Thai because no one likes it
feelsgoodman.jpg
My local Thai place is so based, they hired a Muslim manager who insisted on making everything Halal then fired him cus they weren't having that.

Tom kha gai .
Can't get enough.

eats out of a granite motar and pestle. da fuq?

Because I'm busy having fun with a Thai (male) in my pad.

>election day in the united states
>google main page is talking about pad thai
>if you search when it electon day it tells you when next years is, but says nothing about today
trying to suppress republican votes again, eh google?

I fucking hate pad thai

For me, it is the Backpacker's Pantry pad Thai.

Haven't really had Thai food before. Plenty of experience with Japanese and Chinese stuff tho, how's Thai compare?

Thai is very fresh and flavorful, usually fairly spicy, uses a lot of coconut milk, lemongrass, kaffir lime, chiles, curries, fresh vegetables, seafood, chicken, pork, tamarind, and more. It's good stuff.

Poor suppressed white boi......
Fuck off.

>I say this having been to the one that place in Iowa, so my opinion means a lot

Thai often has a lot of heat from the thai chiles but it's tempered with a fresh fruitiness from cilantro (both root and leaf), lemongrass, cocunut milk and lime. Frankly, I like thai curies better thsn any other curries for just that reason. I made my first red curry from scratch a while back that came out pretty good for a first try and I'll be doing another before long. It needed more thai chilis, I think.

Oh man, make some green curry paste and pagan curry paste as well, and you'll be in flavorful, spicy heaven.

*panang* curry paste.
Fuck you autocorrect.

but that's like 3 curries in one meal

i'm not american and i've never been to iowa

You don't need to use it all at once. Curry paste keeps for at least a week.