Do Italians really drink this?

Do Italians really drink this?

why is there coffee so small? you can finish that in 2 or 3 big sips. may as well just take some caffeine pills

some people actually like flavorful things instead of the watery shit that's the norm in America. Perfect for after meals. Can always stretch it with milk or water too

yes we do.
personally, I get kinda "bored" with the coffee taste, so I guess we keep it short cause we care more about the caffeine effect. it's more of a ritual for us italians I think, nothing to linger on with a full sized cup of coffee

mamma mia!! this remind me of the old country when we drink coffee in tiny cups

wait

hold on

I got this

huh

Espresso is a bad way to get caffeine since it has one of the lowest caffeine contents per drink though, since the time of contact between the ground coffee and water is so short and has minimal caffeine extraction.

The real caffeine maniacs tend to make big pots of drip like the Nordics, although French press (long immersion) or absolute mad man (boiled coffee) are even more efficient at extracting caffeine.

Ah, the classic ameircan bitching about other countries instead of fixing their own problems. Classic!

it's an espresso
or a ristretto im not sure

I prefer it that way because I like the strong flavor of the coffee

Espresso is made to be finished quick. Have you seriously never had it before?

>flyovers

The real maniacs cycle through their already brewed coffee through another drip cycle.

And then they add amphetamines.

>watery shit
>t. retard who sampled Starbucks coffee and assumes it is the norm

>doesn't like "watery shit"
>puts water in it

Ah, the classic European bitching about Americans while more of their civilians get bombed by muzzies.
>inb4 hurr dur church shooting which doesn't change the fact your people are dying

I'm italian but personally prefer american coffee, or Nescafè.
Espresso and/or ristretto have the flavor of a coffee in which a cigarette has been turned off.

When people think american coffee is better than the pic in the OP you know that the Holy Spirit is leaving the earth and we are near to the abomination of desolation

I too am italian and agree with everything this man said

If you're drinking for flavor might as well get Turkish coffee desu

lol what is this

Jojo or MLP

I'm with this guy. The espresso is delicious but you finish it too quick and it's so strong you can't have more than 1 at a time so I prefer a coffee half as strong which at least fills they tiny cup it's served in.

For whose flavour? Zee Germans?

It should be pretty strong so having a full cup of it would be too much caffeine and might cause an upset stomach. I mainly just drink instant coffee but I put triple the recommended amount of coffee into 3 oz hot water with 3 oz milk added after. I love the taste of really strong coffee but if I drank more than that it wouldn't sit well.

>mfw smiling after reading this

>drinking grits

Fuck off with your sand coffee. It's like drinking coffee with sand mixed in.

If you use a real grinder the grinds just settle to the bottom.

Weebshit.