>they make my food less spicy because I'm white
>still too hot

delete this fucking thread

>conquer the entire world for spices, sugar, tea and tobacco
>doesn't use said spices to cook

>being on a cooking board
>using stale pasta
Wa-la!

I'm from New Orleans, buckaroo. It would be a shame to my culture NOT to eat spicy food.

spicy food, ie food with chile peppers, is still not with us long enough to be considered native cuisine for anyone outside of south and central america. 500 years is not enough. now, that other "spicy", you know, spice islands spicy, thats been a staple in europe for the same amount of time. so you are either a eurofag still adapting to this stuff, or an asia fag used to spice islands but adapting to peppers, or a fucking peruvian growing peppers out yo ears.

>being so scared to be labeled un-patriotic or a weeb equivalent that you pretend to dislike things you enjoy

>Conquer the world
>Lose all their colonies and home countries are invaded by former colonized
Europeans are such cucks

>still makes world-class, deep and complex cuisines

Spices aren't necessities for good food. I bet you're one of those online Asians that take pride in the fact that "HAHAHAH I CAN EAT sPAICY FOOD AND YOU WHITES CANT!" while hiding their fish faces and tiny dicks behind a monitor.

That's funny because the only European cuisine that's well reknowned and complex is southern European food which coincidentally tends to utilize more ingredients from the culinary diaspora. No one gives a shit about nasty northern European or slavscum shit.

It's your opinion, I guess

>hating on a cuisine because you hate its race
pathetic

It's not just my opinion it's a very widely held opinion. Why do you think in non European countries there are so many French and Italian restaurants and next to no Norwegian or belarusian restaurants. It's because those cuisines are very unremarkable. They can be hearty and satiating but I would hardly call them complex.

white people invented cooking, asians and blacks just perfected it for us.
and we really appreciate it too, everytime I get chinese I'm very grateful that the chef is sweating over a hot wok to make me nummy things to enjoy.

Well I'd like to be stubborn and just say "still, subjective opinions," but honest person to honest person, I believe that Northern European cuisine is a bit less complex.

Cold climate is shit for growing things. Anyways, Said French and Italian cooking involves much less spices than Non-European cuisines.

just because our bodies don't like it doesn't mean we don't enjoy it.
spicy food makes my eyes water and nose run but it's so good I can't stop eating it.
It's like black cock, you know it's bad for you but I just can't stop sucking it down.

Depends what non europeans you're talking about. Japanese food culture is known for being very focused on the taste of the ingredients themselves rather than spices. Honestly I feel like when people talk about how heavily spiced non European food is they're thinking specifically of Indian food. Which I agree is just retardedly overspiced. And Mediterranean cultures use plenty of herbs and spices they just tend to be the more aromatic and astringent kinds like thyme and rosemary and stuff.

>pretend

lmao, tastelets

This picture would be historically accurate if the people on the ground were Germans.

The Marshal Plan.

>dude you just pretend to like spice
>dude you just pretend to like coffee
>dude you just pretend to like beer
>everyone secretly just wants to eat fish fingers with milk like me!

>be at work
>give white person a sample of our salsa
>they turn bright red and start freaking out, sweating and stammering about how hot the salsa is
>mfw there was no peppers in it
i thought this shit was a meme but i guess its real

>be at work
>give brown person a slap on the ass
>they turn bright red and start freaking out, sweating and stammering about how gay it is
>mfw I only did it ironically
i thought this shit was a meme but i guess its real

>white people very slowly start taking pride in themselves again
>rest of the world starts visibly shaking
Feels good man.

I am a brown man with IBS. Your powers don't work on me.

>White people only exist in one country

you misspelled "I hate myself for not being white"

>People make fun of food traditions
>Some sperg gets red faced and haughty
Besides white people are literally fucked because their women gravitate towards being liberal and any movement's success hinges on them losing agency, which is impossible at this point because why would they willingly cede any power. Islam is unironically the only hope of the west at this point.

This is factually true

Important question, did you remember to say "no homo?"

Oh look it's a /pol/ thread in Veeky Forums. Could you do us all a favor and fuck back off to reddit.

Why didn't you just say "fuck off back to /pol/" like a normal whining idiot?

>Implying there's a difference between pol and reddit these days
You literally CANNOT be an oldfag and not recognize how far pol has declined.

well /pol/ is a new board, it stands to reason it's a beacon for normalfags to be drawn in from off-site. Especially considering the media attention it's garnered.

Because it has been demonstrably shown the large inlux of new people got here via reddit (mostly t_d shitters). Thus far theyve ignored the smaller boards and Id like to keep it that way. Now fuck off to reddit.

MAGApedes are generally looked down on and "gb2 t_d" is a thing