Excellent Ethereal Storyteller

Please, Do yourself a favor and read this awesome book by the amazing Neil Gaiman...then when your finished go and read more of his books. Seriously a superbly talented writer. The world building is excellent....the character development is excellent...you 'see' what he writes.

Honestly, this is one of the better books I've read in a while....It really moved me and left me wanting more.

Definitely lit worthy

> I don't have TV or watch the 'series' just late to read the book

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmoetica.com/B1349-JH1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the only worthy thing Gaiman has written is Sandman.
The rest of his work is faux-lit for brainlets and ledditors/tumblrfags.

Please, Do yourself a favor and read this awesome book by the amazing Johann Wolfgang von Goethe...then when your finished go and read more of his books. Seriously a superbly talented writer. The world building is excellent....the character development is excellent...you 'see' what he writes.

Honestly, this is one of the better books I've read in a while....It really moved me and left me wanting more.

Definitely lit worthy

>???????

After reading each of his works I was really happy I had done so.

Sandman is on a completely different level. It is a graphic masterpiece everyone should read and enjoy.

However, I agree that American Gods is amazing. My absolute favorite by NG IS American Gods, it's not just my favorite NG book but one of my favorite books period, it's a really great book. Also Anasai Boys.

By far the absolute worst fucking book I've ever read. Gaiman has no talent.

>willingly reading post-modernist genre fiction

How is American gods post modern?

Lucifer was entertaining. His integration of of various mythologies was pretty interesting desu

Holy.....I want........MORE

This book made me bite my nails

Yeah, I love how Gaiman manages to talk about a fuckton of mythologies.
My favorite thing about Sandman is how the Endless act like universal archtypes, building bridges between all those different myths.
Tbh I couldn't give a fuck about the soap opera family drama, that's probably why my favorite volumes are the ones with self-contained stories.

Everything written after 1945 is post-modern literature.

The show's better.

no

> austistic screeching

So other than American Gods recommend a good NG book. I can't read Sandman right now because I'm reading on a kindle.

Dies Irae - Amantes Amentes, Mahoutsukai no Yoru, and Fate/Stay Night are way better than Gaiman's tripe. Japanese urban fantasy is the only modern fantasy worth reading.

I thought this book was trash. Gaiman has a distinctly English voice, which he tries to make rough and raw in this novel and it just comes off as tryhard and annoying. I also found many setups for the characters and situations obtuse.
It's a shit book

Please, Do yourself a favor and read this awesome book by the amazing David Foster Wallace...then when your finished go and read more of his books. Seriously a superbly talented writer. The world building is excellent....the character development is excellent...you 'see' what he writes.

Definitely lit worthy

"Neverwhere" might be a good start if you can't get any of his graphic novels. Read Sandman if you get the opportunity tho

cosmoetica.com/B1349-JH1.htm

Fuck off.

> distinctly English

Really? Hmmm..I didn't notice that at all. I mean at all. I thought the book was a fabulous read.

Neverwhere sucks. American Gods is terribly paces, and lulls for a majority of the book.

Sandman or nothing.

yeah fuck right off with your anime bullshit.

I don't watch anime cunt.

sure weeb

Ocean at the end of the Lane is a solid 7/10 for comfy autumn reading.

you fucking idiot