So Veeky Forums, how do you prepare your ramen?

So Veeky Forums, how do you prepare your ramen?

raw egg and green onions

soy sauce and pickles

Just hot water and follow the directions. Anything else would be disrespecting the chefs at the ramen company.

I prefer just eating the ramen bricks uncooked. I don't like the flavor water imparts

How do i eat this shit regularly without dying from the sodium? I love instant ramen but holy shit the amount of sodium in it is insane.

You need sodium to live. The more salt you eat, the healthier you will become.

dietary salt restriction is a meme

Break it up a bit and shake the seasoning in, a solid 8/10 snack.

I recommend drinking water and not having failing kidneys.

I add whatever leftover meat I've got, a soft-boiled egg, and green onions. Or if I'm feeling like a heathen I'll add cheese.

Just read the nutritional info and go for a higher quality brand that uses less sodium, a lot of cheap brands can be like almost 2000mg of salt (Mala Ramen, Great Value)

You'll never find a LOW sodium one but you can find better ones

Alternatively use less powder

With dashi stock granules, wakame seaweed, sesame seeds, and green onions. I use the other flavor pouch for stir fries.

It's like a diabetes version of that Mexican webm with the ramen and chips and 5 billion toppings drowning in sauce.

I need to see this now

>Boil in a pan with the shite in a packet that comes with it.
>Add more dried chilli flakes.
>Add 800,000 scovile hot sauce.
>Boil until it's overcooked.
>Serve.

whats an easy way to replace the seasoning in the ramen packet with homemade seasoning that is less deadly?

Green onion and Valentina

It gets reposted in pretty much ever webm thread, it starts with a woman putting cup ramen upside down in a food carton.

Back in the olden days, they used to use salt as a meat preservative. It kept the meat from spoiling.
In other words, the more salt you eat, the longer your body will last.

Cook, drain, add a can of creamed corn

ketchup and onions

I honestly can't tell if you guys are fucking with me or not.

I mainly eat Shin ramyun black which is around 2000mg and i thought that was one of the better brands. I will have to check the others next time I'm at an asian grocer.

Cook the noodles, then drain all the water. Put sesame oil into a pan, heat it up, then add noodles, flavor packet, some extra spice, always crushed red peppers, and add an egg or 2 to scramble, and fry that shit.

with blood of infidel! Allahu akbar motherfucker!

Call me crazy but I just add a lot of cheddar cheese and habanero sauce

I showed this to my Korean roommate and he's trying to tell me that dessert ramen is real and that he actually thinks this would taste good

From scratch with ingredients flown in from a small farmers market in Japan

I break it up, then I pour the seasoning pack on it and eat it out of the bag dry.

Like this

You are retarded if you think you will somehow preserve your body by eating a lot of salt based on the fact they used to preserve meat with it.

Shin ramyun is a good brand

Just if you're worried about sodium look at the nutritional info and don't buy the cheapest shit as a rule of thumb

its scientifically proven

water in pot
heat on
soft boil egg
cook noodle
cut green onion
cut sprout if have
cut meat slices if have, sometime imitation crab too
grab lemon juice capsule from fridge
grab chili paste or hot sauce from fridge
drain part of water from pot
peel egg
noodle in bowl
half season pack in after
egg
other things in bowl
splash lemon juice and hot sauce
cut egg revealing yolk in bowl
consume

I'll usually boil the water with a handful of frozen corn and other veggies to pretend it's healthy, add a handful of toasted sesame for flavour.

I'm boiling mushrooms in the water with the spices and add chili powder, then throw noodles, boil and eat.

Don't down the whole bowl of soup or use less water while halving the amount of seasoning powder.

Autist detected

I put it in a bowl, dump the packet on it and put enough tap water to cover it, then cover the bowl with a cheap paper plate that'll get wet and make a seal, and microwave it for 5 minutes. Afterwards I add fresh black pepper, Tabasco sauce, and sometimes frozen corn or peas & oregano.

i bought a big box of the beef ones when i moved out on my own but then I started cooking and have about 20 of these fuckers just sitting in my cabinet. way too much sodium to justify

I use about half of the powder and add in my own seasoning like chili powder, oregano, pepper, or maybe some garlic.