JUST food general

my life may be a total disaster, but nobody can take away my mini tacos. YOU HEAR ME? NOBODY

*takes your mini tacos*

incorrect

I eat these with ketchup (I also eat pizza rolls with ketchup)

not trolling

I also put ketchup on my ham and cheese sammies - mayo/mustard are fucking disgusting so yea

>ketchup

LUXURY

I just remembered taquitos exist. Maybe I should buy a giant box of them this weekend with some queso.
I also forgot pizza rolls exist thanks guys.

I didn't know these existed and I can already feel the diarrhea

embrace the diarrhea

I also dip these it ketchup lol

>When you're so fat that you need to inject your cheesy snackies with more cheese

This is a thing that people eat. People put this into their bodies and convert it to energy.

just think, people actually grocery shop at 7eleven

this is peak suicide watch

It says "Only at 7-11", but these are available at my local grocery store for $5.79 (I was only curious about them because I got a coupon, but $1 off of $5.79 isn't a good deal for a non-essential item like this).

how am I not dead yet then?

because your still on watch

kraft dinner is better

(ketchup guy)

mamma mia

itskind of like what i do with alcohol and ciggarettes, and i feel like death

>People put this into their bodies and convert it to energy.

It's not the future we wanted, but the future we deserved.

imagine if we could convert fat into electricity, buttergolems would be filthy fucking rich and Veeky Forumsizens would be exiled to the Auschwitz realm

side note: are those greasy abominations any good? i kinda wanna try them ngl

I remember loving these as a kid. Are they still good or have they gone down in quality?

no lie I have no money and my family sent me a box of these for food. send help

not bad but real tacos would be better

They’re best when you brush them with a little oil and bake them. They crisp up nicely.

Of course. I never microwave anything. If you're gonna eat crappy food you gotta make sure it has a good mouthfeel otherwise you're just better off eating real food.

*blocks your path*

god dammit I didn't mean to reply to you