>Try new $6 dressing
>Wow it's fucking shit tasting
>Dump out window and grab a bag of chips

Why are salads so difficult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9p31reoSD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also lettuce is dirty as fuck

This is the best salad video on youtube and changed the way I look at them. After watching this the first time I was eating salads multiple times a week and having a blast making them.

Like this guy or not the vid is gold imho and I am thinking about making some this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9p31reoSD8

the main takeaway from this is to spin your salad and make your own dressing. Made the salads I make at home 100X better.

how do you spin salad

Same way you spin everything else.

You rotate it at high velocity so it acts as a centrifuge and the excess water is hurled off the lettuce.

salad spinner is best way, or you can use a cloth if you are poor / retarded or something

thanks user, good vid. I'll be getting one of those salad spinners, will solve the soggy lettuce problem

If salads are difficult, then don't make them. Stop complaining online

oh shit that is funny.. took me a min

salad spinners take up a lot of space

I bought a salad spinner thinking it was cool. First day I just spent hours spinning it for fun. I used it about 5 times, forgot about it, and now it sits broken in my basement.

Basically the story of any unitasker

Yeah, that's true. I just started using my clothes dryer. Just turn it on tumble dry so you don't heat up the leaves.

I just don't wash my vegetables. a bit of dirt is good for the immune system.

I usually have 4 big handfuls of raw spinach and broccoli with every meal. Its increased the volume of my semen a lot.

If you care about semen volume, just masturbate less frequently. If what you're trying to look a ist fertility, sperm quality and count is much more important.

so did you just give up on salads?

If you make your own olive oil/vinegar style salad, do you need to keep it in the fridge? That shit hardens up when it gets cold.

Just get one of these and wheel it out of the way when you aren't using it

just use the washing machine spin cycle

I fucking HATE. HATE. People like you. Just when do you think salad spinners were invented? And while yes, I do own one and use it, my dear older relatives used cotton or linen pillow cases (designated for that specific purpose), which worked just as beautifully as a big chunky ass salad spinner that takes up space. While we have convenient unitaskers, how dare you look down on tried and true methods. Shitface.

mine never got hard

sounds like you dear old relatives were poor / retarded.

Imagine being so underage that you actually think salad spinners always existed.

Cited Patent Filing date Publication date Applicant Title
US3885321 * Oct 25, 1973 May 27, 1975 Fouineteau Gilberte Domestic appliance for drying vegetables

Jesus, you are a fucking moron.

Don't use shit lettuce. Use spinach, rocket, romaine, or red cabbage.

Tastes 10 times better. Also, make your own dressing you lazy fuck. It's so easy and, once again, tastes way better. Salads are easy street.

Of course, but in cheese, harboiled eggs, veggies, fruit, meat, whatever.

Actually, I did. I like cooked vegetable dishes anyways.

Lol. And that's "always existing" to you? How fucking old are you, twelve? Just stop, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

this

1975 is incredible recent.

(You)

why so mad? Cause your family can't spin?

>rocket
what

anyone else here completely avoid dressings and just toss in salad veggies in a dish, bathe it in lemon juice and salt and call it a day?

Do you know how to fucking read, cunt?

lemon juice and salt is your dressing

gotta have S&P but I think that IS the dressing haha

>fidget spinners
Oh fuck, he really is 12.

enjoy salad in your bed sheets nigger

i meant store bought but yeah

arugula in amerispeak

oh shit I didn't know that. cool thanks

Enjoy that heavy metal poisoning.

I'll go one further and tell you shit to buy to make bomb dressings:
>olive oil
>several kinds of vinegar (apple cider and red wine especially)
>plain, old world yogurt or mayonnaise if you're a fat fuck
>tahini
>anchovy paste
>soy sauce
>honey
>sesame oil
>dijon mustard
>salt and pepper (ALWAYS freshly cracked), red pepper flakes, dill

You can make like 10 different dressings with those ingredients. Knock yourself out.

> calories in a tablespoon of mayonnaise = 54
> calories in a tablespoon of Greek plain yogurt = 30

Not that big of a difference, not big enough to worry about for a small batch of dressing. I'd say use whatever your preference is.

Oh, AND, the tahini is way more "fatty " and has twice the x calories of mayo.

You're fridge might be set to be too cold I worked at Jimmy John's for a long time and our sauce is exactly that we refrigerate it and it's never an issue

thanks i'll turn it down a bit

Tossed salad look it up on urban dictionary

Depends on what olive oil you use. Lighter olive oils won't harden, but cold pressed evoo will.

include a budget for 4 rolls in your pantry. pat dry lettuce = profit?