Stop using periods

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/13/stop-using-periods-period-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32695/?
youtube.com/watch?v=FzOCkXsyIqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this but unironically

this image is really dumb because

1. Skyrim has a journal just like Morrowind.

and 2. you can disable waypoints in Skyrim so you can feel more "immersed"

and even on top of that I don't understand how video game tards think reading a journal is so special in a video game. Morrowind is overrated.

You make a valid point, but look at where we are headed. Fallout 4 went full theme park on any dialogue immersion. Mass Effect followed suit. Make a game for the massess and it can't have too many big words.

The difference is that in Morrowind the game will give you directions to the cave whereas Skyrim will just tell you to go to the cave. If you've got your compass on that's easy, without it it's nearly impossible

MODS
WILL
ALWAYS
FIX
IT

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32695/?

Nerds, the image is suggestive of the op-ed piece opinion. Prose and poetry would not benefit from a missing period. They'd suffer like RPGs suffer from lazy quest guides and a lack of participation for lack of a better term.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOCkXsyIqo

On the other hand, disabling it actually makes the clairvoyance spell useful. Like it's a spell I wish I had in earlier games, and in Skyrim I barely need it.

>burger kids are literally too dumb to understand that their parents will use different writing conventions than their friends

jeff "I Conveniently Forgot That Some People Don't Use iMessage in Order to Justify This Insipid Filler Article" guo

I hated Withcher 3.

Are there more videos like this about RPGs?

you missed it, the pic is only pointing out that skyrim is for retards

WE IS /B/ NAO

Good, you didn't use a period

That's beside the point: your shitty toys don't matter.

>shitty toys
What?

>muh games are being ruined!
Nobody here cares

You are saying knowledge and experience are bad?

smirk emoji

If you can't learn from a stupid person, you shouldn't even try learning from a smart person.

Stop inflating your ego.

That bitch needs to read Timothy Dexter then talk shit about no punctuation

>Known for: Business sense, eccentricity

>Lord Dexter relates how he was created Lord by the People, announces his intention of forming a Museum of great men, that shall be the wonder of the world, and shall confound his enemies.

>IME the first Lord in the younited States of A mericary Now of Newburyport it is the voise of the peopel and I cant Help it and so Let it goue Now as I must be Lord there will foller many more Lords pretty soune for it dont hurt A Cat Nor the mouse Nor the son Nor the water Nor the Eare then goue on all is Easey Now bons broaken all is well all in Love Now I be gin to Lay the corner ston and the kee ston with grat Remembrence of my father Jorge Washington the grate herow 17 sentreys past before we found so good a father to his shildren and Now gone to Rest1 Now to shoue my Love to my father and grate Caricters I will shoue the world one of the grate Wonders of the world in 15 months if now man mourders me in Dors or out Dors such A mouserum on Earth will annonce O Lord thou knowest to be troue fourder hear me good Lord I am A goueing to Let or shildren know Now to see good Lord what has bin in the world grat wase back to owr forefathers Not old plimeth but stop to Addom & Eave to shoue 45 figures2 two Leged and fore Leged because we Cant Doue weel with our four Leged in the first plase they are our foude in the Next plase to make out Dexters mouseum I want 4 Lions to defend thous grat and mistry men from East to wist from North to South which Now are at the plases Rased the Lam is not Readey in short meater if agreabel I form a good and peasabel government on my Land in Newburyport Compleat I taks 3 presedents hamsher govenor all to Noue york and the grate mister John Jay is one, that maks 2 in that state the king of grat britton mister pitt Roufes kins Cros over to france Loues the 16 and then the grate bonnepartey the grate and their segnetoure Crow biddey

Only Nick Smith is on this level.

>I wans to make my Enemys grin in time Lik A Cat over A hot pudding

His business deals were spot on tho.

>People jokingly told him to "ship coal to Newcastle". He did so during a miners' strike at the time, and his cargo was sold at a premium.[4][5]