Alright here we go

Alright here we go

Other urls found in this thread:

geopoliticalfutures.com/in-defense-of-nationalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

template

kys

>le nationalism is bad maymay

Well it did lead to some of the worst wars in the 20th century.

And that's just one of the themes of the book, not something I'm saying is good or bad.

jews and straying from god led to the 20th century atrocities, but your fedora-tipping lefty ass has nothing to say about that

geopoliticalfutures.com/in-defense-of-nationalism/

That would be Communism and Geopolitics, not Nationalism, user.

It's funny that people still believe this. Educate yourself on the Harriman's and Bush's

OC.
>Criticize or give suggestions and I'll update.

Bump

I didn't know Communism caused the world wars

Probably bring "oh lordy he said cunt" over to the right as well, he says it a lot.
Maybe add something about STDs to the got also

>oh lordy he said cunt
well I wanted that on the left because the novel gained some fame for being "out there" and shocking to people because of the language Miller uses. (see the "Not to be imported into great Britain or USA)
Maybe it isn't obvious enough, idk.

Iuck! ingore meant for obviously

bump

lmao'd at steely dan

honest oc

go back to your containment board

Why tho?

so, it's a children's book?

I cant be the only one on lit who read this

haha damn ure cool

I think you mean imperialism, fascism, and communism friend.

>le Versailles ruined german economy

Fucking kek. When will this meme end?

>When will this meme end
>will this meme end
>this meme end
>this meme
>meme
>meme

>dude chick dude
Is that a poly relationship? Because I fucking dig poly relationships.

kek'd

you forgot the bestiality and incest

I know this is a meme pic, but corn in the germanic languages means grains. Not actual corn.

>corn
corn is also from the Americas so it din't exist in the times of Ceasar in Europe yet.

exactly

Clemenceau would've turned all of Germany into a concentration camp if he was able to, he had major influence on the treaty and his sole goal was weakening Germany

Obviously it wasn't enough, but how retarded would you have to be to deny that Versailles fucked them up?

Technically, but the cultural concept is different.

We strayed from God because of the world wars

Literally check out these /pol cunts on Lit

Fuck off nazi scum

>le go back to pol you neet maymay

>/pol/
I'm a leftist and even I agree that you are being a cunt right now.

>when pol derails every thread and complain that people don't like them

Seems like a pretty neato book.

if you included a soundtrack CD of Les Miserables in what I got then this would be pretty close

Kill yourself faggot. Do you know how important our topics are? They are fundamental to the survival of the human race (i.e the white race). The reason why we intervene so much is because we are sick and tired of Veeky Forums being subverted by passive aggressive communist and zionist propaganda. How the fuck are we supposed to react when we see it clearly as the sun that leftists are manipulating people here to support their self destructive agendas? We are morally obligated to act! Despite what you may believe in your little shit of a mind, our insights are well constructed and provide a very clear picture of the world around us. The only reason for which you hate us is because it has become cool to be a contrarian asshole that rejects the truth. That's right, I won't be humble about it, /pol/ is undeniably one of the largest repository of truth in the world. Why should I try to pretend this is not the case and give you marxists undeserved respect? We have literally thousands of links to statistics that prove the inequality of races, the inferiority of women and the jewish propaganda. You fucking filthy ass faggot should know your place and listen. Even if this is the literary board, truth has no place. It is universal. Therefore you cannot contest the fact that it is wrong to spread the truth anywhere and anytime regardless of context and situation. Maybe if you took a peek outside and saw the fucking nighogs that are raping women everyday you would stop being a cuck.

>/pol/ is undeniably one of the largest repository [sic] of truth in the world.
Not even a (You)

Maybe if you stopped agitating on pol for five seconds to talk to human beings you might find otherwise.

Is this a joke?

That's good, because it isn't me. Why you would think any would need to pretend to be this retarded to make /pol/ seem bad is beyond me.

what i got

LOL accurate
First time I'm saving one of these

>going autistic and samefagging over a lame meme
>put the blame for the derailment on the one that posted the meme, triggering your autism
Are you just screwing around or do you actually believe you're in the right?

>le nationalism is good maymay

What proof do you have that what /pol/ says is bogus? Every statistic provided by /pol/ usually comes from well trusted academic sources. Instead of your fucking marxist """intellectuals""", we base our understanding purely on the scientific method and not on the zionist critical theory. Your suicidal worldview is produced solely by your need of not having your feelings hurt. Literally the only argument that leftists use when trying to disproove the overwhelming evidence that niggers are savage animals is that they know a black guy. You asshole create your autistic knowledge by having a smug superiority moral complex that makes you think that you are entitled to spout retarded opinions about everything. You do not know anything about politics yet you feel like you have the right to criticize us. Once you'll grow up you'll realize that the opinion of the (controlled) majority is not a fact and you'll finally realize that /pol/ was right. Unfortunately by that time niggers and muzslimes will be probably running around the streets murdering and raping people freely and there will be nothing you'll be able to do because jewish influence will have successfully indoctrinated every single institution in the entire world. Now is it such an outrageous claim to state that I don't want me, my family and my nation to be a victim of systematic genocide? If you don't believe so then you will find that despite the thousands of years worth of jewish indoctrination that you agree with /pol/ more than you think. Just give it a try. Aren't you anyway the faggots that think that free speech is the ultimate of all goods? If so, how about you stand by your doctrine and give me some respect you cucks.

What % of black people commit crime?

go back to www.reddit.com

These statistics say that white people commit acts of violence towards 1.6% of the black population and black people commit acts of violence towards 1.4% of the white. If a black man and a white man meet on the street it's statistically more likely that the black man will be attacked. Funny how stats work.

WRONG it's 100% you faggot marxist cuck, kys

You're a special kind of retard aren't you?

Tbh even if you're being ironic, it's probably true if we consider crimes that haven't been documented.

I love that diddy kong. Nice touch. Altough I imagened her more like a young teenwolf

Dispute the facts.

You see this is the way you filthy marxists faggots try to win debates against us. You build ideological structures on foundations of clay and then try to bait us into arguing against said structure. You confuse your adversaries by stating prepositions so obviously false that makes them mad and then you declare that you've won because you've hit a criteria that has been conveniently enstablished by some zionist communist. what you are doing right now is trying to produce a red herring to avoid confronting the main topics of /pol/ head on. Why are you so scared of opening you ears and listen to us? If it is true that your ideology wasn't the product of century long marxist propaganda you wouldn't be so inclined to defend would you? What's the matter, did I hurt your feelings? Well get used to it, because the world isn't a magical land of ponies and rainbow. This reminds me of another thing that I despise immensely about Veeky Forums. it's subverted gayness. You can read in between the lines of the threads here that there is a systematic brainwashing that has rendered the modern man more feminine and prone to irrational thoughts. The way people pretend to be so devoted to reading some cuck-tier novels because they want to "feel" more just fucking disgusts me. Are you really so immature that you cannot have an objective point of view? Fuck off.

Alright I'll fuck off.

Nice argument faggot

You still haven't debunked a single thing i said

The role of /pol/ on Veeky Forums is to be the butt of all jokes, not be a serious source of debate. Now get out there and attack 1.6% of the black population!

Not what I expected, but really good, anyways.

And theconstant descriptions of people's clothing.
Also, Bateman's pleb. Genesis was much bette in the 70s than in the 80s. Land of confusion is theirr worst album (excluding Calling All Stations,of course)

I googled this and it isn't pasta, he actually wrote it lel.

i think im autistic for falling for this bait

>Every statistic provided by /pol/ usually comes from well trusted academic sources
no? you're right that most liberals won't even broach or tolerate a real discussion of the claims, but /pol/ is usually not too fussed about digging deeper into the things it cites either. holocaust denial threads are particularly bad in this regard, simply googling 90% of the "debunking images" leads to their debunking immediately. people seem to think dumping their folders and bruteforcing people's brains with narrative-inducing "facts" is all thats necessary. it is, but not for anything like seeking after truth. its just crudely effective propaganda.

>What's the matter, did I hurt your feelings? Well get used to it, because the world isn't a magical land of ponies and rainbow. This reminds me of another thing that I despise immensely about Veeky Forums. it's subverted gayness.
Veeky Forums is more pessimistic and realistic in its assessment of reality than /pol/ - which is childishly romantic even when it prophesises doom and destruction.

>Once you'll grow up you'll realize that the opinion of the (controlled) majority is not a fact and you'll finally realize that /pol/ was right
whats the likelihood that /pol/ is right as opposed to just another kind of wrong?

>Are you really so immature that you cannot have an objective point of view?
wtf is an objective point of view? i hope you're not claiming its something you possess. only God can have that dummy

He is saying you cant compare those percentages because they arent proportional.if you divide that percentage by the number of times bigger the white population is than the black population you will have a comparable number.

You would have to walk past millions of more whites to get that .2 increase.

I was also surprised that Dante's Divine Comedy, specifically Inferno, wasn't exclusively spooky adventures into Hell

made me fall in love with it even more

OC

>loads of hot air
>no actual points

This is why nobody takes you people seriously

That's why Star Wars is so popular where other Sci-Fi worlds failed. No one cares about the fucking physics and math of anything.

god youre a fucking faggot. would you kindly go off yourself, please?

>being this embedded in ideology and yet accuse others of the same

/pol/'s number one problem right here: having literal autistic-tier lack of self-awareness.

They are proportional. Do the math.

There are 1 billion people in india.
I kill 1 million indians.
They come and kill 1 of the 2 people in my house.
Indians are 49.9 percent more likely to kill the people sitting in my house than i am to kill them in their country.

That sounds fucking great! I must read this book now