Thank you based Costco

Thank you based Costco

you're welcome

is this real?? we dont cosco here

>that much onion

Why.jpg

i like this deal but anytime i get it i have the worst burps after so i don't do it anymore

Oh yeah. for $1.50 you get
>big ass high-quality hotdog
>variety of optional condiments (ketchup, relish, mustard, onion)
>20oz. soda cup to fill
It only is good if you live near a Costco though.

>only is good if you live near a Costco
how would they know where you live ?

not everyone is gay like you

I love how Jews cucked the Americans out of superior 100% pork hot dogs to such a degree that not only do they revel in the fact that they eat inferior beef-based ones but also swear on their medically unnecessary circumcision scars that they're better than pork. It's hi-Larry-us.

Nothing wrong with that

how many visits and hot dogs do you have to eat in order for the cost of membership to be worth it?

you can eat at costco without membership, just tell them you're going to the food court and they let you in

contrary to what people tell you this does not mean you can shop there they check your card at checkout dumbasses

(((All beef)))

I can't deny the value tho

>or Polish

>not being gay
kys cuck

For me it is the Costco Kirkland brand Chicken bake.

my gf has a costco membership, you can add multiple to it and you get a cashback check at the end of the year. shit is dope

>tfw I am a rural retard and don't have a costco within 300 miles of me

Are they like a better Sam's Club?

Nah, I preffer sam's club

You dress the dog yourself. It doesn't come like that. Moreover, that is definitely the right amount of onion

>tfw the closest thing to a Costco anywhere near me is a Sam’s Club
>tfw you boycott Wallmart and Sam’s Club for ethical reasons

The polish dog has pork in it you knave

>Ethical reasons
Blow me.

>700 calories for $1.50

Where does Costco say anywhere that it's pork?

half of that is the soda, you shit. get water or diet you big gay if you are so afraid of clogging your useless arteries.

LOOK AT ME MOM
I'M VIRTUE SIGNALING

i wish my costco had a burger deal instead of a hot dog

> all beef ot polish
>monumental amounts of retardation

That doesn't even begin to possibly imply a pork hot dog. Try again.

>polish is another word for pork

Their BBQ Brisket sandwich is better.

Does this post come in mens?

Turkey provolone is god tier

Costco hotdogs are legitimately good, they sell these at a lost or even pretty much because their purpose is to attract people to Costco to buy shit besides a hotdog.

Oh they know. They know.

Muh nig

Do you think of beef for a polish dog?
No, you're fucking retarded.

That's a giant wiener go got there OP.

>his costco cafeteria doesn't have chili

>Not enough onion

FOR_FUCKS_SAKE.mkv

costcos here got rid of the polish dog, those sons of bitches

Pro tip:

You don’t need a membership to buy Costco food. When they greet you at the entrance tell the employees that you are using the pharmacy (anyone can use their pharmacy). Go to the counter and buy their cheap food and no card is needed for the purchase.

>That awesome amount of fuel for that price and being triggered by it.

Fatass detected

thanks but I'd rather not risk jail time for a fucking hot dog

I think you cum in men enough for all of us, buddy

>Google : Polish Dog
>Then in 1964 the Polish Government introduced a second version of the sausage that was made of 80% pork and 20% beef. All other ingredients: salt, pepper, sugar, garlic, and marjoram remain the same in both recipes. The marjoram is optional but the garlic is a must. The meat is cured before it is mixed with spices.

Now fuck off.

>Thinking you would get jail time.

Where the fuck do you live? Riyadh

>going to wal-mart
ew

>not the chicken bake with ranch and hot sauce
ISHYGDDT

This

thanks

Yes, they are. Compare their rotisserie chickens, it's self-explanatory.

The cost is subsidized by the membership fees, and most people who eat there are also members.

Or just tell them you want to use the food court, it's not legal for them to run a member's only restaraunt, nor is it moral enough for them to bother doing. You can also buy liquor without a membership because members only liquor stores aren't logical.

I always get the chili. A few packets of that pepper spice that's supposed to be for the pizza and you're set.

You have to go inside to get to the food court?

The food court for us is outside and anyone has access

They only ever check your receipt at mine but I suppose the card might be a thing elsewhere on the way out.

this. buy at least a hot dog and a roasted chicken to get the most out of your membership.

The local Costco has an indoor food court and they won't let non members in anymore to buy food. Might have to try the pharmacy trick next time.

And gasoline. Gas is also a loss leader.

They need your membership number to use the register, but not at the food court. They won't check your membership to permit you to leave, how would that even work?
Where? I will call them an complain. That's not how the business is supposed to work. Somebody's up to some shit over there and if leadership knew about it they'd get corrected.

Joost?!

You’re a fucking moron. The food court is members only, but it is rarely, if ever, enforced when the food court is outside. When the food court is inside, there are no magical words that can get you in, other than loopholes.
Certain states allow you to buy alcohol at Costco without a membership, and you can go to the pharmacy without a membership. These are loopholes to get in the door and to the food court.
But no employee, manager, or cashier is required or persuaded to allow you entrance solely for the food court.

That being said, the Costco in Tijuana, Mexico has an outdoor food court, and they always check your Costco card. They just don’t give a fuck.

if they don't bring back the very berry sundae we riot

>we riot
Thankfully Costco is members only, which primarily exists to filter the lowest common denominator like yourself.

>too retarded to even know what polish sausage is
Ahh, the cooking board

>beans

Believe what you want, food court doesn't require membership and there's not a damn thing in the world a Costco employee can do to prevent you from walking into their store. You just need a membership number to purchase things at the front end register. I don't know what chip your costco's manager has on their shoulder, but they have zero non-verbal tools o keep you out of their store when it's open, you just can't get through the front end registers without a membership number. Food court registers don't have that. What are they gonna do, tackle you? Walk in and buy a hot dog, if people are demanding membership cards at the food court then that's their own thing, nothing in the company says that they should be doing that.

>The food court is members only
Are you the shitty manager at the Costco that is about to get his asshole widened by corporate?

Costco is awesome and all but the jesters there are fucking dangerous.

What other food do they have
I have a membership card but i never wemt to the food court

For five bucks they will give you a gun and let you shoot and eat a whole cow.

Go back to thin spot on Veeky Forums fucko

>go to local costco to try hotdog
>parking lot is a mad house with people circling waiting for open spots
>food counter has huge line

The chicken baked are fire. They sell frozen ones but they're nowhere near as good as the food court ones.

the ice creams are fucking lit as well, do yourself a favor and get the chocolate and vanilla mixed one

Depends on the costco. Some are inside.

>passionately arguing about Cosco policy semantics
>getting tackled over a 1.50 hot dog
>muh "stand my ground" in the Cosco food court
American culture at its finest

> >beans

>tfw there's a Costco being built in my town.

Anything else?

>you can literally eat 2000cal of pretzels for under 1 buck

For you

That Mountain Lion has been abused. Overfeeding is animal abuse.

>Overfeeding is animal abuse
no its not nigga haha just walk away from the food

the mountain lion is just bulking you fucking retards

Closest costco is about a hour and 10 minutes away from me, although we do have a sams club in our city. I end up eating gas station food recently because I'm just running out of fucks to give, I imagine the people that eat Costco food court food a couple times a week are the same.

Nigga not everybody's got a costco right in their backyard and some people don't have the money required to shop and Whole Foods or snoody cheese stores. Eat a ass

Try Aldi or literally anything else

>He didn't book reservations for the hotdog line

>high-quality hotdog
Is there such a thing?

I used to enjoy their Polish sausages, but they don't have them in Asia. Life sucks here, only shitty hot dogs at Costco.

I bet you don't live in Minnesota, Chicago, or anywhere else where an outside food court would have to shut down from October through April because of snow and freezing temperatures, you warm-weather bastard.

You're probably one of those tech millionaires living in Kirkland right by the very first Costco.

please take your ugly head out of your ass before you speak about onions

well actually, just kys senpai

the only good choice

mahhhhh nigguhs

Poland man here. What exactly is Polish sausage or Polish dog mentioned in this thread?

80% pork 20% beef.

Interesting, sausages with beef aren't very popular here, and we like our kiełbasas.