How do you rate my lunch

how do you rate my lunch

You took this photo with your Google Pixel, because Android is superior to Apple's walled garden, and can do so much more.
The burgers are burnt to a crisp and covered with American cheese product, but it's fine. The color of the bun reminds you of Pretty Patties and the cheese evokes a visceral nostalgia of school lunch macaroni and cheese. Bacon is a must.
The fries, regular cut and sprinkled with a little bit of salt. Comes in a mug so you can drink the stragglers later. You wish they had sweet potato fries. You have to ask for ketchup.
The beer, a classy local brew. Makes you feel manly as you sip it down. The foam sticks to your beard. You made sure to get the half drunken glass in the Instagram #foodie photo.
The plating, a nontraditional cutting board. Makes the meal feel more rustic and rugged with the scratches and slice marks, and the woodsy flavor of the dozen meals before. No large knife provided.

Oh and nice dub 1s. Makes sense because that's what you'll be doing later with your boyfriend from across the booth.

Savage

The buns are squidink retard
And there is a difference between store brand cheese government cheese and American cheese dumb europoor

tryhard/10

Meme bun served on A Fucking Plank with a tiny pisspot of chips.
Probably tastes okay, but the presentation is 0/10.

I’m not a European.
In any case all cheese produced in the USA is objectively fucking shit.

2011 called, they want their gimmicks back.

will that bun turn my poop green like bk's halloween whopper?
i want green poop.

>implying it is really squidink and not just salted water coloured black

>all cheese produced in the USA is objectively fucking shit
From Wisconsin or straight up "cheese" sources, yeah. Elsewhere in the country, there are decent cheeses.

destroyed

>Wisconsin cheese is shit
then why do they win the world cheese championships?

I rate it once you tell me the price you paid.

>why does Wisconsin win the world cheese championship that’s organised by the Wisconsin Cheese Institute?

I call it le 56% burger

>straight up "cheese" sources
>tons of independent farms producing cheese made from milk from their own cows
>a "cheese source"
???

I mean, it was the first American cheese to win since 1988

Based UW alumni here.

Praises unto the Huskies.

Fuck the Cougs.

Fuck WSU.

But damn, they do make a fine cheese.

>Bevog
I have that exact same glass.

Dunno but the rest of the world doesn't take USA produced cheese seriously so I doubt there was much interest from an international perspective.

>what is reading comprehension
Cheese from Wisconsin and "cheese" from "cheese" sources are two separate things.

Other places in the country, Wisconsin being a state in said country, make their own cheeses which are quite good.

Wow, what a salty, cynical fucking loser. You must be an absolute blast at all those parties you don't actually get invited to since you are an unlikable, know-it-all contrarian.

Just binge eat for a couple days in a row, fampai

absolutely unequivocally without a shadow of a doubt BTFO
he mad