Is she the new queen of Veeky Forums?

Is she the new queen of Veeky Forums?

who

It's in the filename retard

the name is right there mate, ontologicool

the channel is fucking horrible, pretentious titles and all the videos consist of is dumb shit with no substance, combined with "like, like, like" *pause* "sniff" and so on.

Sooo... like Veeky Forums?

She's conventionally attractive enough to put half of Veeky Forums into worshipmode. She seems to fit the archetype of literary/tortured qt. She is introspective and sharp, don't let the spergs say otherwise. The plebs will demand purity and call her a hussy but that's off the mark. She's not our queen but certainly a top tier litfu.

>on Veeky Forums
>not worshiping aesthetics
You speak as if it is illogical for denizens to admire her, when viable arguments can be made both for and against. I do not care for what side you are on, but you must acknowledge the legitimacy of the opposite school in order to engage in substantial discourse.

She seems genuinely intelligent and interested in the concepts she discusses, I don't think she's doing it merely for affectation, I think she's an attractive girl who, for whatever reason, decided not to walk the path conventionally walked by most other beautiful women ("slay queen"s), and to pursue knowledge in hopes of it giving her direction and leading her to a better place in this nihilistic, empty culture we live in today. She isn't an undergrad either, she said herself "back when I was in college" so she's clearly older than that, which gives one even more reason to believe that she's a genuine intellectual and not just trying to posture as one.

I've only seen a few of her vids, but I admired their sincerity and that even if she isn't able to perfectly express her thoughts on the philosophical topics she discusses, she makes a great effort to and it is clear from the insights she makes that she does, in fact, understand what she's talking about.

So yes, I'm fine with her being Veeky Forums's queen from now on, I just hope none of these autists flame her channel with weird comments and cause her to shut her channel down, ruining a good thing like they always do. I wish I could find a girl like her in real life. She says they're out there, which gives you hope I guess.

top kek

True. I could watch her vids on mute and still be satisfied.

Oh I'm sure they will. It's only a matter of time.

>if I keep spamming this unremarkable YouTube channel it'll catch on as shitposting and I'll be the master genius manipulator that I always knew I was!
Stop forcing this. This is even more pathetic than what it started as.

The some of the Korean elementary schoolers I'm teaching are better at presenting their ideas than she is.

The some irony right there.

Press B to bow before your new queen!

hnnng

she rambles a lot but it's cute that she puts in the effort to try and understand
of course, I'm only saying this because she's attractive.

She is qt but not underage.
She doesnt talk about literature btw.
Polite sage.

>but not underage
>mfw I realized this is a drawback for Veeky Forums

How much does she actually know about what she talks about? Or is she just a pseud

I watched half of a video and it seemed like she was trying to figure it out herself whilst explaining it to us. So maybe she understands, but from what I can tell she doesn't have it structured very well in her head

How many takes does lit think she did to make her breasts jiggle like that? I guess at least 7

Don't do this "queen" shit please. Go back to the narcissistic brainlets of /mu/ and Veeky Forums if you want "queens". Frankly this is the most beta anti-intellectual behaviour you could possibly bring to this board.

She doesn't have a fancy camera (vid quality maxes out at 240p) and she rambles, mumbles and stutters. She does a single take.

yeah why does she upload in such low quality?

Hmmm..is the gif at the beginning of the video? If so, it's staged 100%

>this is a 10 in Europe
When did angular, masculine facial features become attractive?

she's a vapid lifestylist and you guys are pathetic virigins

next

when did you become such a faggot
she gets to pass down those chad genes

what books has she written?

>you don't think I'm pretty, user?

>OP keeps finding youtube girls to shill as smart
>his standards for "smart" are that low
>he's never read a book
>or had a gf
not Veeky Forums desu

Those features ensure that your male offspring will be manly as fuck, which is biologically a very desirable thing.

Also she's hot as fuck you fucking fag.

>Europe
she's a chink

Being this much of a beta white knight

too much soy in western diet. soy is a pseudo-estrogen thus increasing the fagginess in society.

beer also.

>beta white knight
Reading THIS hard on the internet about how to socialize

she's too skinny for me but her face is very nice to look at.

Her content isn't bad desu but she needs to practice speaking because the "ums" and "likes" are annoying and just filler words.

I really do'nt mind her though.

she seems keen and it certainly would be good if more people were as inquisitive and engaged with phil to the extent she does.

but the answer to your question is 'no'.
pic very related.

>lifestylist
what did you mean by this?

Why do I get the feeling that she still only wants to go after Chad?

wow fucking dropped

I'm guessing she's using one of those shitty laptop webcams

He's authentic*
*autistic

I stopped watching and unsubscribed when she mentioned her boyfriend.

watch the video, they jiggle the entire time you pseud

Because sweetie you're a robot

kek, me too

she is pretty skinny

As someone who enjoys analytic philosophy, the quantum shit is enough for me to turn her off and never give her the time of day again. She's the worst kind of pseud. Like Deepak Chopra level

I wonder what it's like to be such a flabby nu-male that you have to date a trap with a cunt to guarantee that your kids won't be an incel like you were until you found a desperate woman in her late 30s

traps with cunts are patrician

Friendly reminder that you're not Veeky Forums unless you're a petite woman or a jacked guy

What sort of woman do you like then? Doughy round face, no cheekbones, recessed jaw?

>wants a petite woman
manlet detected who wants to make up for him being a midget through muscle.
Tall women are superior just like tall men are superior.
You can still lie to yourself that a petite asian honey is the best girl out there but we all know long legs bright hair and western face is the sublime woman.

Mmmm, poor choice of words on my part. Just meant rail thin in general. Relax lanklet.

She is. I would still rail her though, I like her face.

I was at that part of the video when I clicked it. Spooky.

>rail thin
I thought that term is used to describe anorexic female models?
Sure you meant that?

I like feminine looking women. Women aren't either masculine or made of fat. The girl in op's post has an awful jaw btw.

Rail thin is used in common amerifat parlance to denote women within weight range of the woman posted, so yes

Post what you prefer because you're not explaining it well enough

I would tell her she is if that meant I could fuck her ifyaknowattamsayan

OK. Didn't know.

She's a qt with a entry level understanding of general philosophy

underrated

she kinda looks like sasha grey, i wanna eat her pussy brehs

f off, I agree she isn't the most eloquent at expressing her ideas, I'm simply saying she is making a sincere attempt to do so, and that's what matters.

In a world where the entirety of youtube's "booktuber" section consists of attractive girls pretending to enjoy reading for the sake of appearing smart/cultured, you should respect/appreciate a girl like ontologicool, who is as pretty if not prettier than most of those girls, but unlike those girls, instead of setting up a fancy camera in her room, ensuring that her basic "christmas lights" are in view behind her (you know the ones I'm referring to, those hazy, dreamlike lights all those basic girls hang up in their room to try and be like eachother), putting on a fake smile and then proceeding to talk about some currently-trending YA genre trash for 5 minutes, not revealing anything insightful or interesting about said book, instead just regurgitating a shallow, surface-level set of popular talking points, and placing that shitty, done-to-death "ukelele music" in the background during the editing process, here you have a girl who sets up a shitty camera on the floor of her apartment, and discusses ACTUAL philosophy by ACTUAL philosophers (Heidegger, Kant, Boudrillard) for 10-15 minutes, receiving a mere few hundred views in the process of doing so, herself only having some 300 subscribers. Writing all this out has just made me like her even more, and I won't tolerate pseuds on this board calling her one or being unnecessarily mean to her, she's far more authentic than 99% of the girls who discuss "literature" on youtube, so fuck off and maybe more people like her will start to appear.

If we're already typing paragraphs in her defense because of 2 three letter words, she IS the queen of Veeky Forums

>yes, but this is a HIPSTER packaged kind of orange juice not a NORMIE packaged kind of orange juice
you do this in mate selection over the internet. just so you know.

>I'm simply saying she is making a sincere attempt to do so, and that's what matters

I'm convinced. I've met girl phil and english majors who have less interrst than her.

m8 i was laughing at you not her

>mate selection over the internet
>being this much of a robot
If Veeky Forums thinks a woman who looks like this needs to go out of her way to build a YouTube following via posting low quality videos on philosophy books to "beep boop select a mate" then that sounds exactly like what I'd expect from your morons.

>guitar in her flat

confirmed roastie

Does Veeky Forums have any other bookfus ?

i will never share mine because this board is full of angry virgins/general monsters

>nominating a board queen is nothing like mate selection
kek, i guess that's a step too far into adulthood for you yet

She's a qt, to bad she's an overaged jaded hipster

>overaged
what the fuck did you mean by this user

lit is mostly around the mid twenties raching to early thirties.
She is no way overaged

THINN

she is for that level of pseudom.

No she's not. She looks to be early 20's whereas Veeky Forums may be older, according to , and is at least twice as bad.

Anyone who goes on an online anime board to discuss literature should qualify for your category of overaged jaded hipster and pseudo

there is something very sex about her

she is pleb but i would pretend she is not

If the 17 is underaged then 20 is definitely overaged.

look lads, she is a pseud. she knows she is. what she's hoping for is someone who will tell her she's intelligent, despite her being conscious she never wants to put in the work to compete with anyone disciplined. it's the same thing sad blokes in their 40s do with dating teenage girls; they're not looking for someone smart enough to appreciate how subpar a 40 year old they are, they're looking for someone dumb enough to think a 40 year old with a leased porsche and no equity is doing well. she's looking for someone who never wants to break above that pseud bubble because she relies on people dumb enough to think she's trying. she's not. she knows she's not, she just also knows, like every 40 year old bloke in a midlife crisis knows a 16 year old girl is easy to impress, there is someone dumb enough to buy her kind of narcissism isn't based in grandiosity more than competence.
she is overage to have realised that. she probably had some pride about not being like that at 18 when all her girlfriends worked that out and made their more marketable channels. she's going for a niche because she has to, just like you'll never get the 16 girl without daddy issues as a 40 year old with a rented car.

>all this projection

>She is introspective and sharp, don't let the spergs say otherwise.

you are such nu-knight faggot cunt

STICC

Significant age differences in romantic relationships is patrician

yes, it has been me filling the entire internet with the word narcissism, and i'm quite proud of my solo spamming campaign which could easily be misconstrued as millions of separate people making it an internet meme. it is of course all the well adjusted non-narcissistic who feel the need to make these channels and that YA is real lit movement is just a blip.

she's doing the same thing to a different market. a market that probably reads less of the books mentioned than on YA channels, where the fanbase is less likely to pretend to have read the subject at hand. she might have more intellectual sounding justifications, but that would make her pseudointellectualism greater rather than less. don't be so upset she knew you were her market and willing to minion for her ad money.

i got so sad man :( i wonder what kind of guy he is

>still projecting

>thinks saying projecting is a magic word
like i said, she knows the market for pseudointellectuals

Yeah man, she's really got the market cornered!

nah, it's too big a market, and there're enough channels like hers. she's definitely got the guy who thinks she should be queen cornered, enough to think that everyone should want to fuck his waifu, despite there being so many more channels like hers out there who all do the same thing.

what does any of this even mean, are you saying she's posturing as an intellectual to get a man/large following? why the hell would she do that? if you meant the former, she already has a bf so that's out of the question. if you meant the latter, well, sorry but your "analysis" doesn't hold up, considering that a girl like her is easily attractive enough to put on a basic, vapid persona and work the instagram/youtube/twitter circuit if she wanted to, attracting thousands of followers in the process. she could become a basic booktuber bitch and follow the exact same formula as all the other girls doing it and amass a large following in no time, or make ASMR videos and gain thousands of subs in weeks, or upload tons of sexy pics to instagram and gain a large following there, or do all 3. and yet instead, she chooses to set up a shitty camera, on the floor of her apartment, and discuss philosophy and that is not and will never be mainstream (relative to the mainstream, not people actually into philosophy, which is still extremely rare in today's society), with no fancy editing/music/etc, just her expressing her thoughts to a shitty camera.

so no, you're wrong

Being THIS sensible on Veeky Forums

I'm the "guy who thinks she should be queen", and i want to clarify that me saying that was in jest, bc the very idea of someone being the king/queen of a Veeky Forums board is inherently silly and equivalent to people who have "waifu's", its obviously ironic/lighthearted. so when I said she could be queen, I just meant that I'd be fine with seeing someone start a thread anytime she comes out with a new video, and become a common face seen on this board. that's all i meant, i don't worship her, nor have I even subscribed to her or intend to, so relax