Meat addicts

>be at a nice raclette with friends
>this one guy starts ranting about vegetarian food and vegetarians
>says he can't eat food without meat
>says "when i eat at a vegetarian's place they don't make a dish with meat, there is no reason I should serve them something without meat when they come to my place"

As a meat eater who respects the efforts some do to remove it from their diet, I couldn't help but cringe. There's a variety of dishes that are edible and turn out to be meatless.
Hell, cheese pizza is vegetarian.

But I can't help but wonder, are there really that much people who get butthurt if they can't have their daily portion of animal flesh ?

He's an idiot. Why woukd a vegetarian place even have meat?

My regular diet is mostly meat, but I don't get butthurt about vegetarian or vegan dishes. The odd time I will make lentil curry or something and it is vegan. I have also lived for about a week eating only trail mix, which was fine.

Retards gonna retard.

No, most normal people can eat a meal without meat without freaking out.
I know a few people who really believe that if a meal doesn't have meat, it's not a real meal, but those people are weirdos in general as well, not just about food.

Vegetarians are like women and niggers. They demand so much and selfishly give so little while being whiney little bitches

Go back to your containment board.

I know a guy just like that and it pissed me off to no end. I remember I cooked something really heavy for dinner, like mushroom pasta. He fucking destroyed two plates and went to the fridge. Someone asked how the hell he could still be hungry and he just took out some hotdogs and shrugged it off like a real man need some meat in him. Hotdogs ffs Neckbearded fat cunt fucking goddamnit. Sorry.

all this thread:
low effort bait

i eat meat in every single meal, i don't have to but i choose to, it's called living in the first world and being able to walk t the supermarket and buy whatever you want

is this your first day here?

>says "when i eat at a vegetarian's place they don't make a dish with meat, there is no reason I should serve them something without meat when they come to my place"
He's right though

>Being mad that your guest ate some food

You are a shitty host

you cannot be older than 10.

>>Confusing "Some food" with "inhuman amounts of food"

Fat or stupid?

>thinking that everyone has the same appetite all the time
you're such a fucking dumbass

Back at you.

Right back to it's original direction of being directed at you who is showing signs of being a newfag.

As long as protein is in the meal I'm happy, don't care the source of it.

You're not answering my question, user.

Besides, since when does "appetite" have anything to do with eating a normal meal? I'm guessing you're a fat fuck with no self control.

>Besides, since when does "appetite" have anything to do with eating a normal meal?
are you seriously asking this question?

>are you seriously asking this question?
Yes. Do you just eat whatever you feel like without paying attention to what's reasonable or not?

Are you the kind of fat bastard who asks if he can "have some of X" and then proceeds to eat all of it without leaving anything for others?

>not knowing that bitching about /pol/ is a dead giveaway that you are a newfag

it is utterly hilarious how quickly you moved to calling me fat after i just pointed out you were being a dick about your dinner guest. your parents are failing user, call a social worker.

>it is utterly hilarious how quickly you moved to calling me fat after i just pointed out you were being a dick about your dinner guest.

Nah, I wasn't the person who mentioned the dinner guest. I just jumped onboard because of your curious confusion of "Some food" with "inhuman amounts of food". That, and the reason that you think it's reasonable for people to eat differing amounts of food based on their appetite, is why I'm calling you fat. A non-fat person restricts their intake. (As do non-rude people as well).

I've noticed you haven't answered any of the questions I'm asking you. I think that's because you're a superfatty who would be embarrassed by your answer. If you're not some kind of mega-lardass then why not set me straight by answering the questions posed?

>That, and the reason that you think it's reasonable for people to eat differing amounts of food based on their appetite, is why I'm calling you fat
do you seriously not understand that different people have a different level of appetite at different times of the day? all this nonsense about normal people 'restricting their intake' suggests to me that you are probably either a remorseful or recovering fatty yourself.

broke as fuck student? Did your shit smell like camping?

>do you seriously not understand that different people have a different level of appetite at different times of the day?
I understand that perfectly.
But it's only the fat ones who act on it.

Take yesterday for example: I just moved onto some new property and I have a fuckload of yard work and cleaning up to do. I spent all day doing a lot of physical activity so I was hungry as fuck. I could easily have eaten two hamburgers. But did I? Nope. That would be overeating. Despite my hunger, I ate one. This is what people who aren't lard-asses do.

I'm still waiting for answers to my questions, user. Stop deflecting and reply.

Man you must be so fat if you think about portion control so much.

>"when i eat at a vegetarian's place they don't make a dish with meat, there is no reason I should serve them something without meat when they come to my place"

Literally nothing wrong with this attitude. You serve your guests, that's culturally universal. If you're going to force your eating habits on me I'll force mine on you, turn and turn-about's fair play

There's that deflection again!
You must be really afraid of those answers, user.

Why don't you go eat a whole pizza to feel better?

>But it's only the fat ones who act on it.
no, most people eat to satiety. fat people have that impulse out of wack so they might eat more frequently or overeat past the point of feeling comfortable. it doesn't mean anything if your friend eats more than you at a given meal. is he fat? then maybe it has something to do with it. if he's not, he probably just has different habits to you.

Bitching about pol is fruitless, and beyond that ck has always been a pretty politically charged board.

Lurk more nigger

>not knowing that /pol/ is basically just the new version of furries

I eat vegetarian about 75% of the time just because I don't like putting meat in the microwave at work at lunch. I also don't eat meat for breakfast. About 2-3 times a week I eat meat for dinner. Actually I didn't realize how little meat I eat until now. I'm a pretty satisfied omnivore.I eat a shit ton of hardboiled eggs though.

Same, meat always tastes weird unless you cook it fresh. I hate trying to eat packaged meat stuff at the office, usually just have some protein bars

He has a point, if vegetarians want others to consider, accommodate and take their preferences into consideration they should do the same for meat eaters or they have no ground to expect anything being taken into consideration.

I work in a sandwich shop and eat sandwiches for all 3 meals pretty much every day that I work.
Pretty much any sandwich I make has meat on it, just because most sandwiches we sell have meat on them. Typically my meals at home on my days off consist of a similar balance of carbs, veggies, and meat as a sandwich does. I do eat meat every day but I guess I just figure it's balance; I'd be perfectly fine replacing meat with another protein. I just don't because why would I?

It cooks from the inside out, so you have to have something finely shredded if you want it to cook properly.

I've been pretty much vegan because I've been cutting pretty much any cholesterol out of my diet on my doctors orders, supplementing my diet with vitamins to make sure I don't end up with a B-12 deficiency or something.

If you have to push it, you pack your own fucking lunch, you don't inflict your weird dietary needs on others.

he's got a point though, why should he have to make extra dishes for the vegetarian but the vegetarian don't have to do it for him?

All he's done is illustrate what people hate about vegetarians, fucking ranting about what another person eats

this.
i seriously don't get how people can't understand a simple thing like that.

Because "omnivores" already eat foods vegetarians and vegans eat. I've never encountered someone who is the opposite; a person who must only eat meat.

Proper raclette shouldn't be vegetarian though, because of the rennet. Before anyone mentions that there is vegetarian rennet, please not that I said "proper" raclette.

you've come across a person who must only eat vegetables?
as far as i know, it's always a choice to go vegan/vegetarian.
even if there are some who literally can't eat any meats, they are more than likely a marginal group of vegans/vegetarians so while we're talking in general terms, they shouldn't be considered.

A’s a host you accommodate the needs of your guest, whether chosen or not. Why are you even inviting someone to dinner if you don’t like them enough to respect their lifestyle decisions for a single evening?

If you have to ask that question, on Veeky Forums, you haven't been on Veeky Forums very much. There are poltards lurking around here that can't stand anyone liking something they don't like. Its a disease with them...

Stop being such a pedantic fuckwad. You know exactly what that post meant.

Because YOU are inviting THEM for dinner. Hopefully the big letters will make this easy for you to understand.

>There are poltards lurking around here

This post was literally made by a /pol/tard, you tard.

Not kidding, the thing that pushed me over the edge to becoming a vegan was how stupid meat addicts are. I try to appreciate the cultural importance of meat in cooking and go to great lengths to recreate it at times. But then meat eaters open their mouths and remind me how much of a bunch of commie faggots they are and I lose all respect.