A chick fil a went up near me

A chick fil a went up near me.

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but I live in an area that literally ONLY has burger king, mcdonalds, and dunkin donuts. So any new fast food place is a special thing.

So, what should I get?

The Southwest salad is good. Pair it with the salsa dressing.

spicy chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, waffle fries, and HELLA CHICK FIL A SAUCE THAT SHIT IS THE FUCKING BOMB

are you so god awful at making your own decisions you have to go to an underwater basket weaving forum to tell you what to get

Cancer, for supporting a restaurant funded by bigotry and exploiting handicapped people (Christians)

I sure hope..

Spicy Deluxe with pepper jack cheese, lemonade to drink, and Chic-fil-a sauce for dipping those fries in.

Also this, but the food is good enough to justify it. Just go during slow hours so as to avoid the crowds of “I want to speak to your manager!” Starter Kit people.

Holy shit it's Rick Sanchez! Wubbadubbalubbub amirite reddit!

Is AORM the new atheist meme?

No the new atheist meme is mass shootings apparently

Spicy deluxe. Also the homo hanger special is pretty good.

Doesn't matter, just order as many sauce packets as you can because that house sauce is fucking great

Haha, epic falseflagging. Very funny!

number 2 with a lemonade and chicfila sauce

That was my exact lunch yesterday. So good.

wait until sunday, they have a sunday special that's to die for.

you retards know it's called Polynesian sauce, right?
is it that hard to just read the package

missed one

you like the taste of soap?

There's a chick-fil-a on my school's campus.
They only have a limited menu, but even still, they have lines around the building.

The chicken isn't only deep friend, but cooked in peanut oil in a pressure cooker. That's how it gets it's unique flavor. Welcome, sir. Welcome to a new world of fast food. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to get a sandwich and waffle fries. You're going to eat it and then immediately go back for more.

Chick Fila sauce and Polynesian sauce are two different things.

Who the fuck gets a salad at a chicken place

Whatever you get, it better be with their fucking lemonade. That shit is like ambrosia given to man by the gods.

well shit. I have never seen that in my life.
that's a stupid name but regardless I apologize for my ignorance fellow anons.

tendies with chic fil a sauce, your sip of choice

It doesn't matter what you get, just make sure you get it with chic-fil-a sauce. Enjoy your new addiction. I fucking love chic-fil-a.

i am the ignorant user jfc is it that good? I was contemplating going up there but now I'm scared of the debilitating addiction that will apparently follow.

go for breakfast and get a chicken biscuit my nigger

also, probably out of season now, but their peach milkshakes are excellent

Truett Cathy was a great great man

For me, it's the standard chicken sandwich with a slice of Colby jack cheese, bacon, a little ketchup and chic fil a sauce.
Try it sometime OP, I
Had one today~
Their chicken noodle isn't terrible, and I do enjoy their chicken tortilla soup too!
Gay oppression never tasted so good.

Wow, Thank you for reminding me of my deep friend Chick fil a Chicken.

Yes it is that good. Here's a spicy sandwich I got the other day.

Look how FUCKING juicy it is.

I'm a bisexual who eats at chi fil a. My nike shoes were made by little girls in sweat shops, so I have larger conscientous consumption concerns to worry about first.

that's cool and all but i was talking about the sauce. I've eaten there plenty but never heard of Chik-Fil-A sauce

Chick fil a sauce is hit or miss. For me it's a miss. Tastes too much like mayo with sweet shit in there. My personal favorite sauce is the Texas late hot sauce. Gives the sandwich a good kick I always slather my sandwich in it.

IM PICKLE RIIIIIICCCCKKK