Start eating British cuisine

Start eating British cuisine.

That's not possible. I've already been eating it for decades.

Looks disgusting as fuck but it probably tastes good.

What is that? I'd like to try it

is that an octopie?

What the fuck is that? Born and raised English and I have never seen anything remotely like that in my entire life.

the pinkish bits look like octopus, the rest no idea

is that a meatball served in a fried pork rind?

no wait is it an octopus pie?

cottage cheese egg omelets, carrots, bananas honey, cranberries in a pie crust.
It's from a Veeky Forums super macro thread.

already do my mate.

Veeky Forums doesn't really do this, do they?

Clearly they did at some point.

That's Catalonian

Sorry but Catalonia is not a real country

then it's Spanish

British food is extremely bland american food is where its at when it comes between us two but Italy and chinese food definitely take the cake on being the best

cambridge cream is spanish.

oook user.

creme brulee is Spanish

serious question, guys, what is british cuisine known for? i mean, america has burgers, mexicans have chimichanges and the japanes have rice. it seems to me british only have breakfast that looks like a dong and diarea.

the spanish never burnt the sugar.
That was the British.
The french added vanilla (because of their territories in the areas that grow vanilla)

Creme Brulee is fucking French.

The earliest known recipes for crème brûlée appear in the Catalan cookbooks Llibre de Sent Soví (14th century)[2] and Llibre del Coch (16th century)[3]. The recipe included a custard cream, over which sugar was poured and subsequently burnt with a hot iron rod, creating the characteristic burnt crust.

>diarea
Retard.

[citation needed]

i found the british man!

Eh they got their disgusting roasts.

Pies, puddings, game stews, cheeses and roasts.

The British roast dinner is the best roast dinner in the world.
You simply can't beat roast lamb with mint sauce, roast potatoes , carrots and parsnips in duck fat, yorkshire puddings, peas, gravy made from drippings, cabbage and peas.

Quite a few michelin star chefs wish to dip their testicles in your watering mouths.

>using a period after a single word

I've actually had a Sunday roast at a Michelin star restaurant called Harwood Arms in Fulham.

While I'm not a huge fan of roast dinners in Britain, I do think London itself has some amazing restaurants. I roll my eyes everytime I hear someone say the food in London was shit. They are just too shit to take five minutes to find one of the many great restaurants. Great French food, including Le Gavroche and Ledbury (in Notting Hill). Some great seafood places too like Scott's.

I'm British. Whatever that ungodly thing is, it's not British.

>Overcooked meat
>Mint sauce
>Parsnips
>Soggy peas from a can

Lol no

Good roasts generally aren't overcooked. If anything a lot of the better ones are on the rare side. I'm not defending the roast though (I'm )